Guest Fullblownpoz

momma always said to be careful who your friends are, you might get a "reputation".   You can fuck 20 women and you likely will not be called a cocksman, but you suck one guy off and you forever have the reputation of being a cock sucker.  In my case, that was a reputation I worked hard to learn and still work hard to keep valid!

on here the reputation are the same as "likes" and thumbs up signs on other sites.....a quick way to let someone appreciate their writing or that you agree with their position (bottom in my case---but no pun intended).  

If you enjoy someones writing let them know.   If they have a position that you live by....let us all know.

Write some good sleazy shit and you too will get that reputation manna warned about.......in this case by hanging out with a bunch of horned up, raw sex loving faggots......it does not get much better than that.

I really like the reputation feature. As Successful said above, it allows you to appreciate someone's story if you liked it. If they ask a question like this, or health related...you can not only answer/reply to it but give it a positive reputation. Thus appreciating his work or topics. 

My only beef with this is that you can only give 10 reputations in a 24hr period. While that may seem like a lot, let's say I read a good story with multiple chapters. With those and the (possibly) good comments that follow, those 10 reps can go fast. That's one story with multiple chapters and comments. 

I do understand why there may be a limit. You could "inflate" someone's reputation by liking everything they say/write. Perhaps that's why there's the limit. 

Otherwise, I like it. 

• Upvote 1

I've had the same thoughts (and frustration) as bareall77 mentions.  I can get so caught up in a story (is that another way of saying I get boned up over a hot story?!) and the comments on it that I can use my 10 reputations in less than 30 minutes.  That's my own doing I know. Maybe I'll need to read the stories and comments slower so I can keep my 10 from running out so fast! :)

And bareall77, let me just say, it ain't your reputation I'm wanting to inflate!! :D

• Upvote 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.