Do you like Watersports/piss play?

Pig Bottom

Do you like Watersports/ piss play  

851 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Watersports/ piss play

Guest ff-whole

Last weekend I had my first piss in my ass session. I secretly hoped he was on some chems but I didn't notice anything so I guess not. It was our first time together so maybe he was just trying me out if I would let him piss in my ass... I used my fingers to open my hole and keep it up in the air while I was lying on my back... it was kinda hot to see him aim and hit it between my buttocks...

Hopefully soon more...

A friend of mine and I were driving cross country. We stopped at a hotel and picked up a guy via grindr for a threeway. My friend was blowing him and eventually the guy came in my friends' mouth. He immediately started pissing down my friend's throat right after cumming. There was no prior agreement or any mention of watersports. Fortunately, my friend is an eager piss drinker, so this wasn't a problem, just a really unexpected bonus. Had we been more uptight, that guy might've been in trouble LOL. That said, I *really* want to try pissing in a guy's ass sometime.

• 2 weeks later...
A friend of mine and I were driving cross country. We stopped at a hotel and picked up a guy via grindr for a threeway. My friend was blowing him and eventually the guy came in my friends' mouth. He immediately started pissing down my friend's throat right after cumming. There was no prior agreement or any mention of watersports. Fortunately, my friend is an eager piss drinker, so this wasn't a problem, just a really unexpected bonus. Had we been more uptight, that guy might've been in trouble LOL. That said, I *really* want to try pissing in a guy's ass sometime.

the first time a guy pissed in my ass was similar (no prior agreement). it was an annonymous fuck and go and after loading my ass the guy stayed there. he was really still and then i felt his cock twitching and started to feel all warm and full inside and realized he was pissing. at first it startled, but then got really turned on by the feeling and the idea of it. he pissed deep inside me for quite awhile, then pulled out without spilling a drop. ended up leaving about a liter and a half. something else hot that happens is when a guy pisses in you his scent comes out in your piss from absorbing it. i've heard that guys who piss in ass say it feels like a long orgasm. i love gettting it.

About two months ago I was at a fb house in his sling. We had talked several times about how much I liked being pissed on and drinking and that I would really enjoy someone pissing in my ass. I should have noticed that under his sling was a new plastic tarp. I did not notice though as he always had something down to protect the carpet. He started fucking me hard (I love the way he fucks, all nine inches). He handed me some poppers and stopped fucking me while I inhaled. I no sooner put the poppers down on the table next to the sling when I felt his warm piss filling my ass. I felt the piss running down my ass with each stroke. I want it again!! After he cam inside me, his bf ate my ass out and fed some of it back and the taste was awesome!!! Anyone want to play with me???? LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I was at a club in Silverlake, CA years back (King of Hearts - not sure if it is even there anymore). I started sucking on this guy's cock and he pissed a bit into my mouth. At first I thought it was an accident so I just swallowed and kept sucking. When he pissed again, I realized that it was on purpose. I liked it: I stood up and got in his face and said "Did you just piss in my mouth?" He looked a little scared as to what I might do, but he said Yes. I smiled at him and said "..do it so more". I got back on my knees, started drinking, and have been hooked ever since.

Totally love piss play - either as part of foreplay or after getting fucked and then added to my cummy ass...Love sitting around drinking beer and recycling it once the tap starts to flow ! Would love to drink piss out of a freshly fucked ass too !

I'm into anything taboo-ish where I'm used for someone else's pleasure and piss is certainly up there. I enjoy it when I'm dressed too, feels more like the top(s) don't really give any fucks about me and enjoy screwing with me.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Love piss play, especially after I've been bred, fisted or if I'm lucky both of them. I take it anywhere mouth, face, body on ass or my favourite is in my ass. I have a few regular fuck buddies who are really into piss play and especially piss fucking me, when I meet a guy who is into piss I tend to keep his name and number and try to hook up regularly.

Edited by Jakelc

I've never really tried it. I had one guy ask me if I would piss on him and as hard as I tried, I couldn't pee. I'm interested in trying it, but still a little nervous. Not sure if I would want to be on the receiving end though.