Any one been to Cumunion At Hawks

aznbottom

Just curious to see what Cumunion is like at Hawks.  I've been scouring the threads and i havent seen anyone post anything about it.  Its a pretty big BB party.  I've been to the one in Palms Springs and that was pretty hot.  However, the Palm Springs is a very large and outdoor facility.  And the crowd got really thin by midnight and it was slim pickings after that.  Just curious to see if anyone had any stories or input about the Cumunion in Vegas.  I will be trying to attend the one in January 2017.  So i hope to see some of you guys fill a load up my ass!

I went once a few years back. Having never been to Hawks on a normal Saturday night I can't comment on how different it is on a cumunion event but it seems like a typical saturday should probably be. Decent enough crowd (100 guys maybe?). The clientele seemed somewhat varied but weighed heavier toward the younger crowd. I found a bit of action in the dark room and the glory hole room. Otherwise it looked like most play took place in private rooms. I remember getting there around 9-9:30 and leaving probably around 1 or so. Being a 24 hour facility in Vegas I don't think it really thins out as much on the weekend but I could be wrong. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have been to Hawks multiple times for Cumunion and regular nights and it always seems easy to get a minimum of two loads while there. I will be arriving Mid Jan and working in town until until mid Feb. I will be @ Hawks at least 2-3 times per week.

• 3 weeks later...

thx guys, sounds promising.  If anything get there early i guess.  i made it one cumunion before but after an hour it started and saw a lot of ppl leaving when i was coming in.  so hopefully it'll be a lil diff here.  I'll be there on Jan 21 to take as many loads i can.  First time being a total cumslut, i wont be selective this time. hope to meat you guys.

Hello,

I have been to the Cumunion parties at Hawks a couple of times; both times were fun!!  In general, I find Hawks to be very good for bb fucking.   However, recent regular weekend visits have had variable attendance;  Cumunion guarantees a larger crowd. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll be there for the June 17th Cumunion party this  Saturday. Hawk's has a new entire wing but it's only open on Fridays and Saturdays. Glory holes (my favorite for getting fucked) slings and more. I intend to leave with no less than 4 loads up my bitch whore ass!

• 3 years later...