Does anyone else have issues when it comes to fucking on the bed? Personally I hate it for the following reasons;

- Hard fucking seems impossible at times as difficult to keep your balance, the mattress cushions some of the thrusting, bttm or top ends up sliding across the mattress

- Sex seems much more effort (possibly due to the trampoline type effect of the mattress)

- Beds aren't that sexy a place, especially if someone hasn't changed their sheets in a while or the sheets aren't masculine

- Beds usually creak, make some sort of noise, headboard hits the wall

- Beds shift position

- Lube gets onto the sheets and mattress

- Have to launder everything after a session

- If the top is standing at the edge of the bed they end up hitting their shins, or can't quite line up easily with the bttms hole

Anyone else find this? Any other points?

I prefer sling fucking or braced up against a wall/tree/car 

Beds can be a hit or miss, for the reasons you mention. But I had great fucks in/on beds. But some of the best fucks were in the woods or a park holding on to a tree getting pounded by guys cruising for ass to dump their load(s) ;-)

I have been fucked on top of a 90 foot concrete silo, in abandoned buildings, on top of a crypt in an abandoned cemetery, on the ground, on the beach, in the ocean.....in more cars/trucks than I care to recall, on chairs, sofas and beds.  I am sure there are countless other places.....hayloft of old barn, picnic table in a national park, somewhat in a canoe.......

Bottom line....it has not matter what the environment was....or was not...the key was getting more cock in my ass.   Never had a bed that made a great fuck better, or a poor fuck worse.  They just are what they are a place where I happen to be having a fuck.

I kind of look at comments about beds a bit like I do comments about finding your "perfect type" of fuck partner.   Hell, it is one fuck......not gonna last forever......so concentrate on the FUN of the FUCK and ignore the rest of the stuff and soon you will be getting more cock and cum---that is what is important.   The rest is all just accessories.

• Upvote 1

Guest Upstateguy518

Couldn't agree more. Beds suck. Can't tell you how many times I've started on the bed and ended up on the floor. Beds just don't work for me, Regardless if i'm with a man or woman.

Guest btchbyl
On December 15, 2016 at 1:15 AM, Sleazy_Brit_Boy said:

Does anyone else have issues when it comes to fucking on the bed? Personally I hate it for the following reasons;

- Hard fucking seems impossible at times as difficult to keep your balance, the mattress cushions some of the thrusting, bttm or top ends up sliding across the mattress

- Sex seems much more effort (possibly due to the trampoline type effect of the mattress)

- Beds aren't that sexy a place, especially if someone hasn't changed their sheets in a while or the sheets aren't masculine

- Beds usually creak, make some sort of noise, headboard hits the wall

- Beds shift position

- Lube gets onto the sheets and mattress

- Have to launder everything after a session

- If the top is standing at the edge of the bed they end up hitting their shins, or can't quite line up easily with the bttms hole

Anyone else find this? Any other points?

I prefer sling fucking or braced up against a wall/tree/car 

i only get fucked in beds cheap sleazy motels. the creaking/noise/headboard slamming against the wall in time with the uncaring tops dick ramming up my ass adds to the sleaze and makes it hotter. like im some fucking whore taking an unprotected cock and anon sperm up my ass by a top only wanting to get his rocks off and nothing more. lets guests in the next room know that some whore is getting his ass used. had that happen not that long ago. it was at a motel that the whores use for their tricks. i think there was actually dried sperm from some other guys fuck session before us. whatever dried and crusty thing it was i was laying in it while the anon top mounted my ass and bred it. after he was done using my ass he left and i rolled over to put my ass on it while i jerked off and fingered my hole. other then that i dont do it in beds. i take back seats public toilets and woods but not my bed or in the tops bed.

Beds are a pain in the ass, the frame loosens up and it makes too much noise.  So, in my boy's room I took out the frame and head board and put the mattress directly on the floor.  No noise and as for laundering the sheets... don't use them.  Bought a mattress protector for boys that wet their beds ;) and took the sheets away.  I have other options to fuck him in his room, some older guys have trouble getting up from a mattress on the floor.  The best solution  was a simple bar stool, I put a couple in there, just bend him over it and fuck him.  Also have a chair and a couch in there for other choices.   

• Upvote 2

Guest Dickmagnet

I don't like getting fucked on beds either, Nothing horny about it what so ever, Prefer up against a tree or on all fours face down ass up or another one i like is bent over a couch doggie style again or in a sling is also good or in a tent

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shybottomhole

I'll take a fuck bench, a sling or getting fucked over a barrel or the arm of a couch instead of a bed anytime, but I'd never turn down a fuck on a bed, standing up or on the floor either if that's what the Top prefers.