Stealthed???

Bibaldbtm

Not sure but pretty sure....

Let me just say I am sure he unloaded in me, just not sure he is POZ!

I was in Raleigh on business, after dinner with co-workers and 4 crown and diets I headed to my hotel room to scope out some fun..after all I was outta town and what the wife don't know won't hurt her.  I grab my IPAD, lube and poppers and begin surfing BBRT and A4A for a hook up.  Chatted with a few guys nothing promising when I get hit up by a BBC Top into uninhibited play.  Now I RARELY hook up with anyone bare and especially not on the first time.  And I let him know that from the beginning.  I am a power bottom and would work that cock with my ass so good but preferred to be wrapped.  Told him I was married and didn't want to take anything home to the Mrs.  He again assured me he was NEG and married too but loved raw sex with other married guys be cuz we all were trying to stay NEG.  Reluctantly he agreed to wrap it up, I gave him my hotel and room number and proceeded to prep for his arrival.

As promised, I would be ass up, face down with my poppers handy, he said he would bring some maximum impact as it usually helped guys take his big cock,  so there I waited, as prelubed with my own lube so I knew it was condom safe, provided the condo she laying on the night stand (again to know their quality...have read to many stealth stories to not prepare).  The room was dark and I had just taken a hit of my poppers as I stroked my lubed cock when the shadows changed a light from the hall came and went.  I heard the latch and inhaled again deeply on my rush.  I heard his belt and pants hit the floor as a finger traced my ass crack to my balls and my hard cock.  Mmmmmmm he moans and I feel his face between my cheeks as he proceeds to suck and chew and tongue my manhole.  He was so good and all the while he is milking my cock. He asks " are u ready" as he stands and presses his big mushroom head against my hole....I reach back to stroke it to get an idea of about what I will be taking...he is leaking precum and is a jive 7 inches and thick.

while stroking him, I look back I can see in the shadows he is dark skinned and sexy...my weakness, and what a nice cock.... he says let me loosen you up and edges his pole back at my manhole.  I move forward and feel two fingers easily slide in my quivering lubed hole.... I push back and begin fucking his hand as he slides in a third he says " U are a hungry boy" let me give you what u want".... I say wrap it up and fuck me..I hear the spray of aerosol on a washcloth ...he leans over me, re insets all 3 fingers as he holds the washcloth to my mouth I deeply inhale and whispers in my ear ..I want you bare , as the maximum impact hits me he says u ride me so you are in control, pull off when u need to.  In my high ans ecstasy as he really works my prostate with his fingers I say ok....all the while thinking what am I doing....

i move over on the bed, grab my poppers as he lies down....his cock is soooo hard and I can't help but lick and suck the precum from that glowing head...he says "use these it will help you take it" and hands me the maximum impact and washcloth.   I prepare the cloth as I straddle him, take it in my mouth and breathe deeper than I ever have and hold.....he places the head at my ass I grab his cock with my left hand to guide it in and slowly impale myself in his black fuckstick.working it deeper and deeper, I am glad I pre-lubed...until I feel his balls against my hole...he reaches up and pulls me down to kiss me as I start to ride his cock, he is meeting me half way to really hit me deep...he tells me "hit them again" so I load up the wash cloth again and breath deeper still...in ecstasy as I notice him picking up speed fucking me from the bottom.  I am so high I barely know what is going on when I feel his arms come under mine and up until he is cupping my shoulders holding me down as he thrusts up....I feel him swelling inside my hole and try to pull off...he pulls me back down

i use my legs to push my self off as his cock is spurting once then again with hot cum falling back down to his dark hairless belly....I am off balance so I fall back on top of him he pulls me in and kisses me...I am pissed but so fuckin turned on because his cock felt so good, I reached back to feel my hole, yep he got some in, I was gaped and dripping...he scoops up some of his cum and begins stroking my cock....my head is spinning...I need to cum but I am pissed...it feels so good.....I take over stroking my rock hard cock as he hits my bottle of rush....he holds it up to my nose, I say no, no more ...he says dude relax I told u I am NEG....I give in and hit the rush again huff it with my mouth and really get a good high....the combination of being so horned up and so angry has me going ...he scoops up more of his cum and I think he wants to stroke me with it, I feel 2 fingers at my hole...he is using for lube to fingers my hole, as if the cum he shot in me wasn't enough....I am so high I don't even notice....he has 3 fingers in me deep and finger fucking me roughly.....I tense up and shoot a huge load that he vigorously sucks down his throat.....

i roll off of him with my head spinning and my hole a little sorer that I thought I would be....he gets dressed, leans down and sucks the last drop of cum from my cock and comes up, kisses my mouth with my cum...no says " I hope you got what you wanted tonight" and walked out.

admittedly now I am real fuckin nervous, I go to the bathroom to clean up...I sit on the toilet and push out hard...he got more than one spurts in me....and it was pink....red when I wiped.....and thought " what did he mean get what I wanted"??

i relooked at his profile, it says NEG...but he wouldn't answer my follow up texts.   Let's just say, I am a little nervous.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

When I read posts such as this I usually have the same thoughts.   It sounds like a natural born queer has been hiding as a breeder to avoid dealing with what he really wants.....to embrace his homosexuality and to live a the life as a true bottom faggot.   But the allure of man on man fucking is too much.  The desire for cock in the ass is too much and you start playing around and as many of us find, sooner or later you get knocked up.

I am very much PRO-POZ if you read my writing.  But I am also very much opposed to infecting those who are unknowing, or not willing participants....such as the OP's little wifey.    Fags fucking raw know what risk they are taking.   Some of the pussy fags take PREP or use condoms.....but the real men just fuck raw.    OP did, got stealthed and now is "worried".

No matter how good or bad your marriage is, wifey did not ask for her cock loving hubby to infect her.  Unless she is fully aware of your practices and risk, make sure you protect her.   Or be open and share your new gift with her...but make sure she understands the consequences.

Being a POZZED up FAG is perhaps your destiny......some soul searching will help you realize who and what you really are.....embrace that.....and leave the innocents alone.....MAN UP and be the FAG you know you are.

• Upvote 1

i agree with Successful Chaser. The problem with a lot of "Neg" guys is that they may be lying. If they are being honest, they get tested regularly and not keep "neg" as their status when their last test was two years ago. The guy you described who stealthed you does not strike me as being an honest guy. In either case, there is nothing you can do now except get tested and wait.