Do you like Watersports/piss play?

Pig Bottom

Do you like Watersports/ piss play  

851 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Watersports/ piss play

I fucking love it .... top, bottom, left or right! :-) Seriously, it's great to hose someone down, fill their gut or butt ..... but I also love getting sprayed on...that warmth spreading all over over, down my chest, soaking my crotch, or running down my ass crack. Just one of many things I'm into .... but like with everything else, it works only if my fuck-partner is into it, too!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MightyMouth

Thought I'd share with the group that I did some experimentation this week. I posted an ad on CL saying I wanted to suck some cock and try getting peed on. Right away I got a response from a dude in my neighborhood. He had another dude come over who just wanted to suck so he slurped on me and the host a good long time. I helped the other guest out some on our hosts cock but he earned the load so I made sure he got it. After our host gave him a mouth full of cum the cocksucker split. The host and I made out a little and he took me into the bathroom where I got in the tub and he hosed me off. It was pretty hot. I'm still not ready for it to go in me, but I loved the feel of it splashing on me.

After thinking about it for a long time, this year I've got to experience piss play as both top and bottom. The first bb fuck that I took in Jan this year drank my piss after he had fucked me. He was getting ready to leave and I mentioned that I need to piss. He drops to his knees and promptly sucked it straight from the tap. For me having him drink my piss was way hotter than having him eat my cum (which he didn't do). He got up and went to kiss me, but actually spat some of my piss into my mouth. I swallowed. I envied him being so young (21) and already understanding so young what he likes in men.

Them last week, a young married guy came over and after sucking his cock for a while mentioned that he needed to piss. Then he said, you mentioned that you wanted to try it so I changed position - got on my knees and drank. It wasn't that much a few mouthfuls but it was nice and I loved it. Late after he had cum down my throat he stared to piss again. This time it was strong and bitter and there was loads of it. I didn't like the taste but just having this young (29) married guy with his wedding ring on piss down my throat made me so happy. I was proud to service him like that and typing this is getting me hard :)

Interestingly these are the two hottest guys that I've played with this year and they both were into piss.

Never tried it, though i think i'd like to piss on another guy and get pissed on, would love to have my ass pissed in, but dont think i'd like to get it in the face or mouth.

Love any kind of piss play. Nothing better than a hot Daddy pissing down your throat. Always swallow, never missing a drop. Also enjoy getting an ass full of piss after the guy blows his hot load in me. Like it even better if he feltched both those loads out of my ass and then fed it back to me. The one thing I hate though is guys that won't kiss after you swallow either their piss or cum loads.

Guest slobbvers

Have a fb who love to drink my piss. Only time I get pissed on is after drinking a large coffee I'll let build up. Then I get in shower and piss on myself.

One of the few fantasies I've had that hasn't happened yet is to have a guy fuck me and piss in me. As good as few squirts of cum feel going in me, I can't imagine the feeling of a big quantity of hot piss flowing into me. Anyone care to tell me what it feels like?

Read GUT RUSH or call me when you get to LA

• 10 months later...

Piss is my favorite fuckn sport piss fuck some pigs ass suck it out,playin with another top tradin mouths full of hot piss direct from the tap fuckn nuts for the reaction I get a yellow flag stuffed in my left pocket underneath tight chaps whenever I walk into some leather bar and 9 times outta 10 leave the bar with another pig flaggin yellow left

If anyone wants to try and they haven't all you have to do is piss into a cup or empty beer bottle and drink it.

I had a fuck buddy and asked him if he tried it. He said he was pee shy and he had a bad experience with a former abusive boyfriend doing it to humiliate him and mark his territory. I recently told him about a piss party I went to and I told him about a guy drinking my piss in the kitchen. He thought it was like in the movies where guys spit it out, I told him no in real life guys swallow it all, he was kind of grossed out by it. I had two former clients when I used to do massage that I played with and they both loved my piss. I tried with another one that was into S&M he was coughing and almost barfed, never saw him again, but it was fine. At that last party I was a piss top only, if I ever go back again I hope to have someone piss in my mouth, depends on the vibe there,

I've pissed on and in a few bottoms in my day but I tried my own brew one night out of curiosity while in the shower. It's nothing like what I thought it was going to be. It was salty, it was warm, it had a brine to it but I didn't want to gag or didn't run screaming for the faucet to try and wash it out. I suppose what the pisser had to drink earlier changes the chemistry.

but I've given a few piss enemas and was witness to a bottom that I had just filled with cum and piss push it out into a hungry and very eager mouth just seconds later. Only witnessed that once but I've probably given a golden enema to a dozen or so guys in my life. It's always a fun/interesting turn of events for sure but not something I partake in normally, just when I feel super dominant and find a complete whore to abuse in the process.

Was introduced to piss play a year ago by a bottom who loves to suck me dry and requests that I feed him piss during the sucking. It didn't do much for me as I can't imagine drinking a waste product. My attitude changed some yesterday while playing with a new friend that I hooked up with three weeks ago. He's a piss topper and he filled my ass up last time and made me squirt the piss out like a fountain. It was somewhat erotic and he got really turned on.

Yesterday we hooked up again and this time he did a couple of new things. First he got me all filled up again and had another top friend of his wait behind me and then asked me to release the load on him. I did and halfway through his friend just slammed his dick straight into my hole and started fucking me while I tried to piss the rest of the liquid out. It was a really hot scene and he pulled out after I emptied out. The he had another top friend of mine fuck me and told me to piss while being fucked. It was all new to me and I couldn't do it. After my top friend unloaded, I then was able to piss. My piss topper then started pushing my dick towards my mouth so that I could sample my own piss. I didn't swallow but it was the first time I tasted my own piss. I created fountains that flew everywhere and quite a bit landed in my mouth. Piss topper then started pissing all over me to add to the mix. I got really turned on putting a show for three tops and to be dominated and told what to do. At the end the entire room was all messed up and I had quite a cleaning to do. Needless to say it was rather embarrasing taking the piss-soaked sheets to the attendant and asking for a new clean set, and it didn't help that he didn't look too happy either..lol!