How it Started

Guest bbbugfkr

Guest bbbugfkr

I left the hospice the taste of the therapist's cum and my own cum still fresh in my mouth. I was already boning up again.  I learned so much about HIV/AIDS and knew what it looked like to waste away, be wracked with infection, to die.  I saw it. Even saw a guy only w few hours away from death.  I saw it. I smelled it. Touched it. HIV was ... is deadly...but I was still hard. Still aroused beyond reason. All I could think about for the first 15 minutes of the drive home was an AIDS cock sliding deep into my body, feeling it bottom out in my guts, feeling the rocking rhythm of a top fucking me deep and raw, feeling that bliss as his cock rubbed across my prostate pushing me closer and closer to an internal orgasm. I wanted it. And now I knew what I was asking for. And I knew that if I did this it was the end of my relationship.  Maybe not tonight or tomorrow but soon enough. Maybe not until I had infected my beautiful man.  

I shuddered at my own thoughts.  It was decision time. Calm, dispassionate decision time.  I would have the next 48 hours to myself.  My boyfriend would be leaving shortly after I got home for a business meeting out of town. I wanted him. Craved him at that moment. I also hoped he'd taste the cum in my mouth. That he'd give himself to me before he left. One more innocent, healthy, uninfected fuck. I was almost home. I knew deep down inside what I would do tomorrow after taking care of business with Chris. I wasn't quite ready to admit it but I knew. 

I pulled into the drive to find my boyfriend loading up his car with a box of files and his bag for the trip. He was so hot. Board shorts, tight T. Beautiful ass. He smiled and I melted inside. It didn't matter that I'd just sucked off a stranger, that I'd cheated. I didn't care. I just wanted him. Wanted to lick his smooth sweet flesh from neck to balls, to suck his cock deeply, to slide my dripping bone deep into his high tight ass and fuck him. Hard, brutally. Full of lust and thoughts of giving him AIDS. 

I drove up into the garage and he followed me.

"Hay babe!" he smiled and pulled me into a full body hug. "I'm so glad you got here before I left. I'll barely make it to the first meeting on time but I could'n't leave without telling you goodbye.  Love you babe" He kissed me so deeply. My cock throbbed in my pants. Precum gushed out. I kissed him back, slipped my hands into his shorts.

"No babe," he laughed pushing back,"no time for that. You'll just have to jack it later thinking about the fucking you gave me this morning.  I'll see you late Friday." 

He kissed me again and we embraced. I smiled at him as he jumped into the car and drive away. I loved him. I really loved him. His body, his smile, everything about him. Smell, sense of humor, his intensity and his willingness to do almost anything at least once. I moaned as the garage down rolled down. I moaned and opened my pants. Stripped them off. Stripped off my shirt. Lay back on the hood of the car and went back to that morning fuck. His tight hole gripping my cock, his smooth slick walls. the ecstasy of bodies and tongues entwined as we came together. Me deep inside his body. Him all over his pecs and neck. I kissed up his cum. Fed it to him as my cock spasmed its last few drops into his body. "I love you" he'd whispered. 

Fuck. I had cum so hard it was all over the hood of the car. I licked it off my hand. Licked it off the hood of the car before I washed it down. Grabbed my pants and started inside. I stopped in the doorway and looked back thinking about our lovemaking, "Sorry, baby." I whispered, "I just can't say 'no' to it." I flipped off the light in the garage and closed the door.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest bbbugfkr

I stepped into the kitchen from the garage, tossed my pants and shirt into the laundry room.  Stripped off my t and briefs as well.  I strode through the house naked.  Feeling alive, confident.  The air felt like thousands of tiny fingers caressing my flesh.  I was so aroused.  So full of lust. Need.  A fire smoldered in my belly.  I let it burn.  Wanted it to burn.  Prayed to whatever dark forces would come to my aid and stoke the fire.  The craving for it. The need for Virus.

I went into the bathroom and cranked up the shower.  As the shower was heating up I grabbed my client list.  It wasn't unusual to call the evening before to confirm an appointment.  I had one appointment.  Chris.  I dialed him up.  Standing there in the hallway of my house naked, boned and dripping.  The phone rang.  Once, twice.  "Hey."  The voice on the other end answered.  I immediately, instinctively grabbed by cock.

"Hi Chris, just calling to confirm our home visit tomorrow at 2:00.  It's Matt from DHHS."  I heard club music in the background.  Voices.

"Oh., yeah, I'm ready for you," he answered.  My cock throbbed at the phrase "ready for you."  I wanted it to mean what I thought it meant.  That he knew I craved him.  Craved his seed.  "I got a few questions."

"Okay," I replied, giving my cock a long stroke, and then placing my foot on the chair next to the phone table, running my hand down into my ass. "I'll be sure to give you whatever you need..." my fingers slipped into my hole "for answers.  Whatever you need."  My voice cracked with lust, and I found myself hoarsely commenting "Sounds like you got a party going there," as my finger fucked my dry hole and my cock drooling onto the floor.  My breathing was getting ragged and stroking rhythmic.  I was closing in on orgasm as I listened for Chris' voice.  Feeling like climbing through the phone into his body.

"Yeah, partying while I can.  You know how it is....AIDS and all."  He laughed a little.  His voice lowered.  "I'm guessing you got something going yourself there right now.  Your breathing and the grunts are giving you away, dude."

I flushed.  Sputtered.  Cum dribbled from my dick head.

"It's okay, dude.  I seen how you looked at me.  I know you want me."

I moaned out loud.

"Yeah, faggot, you want me," he sneered, adding "I've got four friends here right know, all infected and we have a young stud like you, tied down in the bedroom, and we're all gonna fuck him.  All of us.  Give him our AIDS cum.  Make him ours."

I moaned so loud and cum starting streaming from my cock.

"That's right boy.  Cum.  Spew that clean precious seed cause tomorrow, if you got the guts to come here, we're gonna give you what you want. Say it ,faggot."

"I want your AIDS cum, Chris.  I need it."  I came hard, fast.  Cum everywhere.  The table.  The floor.  All over my hand.  I could hardly breathe.  The line went dead.

I slumped to the floor.  No more doubt.  If I really wanted I could get virus I craved so badly.  I rolled onto my stomach and started licking up my cum.  I never showered.  Just shut the water off, took a couple big slugs of Jack and fell asleep on the sofa sticky with cum and still hard.  I dreamed I was drowning and ecstatic.  I came again in the night.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 10/04/2017 at 1:58 AM, bbbugfkr said:

..."That's right boy. Cum. Spew that clean precious seed cause tomorrow, if you got the guts to come here, we're gonna give you what you want. Say it faggit."

"I want your AIDS cum, Chris. I need it....

#bbbugfkr ... WELL DONE !!!! 

Please continue this amazing story ... !!!