5 poz guys breeding party

lj1987

If you're asking then you're seriously tempted to go. Being on prep should protect you from HIV but no sexual encounter is without risk - and you might of course get other bugs. It seems you want to have a sex life on the riskier side so I guess you should go but in the knowledge that nothing is safe. Particularly an unmedicated breeding party.

• Upvote 3

But my god how hot!! As PigOut said Yeah you seem very tempted to go thru with this, well if I was on Prep I would if I had a chance to have 5 guys that wanted to gangbang me that I would accept that I would be fairly protected against HIV, but I would expect to get some other sti´s during this encounter, will it be worth it.....well that question only you can answer!

• Upvote 1

I'd say, "Hell Yes, Go!!".  If I had the chance, I sure would take advantage of a deal like that, but then I'm ready and looking for whatever would come of it myself.  If your on Prep, then your not into HIV at this time, but as most have said here, there will be a high percentage that other STI's will be present also, but then those are also treatable and curable. It's all up to you, but just think of when maybe the day will come, when you become open to it all, and especially the addictive desire to poz out and you may realize on what an opportunity you missed out on. It's your decision and only your decision to make.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, did you go...and how was the sex...? If it was me, I'd be there on my back, legs in the air, fuck sockies on, hole lubbed, awaiting thick, hard, raw cock! Yup, I'm on PrEP, but realize STIs are an occupational hazard. Luv raw cock and man sperm!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/18/2016 at 6:48 AM, lj1987 said:

I have been invited to a chem-sex breeding party with five other guys. All poz and Not meditated. Should I go? I am on prep but I want to know what are the risks in terms of hiv that I need to be aware of?

How about an update, lj1987? Did you end up going? How was it? Catch any minor buggies?

• 6 years later...

I'd definitely go.  Prep decision is up to you.  But five guys is no different then a group headed to some guys apartment after the bar closes or going to the baths.  Hard to get five poz guys together.

• Upvote 2