Can't seem to have enough bare cocks

lj1987

Guest nycvers4sluts
On 12/13/2016 at 1:43 AM, cheatingjock said:

Sounds good to me. Perfect reason to be on prep....no needing to ask status and enjoying the raw sex you crave. Don't be surprised if you eventually decide to skip the prep entirely. I have.

Def have taken seed with out prep. feeling it soak in my hole gets me hungry for more. 

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 0:34 PM, BBBoyfromTN said:

Bud of mine went on Prep for the same reason...he loves getting fucked bare and can't get enough cock. He used to grill guys before they fucked him, would make them pull out to cum, but now he takes their cum, doesn't even ask status...even let me fuck him bare and cum inside him and he knows I'm poz. 

This is me.. No one refused

• 1 month later...

After a my first every weekend of multi-partner bare sex I am going on PrEP because the experience of just being bred like a stud farm animal by guy after guy was an amazing sexual high. I will never go back to condoms after that and with my sex appetite, PrEP seem only sensible.

• Upvote 2