Pay to play craigslist transexual breeds me twice!

JuicyCumHole

I was super horny last weekend so I put an anonymous ad on craigslist for some anon breeding.  I almost got no decent replies until almost midnight when a ts prostitute responded.  She sent me a picture of her nice thick cock and some body shots of her outfit.  She told me we could hook up at her place for a $10 "donation".  It was cheap and sketchy, I loved it.  I told her I would pay her and come by.  I got the address and looked it up the place.  Sleazy motel? Check.  Sketchy area? Check.  Turned on? Double check.  I put on my sexy jockstrap and headed out.  In our replies I asked if we could keep this anonymous as possible you know, dim lighting so we couldn't really see each others faces and she agreed.

I knock on the door.  Prostitutes and crackheads were walking around the place.  I was beginning to feel like I was set up to be robbed.  She unlocks the door and I can here her heels clicking as she walked away.  I open the door, room was dimly lit and the music was playing.  

"You got my tip?" She sounded and smelled just like a woman would, even looked like one too.

"Yea", I handed her the $10.

"Ok give me a second. Go ahead and get ready". She lightly tapped the edge of the bed signaling me to get into position.

I took my shorts and shoes off and got into doggy position.  I arched my ass up and lowered my chest to the bed.  The clicking of her heels let me know she was approaching and i relaxed my hole.  Her soft hands caressed the back of my thighs and then moved their way up to my ass.  She softly massaged my ass and then began griping it while grinding her cock against my hole.  She continued to tease me until i pushed up against her.  She then rubbed some lube on me and then began fingering me while stroking her cock.  Once she was hard enough she entered me.

Taking raw cock is a turn on in itself but by a transexual it is even more amazing!  She began slow and smooth but not for long.  Hard deep strokes followed soon after I began pushing back against her in rhythm.  I was taking a good pounding and she started fucking me even harder.  The harder she pumped me the looser and sloppier my hole became.  The cheap motel bed was creaking and one neighbor came out and knocked on the door.  She ignored it.  She loved my ass and was drilling me hard.

After 30, maybe 45 min of hard anal pounding she came inside me.  She gripped my hips hard and shoved herself deeper inside me as to fill me with all the cum and leave none to waste.  She then got up and went to the restroom.

"If you come back tomorrow with $10 I can fuck you again" She said as she cleaned up.

"Sure, sounds like a deal"

I took off with a worn out hole filled with cum.  First thing I did when I got home was squat over my hand and push out the load.  My hole sputtered I was so horny I had to masturbate right then and there. I had just paid someone to fuck and cum inside of me.  I went back the next day and did it again.  It's become a regular thing now and I love it.

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Was cruising one night in a park, not much activity.  I was kinda drunk and really wanted to suck a few dicks but almost no one was there.  I saw a drag queen, pretty passable, staring at me every time I passed.  After awhile she pulls a big dick from under her skirt and starts stroking, I slowed down and figured this isn't my usual scene but it's a dick and all I want is some dick and cum in my throat.  I was deepthroating her and she was happy, reaching behind me, loosened my jeans fingering and lubing my hole with spit and she's getting harder in my mouth.  I couldn't believe how this night was turning out after all.  She pulls me off her dick, turns me around and works her long fat dick up my wet hole and starts fucking me deep.  I was so turned on by the idea I'm being used by someone I'm totally not interested in as just a hole to be used for their pleasure.  The few guys that were there that weren't interested in me earlier started walking by seeing me in extacy being screwed by her.  I could feel here grow bigger and harder, fucking rougher, then start humming deep inside, pulling me tight against her balls so I'm bred as deep as possible.  She kept holding me a few minutes while she grew soft then pulled out--I love feeling full and wet with dick after a top cums.  We smiled not having said one word between us.

I walked away and the three guys that were there that weren't interested  earlier started finding me one-by-one, pulled their dicks out stroking themselves and slid into my wet hole no conversation like my whole purpose was to be a cumhole for them like I was for the drag queen.  The last guy was the tallest and walked up to me as I crossed a field out in the open, undid his pants exposing a hard huge dick. At this point I had taken 3 dicks and loads and now felt like that was it for the night but he wanted his too.  I figured I could just suck him but he wanted ass.  He got his dick up my wet ass talking about how hot it was watching me getting used like a whore, he's seen me in the park and thought I wouldn't be interested in him I looked choosy but now he knows I'm just a slut.  He was really hung and being tall I had trouble standing with him up me but he wouldn't lay on the grass wanting to fuck standing.  I squirmed a little cause it was uncomfortable but he just kept using my ass and talking trash to me. It was confusing, hot, uncomfortable, I didn't want more dick, being taken, trying to hold the cumloads inside my ass, concerned it might lead to being pickpockets or something.  It was the longest fuck of the night, I wanted to go.  He finally starts grunting shoving deep into me.  When he pulled out he pushed my head down to lick his dick and balls of cum that leaked on him, then got nice and friendly like we're buddies.  My head is spinning trying to process it all.  He followed me for awhile as I headed home then where he had to turn off said our goodbyes.  I gave him my number still confused but after seeing this nicer side thought we should do this again.  Thanking me the left, but never heard from him.  One of the strangest nights I ever had with the confusion but still jerk remembering it.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...