Can't seem to have enough bare cocks

lj1987

I think the reason most neg barebackers that go on PreP do it so they can fuck freely with anyone they want without "fear".  and without discriminating against someone they wanna fuck with or date or just have totally anon sex with!  It has totally changed my sex life.  I used to be a "total top" (usually) purely out of fear.....now I am 100% vers and "no questions asked".  Went to a very hot 4way Saturday - knew the status of the host since I knew him from bbrt, but the other 2 guys (one vers, one top) didn't have any idea and didn't ask.  Sunday played with a repeat fwb for the 4th or 5th time, got fucked and bred.....have not asked his status and don't feel the need to.  Last night got a text from a repeat cumdump bottom off bbrt and went to load him up.  I know his status from his profile, but wouldn't have cared what it said - he is cute, young, slutty, bubble ass and into getting bred!  I say "ENJOY", that's why you got on PrEP -so you could be a whore and not "worry" about hiv :)   I'm really into DADT, but I end up "outing" myself as PrEP on these forums since that's kind of what I think of this site for.  Really into BB grindr and CL hookups with no discussion - just hot pics - let's breed!

• Upvote 1

Some bottoms are so greedy. I'm renting an apartment with a portable sling so I've been able to organize many orgies/gangbangs which usually starts with finding the slutty bottom. Bottoms start asking "How many tops?" or "Are they endowed?" "How old are the tops?" as if I could have a whole catalogue of men of their taste. Maybe if they paid for the service!

Sometimes 2 tops show up sometimes more, up to 6 once. But it's impossible to predict how may guys would be turned on by a walk-in scene.

• Upvote 1

On 12/13/2016 at 3:06 AM, lj1987 said:

Why would you do it wilfully if I may ask

On 12/13/2016 at 1:43 AM, cheatingjock said:

Sounds good to me. Perfect reason to be on prep....no needing to ask status and enjoying the raw sex you crave. Don't be surprised if you eventually decide to skip the prep entirely. I have.

10 hours ago, lj1987 said:

What DADT? But are you not worried about other STI

Answer to all of these questions is that some of us get off on the thrill and risk of being no limits whores. I DADT on a regular basis and get off on the uncertainty of my reckless behavior and am willing to accept the risks that come along with it (not for everyone but it's what I like). Been pozzed several times but none of them have taken yet. If PrEP is right for you stick with it.

Yes other STI's are a concern but I've reached that point in my sexual journey where I willing to trade the risks for hot uninhibited sexual gratification (again, not for everyone but we all have to make our own choices and live with them).

DADT = don't ask don't tell.   it this case it is referring to the case of poz guys fucking.  You neither tell your status or ask a status, you get what you get.

There are plenty of other bugs to go around.  in my own case, I never had anything else until I got knocked up.  Now I have had about everything that can be transmitted via sex or shared points.   A number of other POZ guys have told me the same story, once your immune system is compromised, it is each to catch other stuff.

In something of a monument to raw fucking and lots of cock, I enjoyed HIV+, HEPC, Herpes, Gono, SYPH and anal warts all at the same time.   The syph is gone now, but the other bugs are sticking around a bit it seems.

I am a bit more radical in my thoughts about disclosing status in the pre-fuck part of fuckarama.   My status is well know by anyone who fucks me in a one on one or small group setting.  I am quick to tell them.   I do not ask partners status.  I accept a no cock refused policy and will take your cock even if it is shooting radioactive tic tacs.   

I am also not much of a fan of PREP.  Thinking one small shield against one virus does not make you bullet-proof.   WHats is wrong with fucking like the animals we are......raw and very natural.   Perhaps if more had that attitude we would have a brand new conversation on HIV/AIDS.   Lets fuck more and whine less.  

When I was 13 I asked what cornholing was, he invited me to his house where we were all alone. He took me to his bedroom, got a can of Crisco, stripped off my pants n underwear, pulled out his big dick, smeared the crisco on it n in my hole. I gasped as his middle finger slipped into me n he said, Oh yeah, ur gonna like this, just relax n open up. He was fingering my virgin ass n the pain faded into extascy. Then I felt his dick on my hole pushing in n all the way in to his balls, n stopped. The pain was burning me all the way to the tip of his head, but not near as bad as I thought it would be. He said, There u go, now ur being cornholed n looks like ur starting to like it.

Omg the burning keeps on but it feels so right, I said, omg I thought I'm not supposed to be doing this, I feel so nasty n bad, n I loved it. He started slowly going in n out, n that's when I discovered my prostate. Every time the head rubbed against it I moaned n that's when he let lose on me. He started talking dirty saying, Yeah I knew u would like this, u might wanna put the pillow over ur mouth, I'm gonna tear ur ass up! I whimpered then he started jack hammering me, my legs were on his shoulders as he had me folded in half calling me a faggot n drilling my moaning n screaming ass. He fucked me for about 5 minutes then yelled he was going to flood my gut w his hot load. I begged him to, I wanted every drop as that huge load coated my insides. That feeling made me a barebacker for life, n scared me because I liked it so much. 

• Upvote 1

On 12/15/2016 at 4:36 AM, Aslan63 said:

When I was 13 I

He fucked me for about 5 minutes then yelled he was going to flood my gut w his hot load. I begged him to, I wanted every drop as that huge load coated my insides. That feeling made me a barebacker for life, n scared me because I liked it so much. 

My anal cherry got busted at 13 as well.  Had blown the guy a couple earlier ( much older).  When asked if I wanted fucked, I could hardly get a yes out...I was that excited.   No doubt, that first one was not all that comfortable, but damn, I knew as he started massaging my prostate with his cock, I was gonna be a bottom whore my entire life.  With only a few random pussies and a few topping stories, I have been true to that for nearly 40 years.   I owe that guy a lot, he taught me a lot about how to enjoy queer sex,  he gave me the confidence to accept being a faggot in a time when queers were more hated than today.   He taught me that being a slutty bottom is a calling and you have to work hard to get good at it.   I often wonder how long it would have been until I figured out all that on my own.

Edited by JizzDumpWI
Spelling corrections

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Bud of mine went on Prep for the same reason...he loves getting fucked bare and can't get enough cock. He used to grill guys before they fucked him, would make them pull out to cum, but now he takes their cum, doesn't even ask status...even let me fuck him bare and cum inside him and he knows I'm poz. 

On ‎13‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 2:26 PM, lj1987 said:

Ever since I am on prep, I can't seem to get enough of raw cocks... not even asking about their HIV status. Is that good?

Well I'm a 100% Fem bottom and I'm Poz and I am on good Meds that make my viral load Undetectable, I've never gone back to using condoms, I prefer my men to leave something inside of me, been doing it since 2003 even before becoming Poz.

On ‎15‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 9:30 PM, SuccessfulChaser said:

My anal cherry got busted at 13 as well.  Had blown the guy a couple earlier ( much older).  When asked if I wanted fucked, I could hardly get a yes out...I was that excited.   No doubt, that first one was not all that comfortable, but damn, I knew as he started massaging my prostate with his cock, I was gonna be a bottom whore my entire life.  With only a few random pussies and a few topping stories, I have been true to that for nearly 40 years.   I owe that guy a lot, he taught me a lot about how to enjoy queer sex,  he gave me the confidence to accept being a faggot in a time when queers were more hated than today.   He taught me that being a slutty bottom is a calling and you have to work hard to get good at it.   I often wonder how long it would have been until I figured out all that on my own.

Well I didn't get my mancunt fucked until I was 22 back in 1992, but back then it was all Safe Sex, but it wasn't until once in 1994, I tried Barebacking for the first time, he never came inside of me, that didn't happen until nine years later in 2003, I was at a my regular FB's Place, Fuck Buddy's place we normally used condoms but for the first time and ever since then, he fucked me bare and I finally got my first load deep inside of me, oh it felt so natural and ever since then, I've never looked back, but when I was declared poz, for a short while it was back to condoms but that didn't last long because we didn't care we were back to him fucking me BB Style ever since, funny thing is he was tested Negative but I Positive, so after a while he ditched the rubbers and still leaves a load inside of me, with new medications now, I'm undetectable and I went to a gay spa and sauna I had a couple of guys fuck me bare, one of them left his calling card deep inside of me, as it were and three months later , no co-infections because my meds are doing it's job, so it's barebacking for life for me, no more condoms, ever.

On ‎15‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 2:32 PM, chubbybear said:

Answer to all of these questions is that some of us get off on the thrill and risk of being no limits whores. I DADT on a regular basis and get off on the uncertainty of my reckless behavior and am willing to accept the risks that come along with it (not for everyone but it's what I like). Been pozzed several times but none of them have taken yet. If PrEP is right for you stick with it.

Yes other STI's are a concern but I've reached that point in my sexual journey where I willing to trade the risks for hot uninhibited sexual gratification (again, not for everyone but we all have to make our own choices and live with them).

On ‎15‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 2:32 PM, chubbybear said:

My answer to this is almost the same, OK it's risky but so is life, we are born, we live and we die, that's a fact of life, to all of us here, it's a natural part of our life, remember if our folks didn't bareback, none of us would be around today, it's the most enjoyable thing we have in  life and it's natural and it's the way it should be, unlike some, I'm proud to be a 100% Fem bottom, I knew that I was born to take a man inside of me, not the other way round, I've never had sex with a women, I've never felt their privates, i.e. Pussy, all I've ever known is touching and stroking a man's cock, I've only tried once fucking a guy, but to me it didn't feel natural, it didn't even feel right, so for us bottoms, regardless if we have any STI's, it's still a way of life.