Do you like Watersports/piss play?

Pig Bottom

Do you like Watersports/ piss play  

851 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Watersports/ piss play

Oh yes love it  from my first leather top said open your mouth and drink it flowed from his long thick cock and was so sweet  he just loved me on my knees in a club drinking every time he wanted one and he would give me an ass full to go home with

Mmm yes! I love it as a piss bottom! Started almost 20 years ago, piss playing with a male, and female couple, and have been hooked since! I love it on me, in my mouth, and have been piss fucked several times now and wow! Amazing! So wet and sloppy, and the noise makes me wild! Then to be filled with cum too! I can piss too, but not piss fuck, but, have a very shy bladder, but, have found a solution lol.

I go around the corner, out of site, and start pissing in a glass, and then, can keep it going, and finish off on play partner if they wanted it :)

I would love to find a piss party to go to and get it everywhere from multiple men, and as I am close to Toronto, I hope I can find some to do it for me!

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest PigTonight
On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 3:08 AM, Leatherman667 said:

Chem piss = best piss.

UNDOUBTABLY

love to drink it from the tap, and never mind a nice recharge up my hole

• 2 months later...