How it Started

Guest bbbugfkr

Guest bbbugfkr

The rest of the day was a blur. My cock stayed hard. It was all I could do to focus on the few clients that came in. Every time I shifted my cock rubbed up against my briefs and sent a wave of pleasure through me. I slipped away half way through the afternoon and sat in the stall in the men’s room. I gave myself over to the fantasy again. I swear I could almost taste Chris’s cock. I shot a load into my hand, licked it up and went back to my desk.

At home later that evening, I grabbed my bf as soon as he was through the door. “I want you here…now” I growled in his ear. The lights were out. I slipped my hand into the back of his pants and my tongue into his mouth. He dropped his bag and slipped his pants open. I spun him around, pushed him up against the wall and buried my cock into his tight ass in one long stroke. He yelled, “Stop, it’s too dry that hurts.” I just put my hand over his mouth, bit his shoulder and got my nut deep as I could get. All the while the words “I want to give you AIDS” kept going round and round in my mind.

I stayed buried in him. His breathing became regular and he relaxed back into me as I nibbled his neck and ears. “Fuck baby that was so hot.” he panted and pointed at the wall in front of him. His load was dripping down the wall. I reached out and scooped some up. H licked it off my fingers and we kissed.

___

The weekend came and went so fast. I spent the days out doing errands with my bf and fucking him in every place we could find. The changing room at A&F, the restroom at the park where we jog together. I gave him a blow job driving around on Sunday afternoon.

All the while I was thinking about Chris and his toxic cock. I imagined fucking AIDS cum into my bf. I imagined swallowing Chris’s load as my bf spewed down my throat. I fantasized about it so much I almost called my bf Chris as I loaded his hole on Sunday night as he was bent over the railing at a public scenic overlook. By the time Monday rolled around I was de-sensitized to the fear of Chris’s disease. I wasn’t quite to the point I wanted it but I was no longer freaking out. I was stone cold about it in a way. It felt irresistible. It felt like my destiny.

I decided that if I was doing this I was going in with my eyes wide open.  Tuesday I met with a doctor I had been introduced to a few months back.  He was perfectly at ease talking about gay sex and men and HIV/AIDS. He was totally non-judgmental. He gave me all the gory details of HIV infection and AIDS. He showed me pictures of opportunistic infections eating guys up from the inside. Wednesday I met him at an AIDS Hospice and met some guys who were in various stages of dying. The doc joked and flirted with them. He was awesome.

I met Henry, he was 30 and covered with KS lesions. Otherwise he was pretty hot looking guy. Still muscled and beautiful. There was Stan, 16, couldn’t breathe very well. He was battling PCP for the first time. It was touch and go for him. His dick was huge and perfectly shaped and as I shook his hand it started swelling. I wanted to grab it and jerk it.

I spent some time talking to a therapist at the hospice. I told him what I could without letting him know Chris was a client. It was all kinda vague. The therapist let me in on a little secret. There were a lot of guys who craved a load of HIV up their ass. They confessed to him in detail about how they wanted the virus to invade their bodies, take them over. How they wanted to use their infected cocks to spread the disease to hot bois, straight married guys on the DL and random trade at parks, bars and tearooms. The therapist was like the doc, very cool about it. What’s more he admitted to having the same desire.

We were alone in his office. Doc had left to finish his rounds at the hospital and the therapist and I were alone together. He was boned hard and a spot was forming in his pants where his precum was leaking. He shifted. He apologized. Said something about being unprofessional.

“I don’t care,” I told him, “I looks like you got a great cock.” He laughed and pushed it down. “Can I ask you something?” I said.

“Sure. You’re not my client so it’s OK to talk a little more freely. Ask what you want. If it’s over the line I’ll tell you,” he replied.

“Did you ever do it? Get fucked by a guy with AIDS?”

He looked at me deeply and took a breath. His cock pulse visibly in his pants and the stain got even bigger.

“Yes.” he said, “Yes I did. Once.”

“Fuck.” I whispered, my cock stretching against the zipper my jeans. “I mean did you know beforehand? Did you want it?”

“Yes, I wanted it so bad.”

“And was it …. I don’t know….good?”

“It was the best fuck I ever had in my life. It almost cost me my license but it was so worth It.” he said launching into a short version. “His name was Ben. We have been talking in here for about two months. He was going downhill. Fast.  I was attracted to his beautiful body since the day he walked into my office. His was a real life English schoolboy with thick black hair, deep brown eyes, a smooth hairless torso and a fat uncut dick. And he had AIDS.” He grabbed his cock. “One afternoon late, he was my last client and it just happened. I had been jerking off to fantasies and his cock in me for weeks. Somehow it just happened. Our eyes locked and I told him ‘I want you in me.’ He said he wanted me too. We fucked then and there. On that sofa you’re sitting on. I moaned like a cheap whore as he unleashed a huge load of cum in my ass. And I shot like I had never shot before.” He was rubbing his dick steadily now.

I just reached over and grabbed his hand. “I’m not your client.” I said and dropped to my knees in front of him, fished out his cock and licked it base to tip. Looking up at him, his eyes were glazed over with lust. “Did it take?” I asked “Are you positive?”

I didn’t wait for an answer. I covered his dripping dick with my mouth and it slid deep into my throat. I worked it up and down. Licked  it all over. Pulled out his balls and suckled them then took his cock all the way to the root as he moaned and his cock started pulsing just directly into my throat. What a fucking whore I was being but I loved it. I had never cheated before but here I was on my knees eating load from a hot guy who just told me he had been fucked by a guy with AIDS and I loved it. I wanted it. 

I nursed him down from his orgasm gently sucking and nibbling the head of his cock.  Licking up the last drops of cum that seeped from it. He finally sighed, “the answer to your question is no, it didn’t take.” He looked a little disappointed. He reached down and stroked my face. “That was a beautiful head job. But I have another client in 10 minutes.”

I laughed a little and smiled. “Maybe we should do this again?”

“Maybe…maybe” he said, “And about this guy you want who has AIDS, I won’t tell you to do it, just be ready. Once you take it without rubbers from a guy like that….or hell, any random guy…you’ll never use rubbers again.”

He showed me out. I ducked into a restroom and jerked off still tasting his jizz in my mouth. I dropped my load into my hand and ate it. I headed home hornier than ever but with a level head and a clear choice in front of me.

Edited by bbbugfkr

On 1/10/2017 at 7:48 PM, bbbugfkr said:

And about this guy you want who has AIDS, I won’t tell you to do it, just be ready. Once you take it without rubbers from a guy like that….or hell, any random guy…you’ll never use rubbers again.”

I love how our main character is now admitting that he wants hiv/AIDS to others like the therapist. Plus, he is turning into a cum slut. You're having him visit a doc and then a hospice is a nice set up for wanting Chris to fuck and shoot his AIDS load INSIDE his hole! Oh the hospice....so many possibilities with that one...including the therapist admitting to wanting it. VERY HOT! 

• 2 weeks later...