How it Started

Guest bbbugfkr

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Part 12

I  could not wipe the smile from my face.   I had gotten what I had come for.   I was going to get AIDs and the thought was so hoti, my own cock was still hard as steel.  OMG This was way the hell hotter than I had even imagined it was going to be.  Then I registered the unmistakable sound of a cock slamming into someone and the groans of pleasure.  Someone else was getting fucked.  Two guys were fucking and I was hearing the sound of their two bodies slapping together, apparently on the down stroke of the top.

I kind of leaned up a little to see, but was at a bad angle and could only see what appeared to be Chris' back side and he was fucking some lucky guy.  Good.  I figured it must still be the kid they had all fucked from last night, getting another load of cum in him.  They both were moaning and groaning and it was from pleasure.  What the sounds of the pounding the guy was getting I had a good idea of what his ass was experiencing.  I still don't know why it was so hot, but I wanted it and now I needed even more.

Laying back, I looked back to see how this had started.  I had met Chris and for some reason, after finding out he had AIDS, had found it so hot I could not keep it out of my mind.  I had masturbated many times since meeting him and could not top thinking about him fucking me and giving me his toxic cum.  All this while loving my boyfriend deeply.  I had no idea why I found it so intoxicating, but it had invaded my very being with the need for it.  My boyfriend going out of town on business made it that much easier for me to keep this meeting with Chris.  Now I had his cum and that of his friends in my hole and was probably on my way to getting AIDS myself now.

I now had to find a way to tell my love about it.   I could almost hear him crying, now.   I just knew it was going to break his heart as he loved me with his entire body and soul and now I had betrayed him to pursue becoming a toxic AIDS whore.  I knew it would go badly with him when I told him.  There would be crying, a lot of screaming and an equal amount of yelling.   I wasn't looking forward to the confrontation, and sad for the pain it would cause him, but still was excited I was on my way to becoming toxic.

As I was thinking these things, I became aware that Chris was now almost yelling.  He was telling the guy he was fucking how much toxic cum he was going to dump in his ass.  Then I heard him say he was cumming hard now and the guy under him screamed and was crying.  Then it occurred to me.  The bottom's voice sounded somewhat familiar.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3

Hi all. This is bbbugfkr....the guy  who started this story.  I logged on for the first time in awhile and found that someone has hijacked the storyline.  I took a few days to think about my response.  I didn't post this as a free-for-all. It's my creative work.  I'm a little pissed that someone has disrespected my work like this.  Not making a big deal. Sharing my feelings about it. Not interested in flames and excuses or apologies. Just  reflection from someone who takes his creative work seriously....this is not cool.  Peace ya'll. Be well.

• Like 2

On 11/1/2018 at 1:50 AM, MackyJay said:

... My boyfriend going out of town on business made it that much easier for me to keep this meeting with Chris.  Now I had his cum and that of his friends in my hole and was probably on my way to getting AIDS myself now.

I now had to find a way to tell my love about it. ... pursue becoming a toxic AIDS whore, basically.

....  He was telling the guy he was fucking how much toxic cum he was going to dump in his ass.  Then I heard him say he was cumming hard now and the guy under him screamed and was crying.  Hey, that sounded almost familiar?

#MackyJay....WELL DONE for continuing this story we all loved from the beginning and which was unfinished and let us all hanging .... 

you truly adopted the style of the original author and WELL DONE the way you continued and YOU SHOULD CONTINUE ...as YOU at least keep the flow ....and keep everybody happy!

BRAVO!!!

On 11/8/2018 at 2:09 AM, bbbugfkrme said:

Hi all. This is bbbugfkr....the guy  who started this story.  I logged on for the first time in awhile and found that someone has hijacked the storyline.  I took a few days to think about my response.  I didn't post this as a free-for-all. It's my creative work.  I'm a little pissed that someone has disrespected my work like this.  Not making a big deal. Sharing my feelings about it. Not interested in flames and excuses or apologies. Just  reflection from someone who takes his creative work seriously....this is not cool.  Peace ya'll. Be well.

#bbbugkrme .....REALLY ??!?!!!

I can understand that you must have been surprised that your original UNFINISHED WORK had been added and continued by an other and inspiring author.... 

BUT how could/can you possibly complain? 

a: YOU LEFT YOUR FAN CLUB HANGING !!! 

b: WE WERE ALL INFORMED: Moderator's Note: If you had not noticed, the name of the poster of the story has changed from "bbbugfkr" to "Guest bbbugfkr." That signifies the user has left the forum, and their account has been deleted. All that remains are his posts, so he won't be adding to the story. 

#bbbugkrme, you  SHOULD BE GRATEFUL that such a great & talented guy like #MackyJay took the time to adopt to your style and continued the story in the way you intended it ... 

It was #MackyJay who saved the story and saved all of us from the frustration of another great beginning which is left unfinished - which so many authors here seem to do .... and those stories really should be erased - or put in a new subfolder called UNFINISHED or GREAT START BUT NO ENDING

NOTHING MORE FRUSTRATING THAN SITTING HERE WITH YOUR COCK IN YOUR HAND ... and the author couldn't be bothered to bring a climax to the story and therefore to his audience and fan-club .... 

I was about to vote down this story for exactly that reason and feeling of frustration when I saw that #MackyJay had continued it .... and I am glad he did.... 

So #bbbugkrme BE GRATEFUL & GRACIOUS and learn not to disappoint your fans....  AND LET #MackyJay CONTINUE AND FINSIH THIS STORY ... he is good at it ... 

Why not start a new story but without disappointing your audience - we all had shown you our support and how much we loved your style !  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Part 13

I tried to see around Chris, but from where I was laying I could not see around him.  All I could see of the other guy was his feet and legs dangling over Chris' shoulders.  The only sounds now coming from over there was Chris, almost crooning, to the guy that he had a wonderful tight hole.  He also told him he loved that he had taken his nice hot toxic load and he had planted it as deep in him as he could and was sure it would take this time since the last time hadn't.  WOW, the guy had already been bred before but hadn't taken.  I hoped my loads did though.  I wanted it more than ever now and had to have it no matter what.  I still had no idea why, but it was in my head and not going away until I had it.

Chris finally got up and turned towards me.  I still could not see past him.  His cock was still hard, which surprised me.  He had already bred me a while ago and just finished with another guy and wow, he still had that beautiful toxic cock pointing straight at me.  He started to walk towards me.  He said, "I am still horny to infect more, are you ready for another of my loads?  It doesn't matter though as you are going take it anyway and you know it." 

He climbed between my legs and raised them over his shoulders and then rammed his cock into me all the way in one swooping thrust, crushing my cock and balls between us as he did it.  I groaned, about half in pleasure and half in pain.  As he started to pound the hell out of my hole, I heard a gasp and scream from across the room.  Turning my head that way, I saw, with horror on his face along with surprise, my boyfriend!  I gasped in alarm and terror of my own.  My boy had been getting poz fucked and had done it before even.  What the hell?

Chris didn't even slow down and I could say nothing with him pounding me so hard.  My boy was getting up and coming towards us.  I could not take my eyes off of him.  The look of fear had to be on both of our faces.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Part 14

As Chris continued to pound my hole hard, I and my boyfriend kept our eyes locked on each other.  Chris, despite having just cum a short time ago in my boyfriend, all at once rammed his cock deep inside me and almost yelled,  "Oh, yes, another load of my AIDS cum is going in you now.  Love it."  I could see tears in my boyfriends eyes as I knew there were some in my eyes also

Chris ground his load into me for little bit, then arose from off of me, his cock flopping out of my cum filled hole.  He kind of grinned at us both and then without a word turned and went into the other room.  I got up and stood looking at my boyfriend, wondering what the hell he was doing here.  I looked into this eyes and asked him, "what? why?  How did you get here and what is going on?  What is happening here?"  The words ran together and I am sure they didn't make much sense.

My boy then said, "I am so sorry, but you have been tossing and turning in your sleep lately and also talking.  You kept saying you wanted to be pozzed, you wanted AIDS, you wanted Chris's cock to unload in you."  He halted for a moment and I asked, "But, what are you doing here?"  He started to cry then and told me, "I snooped and found out who Chris was and decided to come here to try and stop him from this, this, I don't know craziness, I guess.  Chris answered the door naked and I saw that huge cock of his and had trouble talking to him with it swinging around as he walked around as I spoke to him.  Then, I don't know why, but I just all at once fell to my knees to beg him to stop and he stopped with his cock right in my face and before I knew what I was doing, I was sucking that big beautiful cock and one thing led to another and then we ended up in his bedroom and him in me before I knew what had happened."

My boyfriend said, "I failed you miserably and while I was in the bathroom, trying to get some of that cum out of my hole, you must have arrived.  I was in there a long time and when I came out, all I could see was some guy, didn't know it was you, getting fucked hard by some other guys while Chris was watching.  The scene must have turned him on, and me too I am afraid, and before I knew what I was doing Chris had me pinned down and fucked me again.  When he was done and coming to do you again, is when I found out you were already here.  Please forgive me for snooping?"  I grabbed him and told him, I forgive you, if you forgive me for getting us both into this mess.  From the first time I saw Chris, the urge to have him infect me has grown and grown in me.  I didn't even think about you and I am ashamed of myself for not confiding in you."   We sat then and hugged each other and vowed that no matter what now, we would be together and help each other through this.  We were going to become AIDS whores together.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1