How it Started

Guest bbbugfkr

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: If you had not noticed, the name of the poster of the story has changed from "bbbugfkr" to "Guest bbbugfkr." That signifies the user has left the forum, and their account has been deleted. All that remains are his posts, so he won't be adding to the story. 

Have started to reread this story to get the total feel of it so I can continue it as close to the same way it started.  If no objections come in the next few days, I will probably be able to start writing some and also am trying to work on a couple of other of my own stories when I find a little time.  Cleanup here and trying to find a new home is taking longer and more of my time than I was hoping for.  Looked at three potential houses today and a couple more tomorrow and hope to know where I will be living by middle of this next week if everything goes well.   Also, have had to deal with police here as there are total assholes running around this town taking advantage of the mess to steal almost anything they can get their hands on.  They even stole a generator, two bicycles and my rental car this past week.   So stressful.   Car found but I  had left my billfold in it just to run in my destroyed house to pickup a jacket and in just a few minutes car was gone.    Love to get my hands on whoever it was as many other minor things also turning up missing and it is crazy.

• Like 1

Part 8

I was so ready, wanted, no, craved Chris's AIDS.  My eyes never leaving his door as I approached it.  My feet, for some reason seeming to hardly move, like walking through deep sand.  I was almost in another world, my mind focused on just one thing and one thing only, CHRIS'S COCK AND HIS AIDS CUM.  My breathing as uneven as I neared his door.  I was almost gasping from the effort to get there.  My mind, still screaming at me to run away, but I was not heeding it.  I wanted that diseased cock in me, destroying my hole and filling me with his death seed, his highly toxic AIDS cum.  Infusing my whole body with it and making me a killing machine, too.  I could even picture my sweet wonderful bf, taking my cock and cum deep in his torn up hole.  He would not even know what I was doing till long after it was done, after I had filled him over and over with Chris's AIDS in me entering him.

FIRST PARAGRAPH TEASER OF MY CONTINUING THIS STORY.   HOPE IT WHETS YOUR APPETITES.   Randy (MackyJay) Johnson

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Part 8

I was so ready, wanted, no, craved Chris's AIDS.  My eyes never leaving his door as I approached it.  My feet, for some reason seeming to hardly move, like walking through deep sand.  I was almost in another world, my mind focused on just one thing and one thing only, CHRIS'S COCK AND HIS AIDS CUM.  My breathing was uneven as I neared his door.  I was almost gasping from the effort to get there.  My mind, still screaming at me to run away, but I was not heeding it.  I wanted that diseased cock in me, destroying my hole and filling me with his death seed, his highly toxic AIDS cum.  Infusing my whole body with it and making me a killing machine, too.  I could even picture my sweet wonderful bf, taking my cock and cum deep in his torn up hole.  He would not even know what I was doing till long after it was done, after I had filled him over and over with Chris's AIDS in me entering him.

I finally made it to the door.  It seemed like the walk from my car had taken an hour.  I think I was still putting it off, even knowing I was not going to stop until my ass was full of hot toxic cum.  As I reached out to ring the bell, the door swung open and the punk I has seen entering as I arrived was coming out.  He smirked at me and then said, "You must be the entertainment Chris has been talking about all night long?"  He looked me up and down, leering and licking his lips.  He said, "Go on in. Chris is almost in a frenzy worried that you might chicken out.  I have to go run an errand, but I'll be back in a little while to fuck that sweet ass, too.  I love infecting cute little twinks like you and making them into AIDS whores."

He headed down the street, then, and I stepped into the apartment.  I turned and closed the door on more than the outside, closed my past safe life and was now entering into what I knew would be my complete and utter degradation and new life of AIDS.

As I turned from the door into the room I was immediately was grabbed in a bear hug by Chris.  He was naked and I could see almost every bone in him standing out from his gauntness as he stepped back to look me up and down.  He nodded and said, "I worried but not much, as I knew you could not resist my AIDS cock and cum.  I knew it was in your head and calling you here from the first time we met."  I could not even speak as I knew my voice would squeak.  He then told me, "Get those clothes off and let's get to it.  You know you don't want to wait.  You hear my AIDS cum calling in your head to come and get it."

I stripped-off my clothes right there.  As I did so Chris commented "I see you didn't even bring any of that damn paperwork in with you.  We can take care of that later.  I want your cute ass right now, before anyone else gets here and, yes, I asked my four buddies to come over.  We're all going to fill you full to overflowing with our nice beautiful AIDS cum.  When you leave today, you will be infected, just like you want and crave."  My cock was almost ready to burst as he talked.  By the time all my clothes were off and in a pile on the floor, my cock was stiffer than I think it had ever been.

Chris grabbed me in another bear hug.  For a guy who looked so thin and wasted I was surprised at his strength.  He practically dragged me to his bedroom, even though he didn't have to as I would have run there or even crawled to get there.  His fantastic looking cock was all I could look at and I could hear it calling for my ass in my head.  I wanted his cock.  My ass was made for his cock.  My ass wanted to be full of Chris' toxic AIDS cum.  I felt like screaming in excitment, however, within seconds Chris and I were laying next to each other in bed.  It was time for my undoing, forever.  It was tIme for me to become a total AIDS breeding zone.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

Part 9

Now that the time was here, I hesitated slightly, and Chris, surprisingly, gently said, "It is time.  You know you want it and need it, but I won't force you.  Just look me in the eyes and tell me, yes or no.  If no, I will give you one minute to get your things and leave, but there will never be another chance with me.  If, yes, then I am going to fuck you and pummel your ass hard with my big cock, till your ass bleeds and then I will dump my AIDS cum deep in you and infect you forever.  Then, when my friends get here, I will fuck you again and each of them is going to fuck you, too, and we will cuff you to the bed and fill you the rest of the day and all night long before we free you and let you go.  You will be ours forever then and there will be little doubt that you will get HIV and I hope it becomes AIDS, and you spread my virus to others." 

I turned towards him and looked deep into his beautiful gray eyes.  I could see the hurt, the pain, the anguish and the need and lust there.  I was drawn in.  I already knew my answer and had known since we first met. I could not stop now, the need was too great, I could stop the sun coming easier I think.  I nodded to him and whispered, "I want your AIDS.  I need your AIDS.  Fuck me and infect me and tear my ass up good.  Make sure I leave fully converted.  I want to spread it."

As I finished talking, Chris leaned into me and actually very gently kissed me, driving his tongue into my mouth.  I was almost startled by the softness of his kiss.  I just felt myself floating away and wanting not only his AIDS but for him to make love to me.  Chris was going surprisingly slow and easy and we kissed and made out for a good 15 minutes.  He was then lowering down onto the bed.  As we laid down he was tweaking my nipples and then his hand went lower and soon had ahold of my steel hard cock.  I was writhing with the need already, my cock leaking precum like a faucet.  He stroked my cock slowly and gently and then kneaded  my balls. 

In just a few minutes I was almost ready to burst and cum an then his hand pulled one of my legs up and over him and his hand went down and his fingers caressed the crack of my ass.  My cock was throbbing and bouncing on my stomach.  Then ever so slow I felt a pressure as one of his fingers started to probe my hole.  It entered a little at a time until I could tell he was to the second knuckly and then he twirled it around and around opening me up.  Very quickly then I felt another finger enter and around it went and then another, until he had 4 fingers in me an making ever wider circles.

I was becoming frantic with the need to be fucked soon.  He was hitting my prostate and the tingle from that was crazy.  Then he pulled his fingers back, no, he dragged his fingers back and I felt his fingernails as they tore at my lining of my ass.  My eyes snapped wide open and a scream of pain started to come out, but he smothered it with his mouth.  He drove his fingers into e and drug them out roughly and I could feel my insides being ripped up.  He leaned back and was learing at me and said, "You didn't think it was all going to be pleasure for you, did you?  I have to make sure there is a really good path for my AIDS cum to get into you all the way."  Tears streamed down my cheeks as I hurt so bad I had to cry.

Then without any more preamble or lube, he climbed on me, lifted my legs high over his shoulders and rammed his huge cock deep into my ass in one thrust.  It hurt so bad I could not even scream, only lay there is shock as he bottomed out in my hole and I felt his balls slap my ass cheeks.  Chris leaned back and grinned at me as he started to slow stroke his cock in and out of me.  He said, "wow, I didn't realize your hole would be this tight.  It feels amazing but I won't last long this first time, but it will loosen up by the time we are through."  He then started going faster and faster and harder and harder.  The pain disappeared and I found myself almost hysterical with pleasure.  I was going to get what I had come for, what I had craved, what I needed now more than life itself.   I was moaning and chanting, more, more, harder, harder, give me your AIDS CUM!  "Hurry, give it to me, " I was yelling.

He was pile driving my ass now.  Every stroke massive and wonderful.  I had to have it soon.  He then leaned down and kissed me one more time.  Then leaning into it, he yelled, "Here it comes!  I am giving you my AIDS CUM deep in your hole!"  He rammed his cock deep one more time and I could feel it pulse as he emptied his balls into my hole and into my soul.  My own cock erupted just a split second after his and I drove my ass at him as hard as I could.  I was getting AIDS and was reborn.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 7

Part 10

Chris kept his still hard cock deep In me, grinding his cum ever deeper into me and making sure not one drop was going to get out of before it was absorbed into my being.  I laid there gasping and pushing my ass against him to help.  It was the greatest sex I had ever had.  My mind was screaming at me, telling me what the hell are you doing, but I pushed that aside knowing I had what I had craved.  I knew I was getting AIDS cum and wanted more.  I wanted to make sure I got it, I wanted it more now than ever.  It was a fantastic feeling of power. 

In a few minutes, Chris started to pull back and I wrapped my legs around him tightly, not wanting him out of me.  He leaned back and whispered for me to let up a little as he wasn't going to pull out, just start to fuck me again.  We both grinned at each other like kids in a candy store and I eased up and he was soon pounding my hole again with a vengeance.  Every stroke hurt and felt marvelous at the same time.  My ass seemed to grip his cock tighter and tighter, not wanting to let it out at all.  He was destroying my will and the walls of my ass with every stroke.  I was holding onto him with my hands almost in a death lock.  We stared into each others eyes the whole time.  It was crazy hot and my very being was on fire with need. 

In about 15 minutes of this, Chris was tensing up more and his movements were getting more erratic and I  knew he was getting close to giving me another dose of his AIDS cum.  He finally jabbed hard into me about 5 or 6 more times and was yelling that here it comes again.  Out lips came together and we both moaned into the others mouths as stream after stream of his toxic cum spewed into my torn apart hole.  I felt myself cumming again also.  Then he was grinding his cock into me hard and deep.  I just knew I was already infected and nothing was going to stop it.  I was going to get HIV and let it grow to AIDS and then I was going to start spreading it for sure.

We laid there covered in sweat and my cum.  My mind in a whirl, now that I had done it.  What the hell was I doing.  Why did I need it so bad?  What was driving to this destruction?  Then, my mind turned to my beautiful boyfriend.  My wonderful love of my life, so sweet, so innocent, so soon to get my new found toxic cum as I bred him over and over until he converted, too, and not knowing it was coming.  Would be stay together or would he hate me and throw me out.  I wanted him forever, but I wanted the toxic cum more.

My mind was frantic with the need.  There came a knock on the door and Chris got up to go answer it, I already knew it would be his friends coming to fuck me and infect me with their toxic cum and my cock stiffened up again with the thought.  More AIDS cum for my needy hole.  My hardon was throbbing in anticipation already.  I was ready.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

Part 11

The idea of AIDS cum had me in its grip and I needed more.  My ass was full already but I wanted it overflowing.  This absolutely crazy and crazed feeling in me to be converted and now I had crossed the line and it had started.  All I could think was it was nuts but I needed it.  My ass was on fire and tingling with the need for more highly toxic cum to infiltrate my entire being

Chris came back in the room and he had 3 other guys with him.  They were all already naked and the front two looked as badly wasted as Chris if not more so.  I could not see the one in the rear as Crhis and 2 of his buddies were blocking the view too much but I just knew the back on had to look like the others.  They all were stroking their cocks to hardness getting ready to fuck my sore hole and give me more of their AIDS cum and I could only smile and lick my lips in anticipation of more disease.  I knew it was going to be a long afternoon and into the night of me being fucked over and over again.

Chis grinned at me and said, "are you ready for more?  These guys are ready and can hardly wait to destroy your hole more."  I nodded eagerly and spread my legs.  One the guys climbed on my chest and stuck his cock in my mouth and a second one raised my legs up and drove his cock home in one stoke.  I groaned in my experience and start to suck hard on the cock in my mouth while thrusting my ass back hard on every instroke of the guy fucking my ass.  I was getting what I needed and how.

Both guys went from 0 to faster than lightning in no time and were not just fucking my mouth and ass, but pounding them mercilessly.  My mind just went blank from the overload of sex.  In about 15 minutes the guy in my ass started to jackhammer even harder, if that was possible, and was almost yelling that he was cumming and giving me his highly toxic gift.  He groaned and growled and I could feel his cock pumping a lot of cum into me.  As he finished, the guy I was sucking slid down, pulling his cock from my mouth and dropping between my legs and then rammed his cock deep into me.   I was ready to scream it was so hot.

In another 10 minutes he leaned down and planted a kiss on my lips and then almost whispered, "Yeah, here it comes, take my AIDS load NOW."  He yelled the last word as he slammed his cock home and unloaded his cum in me as deep as he could.  He kept on grinding and pulsing for a good minute or two before collapsing on me with a contented sigh.  As he was resting a moment, I was trying to see by him as it sounded like someone else was being fucked  behind him.  How weird I thought.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1