Guest Pyroboy74

Guest Pyroboy74

Well, since I have decided to stop taking my meds and begin my path to AIDS and all other STDs, what better way to start than by going to the bathhouse? If any of you gentlemen happen to be in Dallas, I would gladly take your load(s) before/during/after my breeding at Midtowne. I'm hoping that there will be a decent amount of people tonight, the only problem with working the weekend is that I can't go take every load on the busiest nights. 

Well, wish me luck! If you have an STD to add, or just want to slip a load inside, feel free to message me. I am hoping to beat my record of 8 loads in a day (sadly these won't all be poz like those were)

• 2 months later...
Guest GoneFishing

hi

is the dallas midtowne open?

i heard it closed on dec 16 so i made a special trip to collect the last legacy loads. hope it is - ill be back late may!