Do you like Watersports/piss play?

Pig Bottom

Do you like Watersports/ piss play  

851 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Watersports/ piss play

Guest mspsubmale

have never tried this, but read various stories here and elsewhere about taking piss as a bottom.  currently in discussion with a dominant top about what he is looking for and he has mentioned watersports as a topic and asked if it was something i was comfortable with.

my answer was i am willing to see what was involved, and the more reading here and thinking about it, as a basically total submissive bottom, that i am surprised somewhat that it hasn't come up in the past.  so, looking forward to meeting with him next week, and might have some new experiences with this.  probably will let him know that however he wants me to take his piss, i'll be willing to do whatever he directs;  my guess it will be direct from the tap, and hopefully i will keep up with the stream to swallow all without missing any drops.

I love swallowing a guy's piss, preferably when they've had mostly water, but I'll buck up and do it other times, too.

It's partly about being a sub. It's also partly about turning guys on to something they didn't think they'd like. One of my FWB looked at me crazily the first time I suggested, after sex, a year ago. Now he walks in the door and all but drags me to the toilet to swallow his piss. 

That's damn cool.

• Upvote 1

I absolutely love piss! It's so hot to suck a beefy tops cock and let him wash down his cum with a fresh stream of piss. Especially if we've been partying, that amazing musky chemical smell and acrid taste that lingers in your mouth all night. And I hate to waste a drop but some times I really enjoy a chem piss top hosing me down and marking me with his stink. I gets me so wet to feel it in my pores, soaking down deep. The hotter and sweatier I get the stronger the smell. The only thing that could make all of this better...an old filthy, cum, sweat, and piss soaked jock over my face and a fresh bottle of poppers under my nose! WOOF!

Nothing better than a belly and ass full of piss.   I remember one of my older brother's friends who pissed into a beer bottle without me knowing, and asked me if I wanted a beer.   I knew it was piss right the first sip and chugged it down.    He was shocked and said "Do you know you just drank my piss?"    I said yeah, and said he did not need to try to trick me, next time I would drink it straight from the tap.   He did not know I had been drinking my own, my brother's and my dad's piss.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest hole4bbuse

Absolutely been doing it since I was 19 I can drink from the tap and swallow and not spill it or take it all over the body or take it deep in my ass

Guest hole4bbuse
On 8/28/2017 at 10:23 AM, mjkuhl said:

Get a guy a little horny and He'll give, but takers aren't as plentiful.

Always willing any way you would like for as long as you would like.

Edited by hole4bbuse

• 1 month later...
Guest perverthomoslave

I love piss -syke- I NEED piss!
I've never had the honor of playing with or tasting a man's piss, but I love pissing on myself and I crave drinking my piss every day - if I could only drink that I would, but I need to keep my kidneys working so I can have more delicious piss for myself
I've actually been drinking it daily for 2 weeks -and plenty of water, of course.

• 1 year later...
40 minutes ago, shinelover said:

I'm a pig, and I love all aspects of piss play. Definitely versatile, but I really love to get pissed on when I'm fully clothed. Or completely nude. And drinking from the tap is heaven! Still hoping to get some guys to piss fuck my ass, too.

I'm down for fully clothed, and in an interesting location...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2