No pussy is as good as faggot pussy

CallMeSir

• 9 months later...
Guest KptNLine
19 hours ago, ChainedBoy said:

CallmeSir - I do appreciate that you use faggot in such a matter-of-fact nd non-juedgemental way. Some may bristle at that word/label; but I can see how some could use it without an ounce of shame.

I agree - I think the word "faggot" perfectly describes me, and it's nice to hear it used this way. 

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

I love being called faggot as I am being breeded. It's degrading, but I like it and its because what i am. And married guys have breeded my faggot pussy before and often tell me its tighter than their wife's pussy. That makes me feel accomplished to be a faggot that can get a married guy off in no way the wife could. Often when married guys fuck me, they shoot HUGE LOADS, probably because they haven't had anything as tight as me in awhile :)

• 5 weeks later...

When I was much younger, a school bully took every opportunity to call me "faggot." It made me feel very ashamed and power-less to be called that. I wonder if he had sensed something in me that I had been suppressing.

Now, ironically, it arouses me on to be called a faggot. So, anything said about me that includes the word "faggot", such as "faggot pussy", definitely turns me on!

• Like 1

Dudes at bookstores call my cum hole pussy all the time. I've heard man cunt, boy pussy, faggot hole, all of the above. When they do I know they're just reminding me I'm nothing more than a warm hole for them to unload their seed in. Then they can go back home to their wives or gf's knowing I'm nothing more than a faggot they used to service their cocks.

• Upvote 1

This faggot loves his pussy to be used. I think of myself as a hole --- you can call it whatever you want but I just love to be used and to be a hole for anyone. My hole's been called a pussy, hole, cunt, man cunt, boy pussy, fuckhole. I don't care what you call it as long as my faggot hole gets fucked and filled with your cum and I will always try to give you the best ride possible. 

Cute italian guy in nyc, the Black and Latin men who fuck me say I have an unusual hole that is just like a pussy but even better, I only love Black and Latin men and have been taking their cocks deeper lately, wanting to feel pregnant. Neg and on prep but...sometimes wanna be pozed, but only by a Black man in this case...

Edited by NeedBlackCock
typos/addition
  • Like 1

I started to be called a faggot in Jr. High. By the time I was in High School all the "Jocks", especially the guys on the football team would constantly shame me by calling me a faggot and a pussy. I learned that by secretly sucking off these guys, though they would still call me those names and others just as bad, that they at least would treat me well. They'd even defend me against other bullies. That was when I realized that I actually enjoyed hearing them calling me a faggot, cocksucker, pussy while I was servicing them. Very few in High School would fuck me. Most just wanted to get  blown. But they actually became my defenders. And the names they called me both while their dicks were in my mouth and when they were showing off for their friends was actually something I enjoyed. I still love when a guy calls me his pussy or fag. 

Guest descartes70817
On December 20, 2016 at 9:59 PM, twink-hearts-loads said:

I've had almost every married guy that came inside my faggot ass tell me it feels better than their wife's pussy. Or that my faggot mouth sucks better than their wife.

My married cock hasn't been in my wife's pussy for years

Edited by descartes70817

It took less than an hour after our first meeting for my str8 married dealer to have me bent over my sofa arm fucking my pig cunt, and cumming harder than he had since his wife gave birth....used to totally get off knowing that he was going to breed me raw at my home and then go back and fuck my pussy juices into her cunt...once he even had me come to his house to pick up while she was out shopping, and fucked me in their bed