Do you like Watersports/piss play?

Pig Bottom

Do you like Watersports/ piss play  

851 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Watersports/ piss play

I make a pretty decent ws bottom...love to drink it, get it up my ass, have a guy piss all over me...very hot!

I wish I can be a good piss top too, but the truth of the matter is I generally get stage fright and can't get things going. Closest I ever got was when this bottom guy followed me in to the man's room at my favorite bar. I was a little drunk (which helps) and started pissing in the trough they have there, then let him wrap his mouth around my cock. Very hot! So I'm working on getting more versatile there too.

Piss is great. About 15 years ago I was in the Backstreet in east London. Saw this guy sitting on a stool with a magnificent cock hanging free. So I went over and started to suck. A short while later, I'm enjoying the feeling of this beast down my throat, when I feel something filling my mouth. I thought he was cumming, but it didn't taste like cum. It was fluid and warm. When it started to dribble out, I realised the guy was pissing in my mouth and I just swallowed. When hed finished he just winked at me and I was hooked. I then started doing it myself - the guys blowing me. I need a piss. Okay let him have it! You get some interresting responses and it certainly gets me hard afterwards!

• Upvote 1

have never tried I would like to try having a guy piss on my naked body but don't think I want it in my face or mouth.

Oh man, you gotta try it. When you're blowing his cock get him to start pissing down your throat! Just swallow! Its great! And if you're getting blown just let go. Let your bladder open and piss in his mouth! Its great stuff! And then there's piss-fucking ...