Do you like Watersports/piss play?

Pig Bottom

Do you like Watersports/ piss play  

851 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Watersports/ piss play

• 2 weeks later...

Piss play is so primal. Bet lots of us have great memories of boyhood piss play before we even knew what else our dicks were good for: boys in the woods, seeing who cold piss furthest, keep pissing the longest, "crossing swords" at a trough urinal or the bathroom at home. Fucking great times. Sometimes I'll have some piss buddies over for some nude sunbathing on my deck, we'll be drinking beer, and when someone has to piss, he'll just let it go laying or sitting there, not bothering to move, nice and relaxing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love piss play but only when combined with my wet jeans fetish. I have no interest in piss unless I'm wearing jeans and prefer my partner be wearing jeans also. I LOVE to get pissed on while wearing jeans. Have several pair of "sex jeans" with the seam in the back removed so we can do more together than just piss. Wearing a pair of these sex jeans and getting fucked bareback while pissing myself or getting pissed on by others is fucking awesome.

I love having a big hard cock deep inside me,and having a belly full of cum. It's so very horny. If anyone wants to meet up, I'll take your piss down my throat or up my ass. Come on guys show me what you can do

• 5 weeks later...

I love piss. Piss fuck is great, love feeling of being feed by piss. Love my sportgear (soccer kit) getting wet by piss. 

I like to go to some parking place at toilet then starting to piss on me.

Edited by skinbastard

• 1 month later...
Guest peepee-love

I enjoyed a brief, but surprising and happy moment with a one-night stand. We had fallen to sleep together on my bed. Hours later I was awakened in the dark of the night with him standing beside the bed, and the sound and feel of his urine stream hitting the bed linens, my pillow, and my face! I had a full-on erection within seconds as his urine permeated and soaked into my sheets and pillow. I just laid there and let him do his business on me. I even got some in my mouth. When he finished, he climbed back into bed with me as I jacked off to a beautiful orgasm!

First time, I wasn't expecting it. Had just been fucked by a hung dude, and instead of pulling out right after he'd cum, he kept it in, which I love. It was only when I felt the strange sensation of warmth spreading inside me, did I realise what he was doing. Would love to find a London based top who loved to fill his boy with piss, on a regular basis. Nothing better than the anticipation of waiting for him to start unloading, deep inside me.

Any offers?

• Upvote 1

I always thought watersports was weird and disgusting, until a hot guy pissed in my mouth.

I was hosting a gloryhole for anonymous blow and go, and a 23yo white guy hit me up. He was nearby and wanted some anonymous head, and he sent a pic of his cock. It was very nice so I gave him the address. He showed up 10 minutes later, and walked in and stuck his hard dick through the gloryhole. I could see the light from his phone so I knew he was recording it. After a few minutes of sucking, he pulled back and held his dick just in my mouth. Suddenly a stream of piss shot out and into my mouth. I was shocked and it was gross, but I had no choice but to take it or get piss everywhere in my carpet. I just swallowed as fast as I could, and he moaned so hot it made me horny for it. The taste wasn't bad or too strong, it was just hot fluid forcefully jetting into my mouth and down my throat.

I didn't think it would ever stop, and I was so full of his young piss, when the flow finally slowed then stopped. I gasped for air and he began slowly fucking my mouth. After a minute or two he moaned and his knees buckled and he shot a huge load of sweet cum in my mouth and down my throat. He was so hot, and the whole thing was so sexy, I've been trying to make it happen again. He turned me into a total piss-loving slut.