Was honestly kind of a disaster...

Chasinginmsp

So I had a Tweekend after about 4 years off.  Wasn't planned and for the most part was fun.

The last hookup was with an older guy who said he was 50 (try 70...) and had some kinks (turns out he just likes lingerie).  I drove like 50 miles because he said he could admin for me (I never learned how) and he would fuck me.

so I get there and we start passing the pipe back and forth and almost immediately he's trying to talk me out of slamming.  Well I wanted it so he made me a rig and tried five times, and completely failed to get anywhere near a vein (which really isn't even a thing with me).  He said my name and when I looked up he just squirted it into my mouth.  That wasn't cool.

So I had one of his cigarettes (I don't smoke) and two root beers to get the taste out of my mouth and we hit the pipe some more than he brought me to his bed and ordered me to suck him hard.  Then he came on the third stroke and rushed me back into my clothes and out the door.  Took an hour to drive there I was actually there for about 40 minutes.

got home and realized old fucker has my poppers.  Guess they are his poppers now.

There are bad examples in nearly every avenue of life.  While none of us really enjoy experiences like the OP described, it is something of a an occupational risk.   I got raped by a BBC who wanted more after we had fucked a few times.  We had enjoyed a couple of really nice fucks, but the dude was not satisfied.   I ended up beaten, raped, robbed and perhaps more.   But I was fucking another cock the next day.    I showed up for an "in shape guy", who had to weight 400 and was less than 5' 10".  The only way to find his dick was to roll him in flour.   Only point being is do not get wired up on one bad experience.   Those dudes are out there.   Rather remember every good cock and scene you have.   Recall each cock that made you thrilled to be a queer.   Perhaps revisit the bottoms that took your load of jizz, even if they did not find you a compelling top.

It is all about the learning and experience we gain from our adventures.   That is why I have (and highly recommend) an any cock any time attitude.   I am getting fucked more and enjoying a lot better sex.  The few disappointments are minor when compared to all of the great (and sometimes fully unexpected) cock that I scare up. 

Hell it is just sex.  Even the worst cock is better than doing with out.  Even a bad one---like haircuts---does not last long.  

Fuck and fuck often......one of the real joys that makes life worth living. Old Waylon claimed there were only two things that make life worth living...guitars that tune good and firm feeling women.   I get the first one, and have traded the second one for a POZ cock in my ass.......now that is something to LIVE for.

• Upvote 3