Do you like Watersports/piss play?

Pig Bottom

Do you like Watersports/ piss play  

851 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Watersports/ piss play

8 hours ago, find91 said:

Is fucking someone till they piss and continue to fuck them WS?

Said bottom was in a sling if that helps

Fuck yeah, that is so hot!  To me, the Top/bottom dynamic is in part about how the Top creates, effects, controls the bottom. Making His bottom piss himself to me is along the lines of making His bottom orgasm, it's all about the Top exercising His power that 'makes' His bottom do something beyond his control because he has lost his control to the Top. That submission and loss of control is a huge part of sex for me.

• Like 3

I love piss play , oral or in my hole . I will also share my piss with anyone who wants it . I have laid in the shower room being pushed on by a couple guys and wound up pissing on myself . Dickens hot. I take  any mans piss in me or on me . 

Piss is very versatile and has been a lot of fun for me over the years! I've been pissed on all over by a Dom Top and told to get dressed (without drying off) and then brought to a bar in semi-wet clothes wreaking of piss and where I can smell his piss in my beard and hair. I've had a Dom fill my beer bottle with his warm piss in the bathroom at a bar and had me drink that all evening with Him - everyone but us thinks I'm drinking beer, but I'm bonding with Him with every sip I take. Got a cold piss enema once (one of the few times I was boned during cleaning out!), and have had Tops piss in my hole (both before getting fucked as well as after getting fucked). And of course, I've drunk my own piss on command (not my favorite to be honest, but I always obey a Dom's piss requests) and pissed my pants in public on demand. I even explored wearing adult diapers once where I just kept pissing into the diaper all night while the Dom monitored my wetness and how thick and heavy the diaper was getting - that was such a trip and so much fun. I hope everyone flies their yellow hanky at least once!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
Guest takingdeepanal
1 hour ago, txspeedfreak said:

Hell yeah love being on my knees and a hot cock starts covering my entire body with hot piss....

WelCUM back ...

2 minutes ago, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Love to find a guy to do that to me, I am only lucky once in a while,

1 minute ago, FelchingPisser said:

We are closer to each other than many on here....

True, once I start, I can't get enough. I really love being on my stomach , held down and taken, I can be a noisy fuck

2595860_f.jpg