Do you like Watersports/piss play?

Pig Bottom

Do you like Watersports/ piss play  

851 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Watersports/ piss play

Oh man, you gotta try it. When you're blowing his cock get him to start pissing down your throat! Just swallow! Its great! And if you're getting blown just let go. Let your bladder open and piss in his mouth! Its great stuff! And then there's piss-fucking ...

Man, you've got me curious. What does the piss taste like? Does the flavor change with the guy or what he's consumed? I think I would love to piss in a wet mouth and don't get me started on a piss-fuck I think I would go ape-shit.

Yeah I'm into it. I used to play with my piss when jerking off etc, and later got a chance to try some pissing as a top. A great bottom took at least a litre of my piss one night. Trouble is, after I have been sexually aroused, it's impossible for me to piss any more. It's not getting worse, and I have no prostate or urinary problems, so I would really like to be able to. Any hints?

Man, you've got me curious. What does the piss taste like? Does the flavor change with the guy or what he's consumed? I think I would love to piss in a wet mouth and don't get me started on a piss-fuck I think I would go ape-shit.

Hey buddy! I like beer piss mainly because there's lots of it. The thick yellow piss is all well and good but the heat and quantity of beer piss is great. I like to swallow some, cover myself in some (especially in my hair) and squirt some back at the guy - even french kiss him with his own piss! Great stuff. I find I can piss even if I'm semi-hard. A full blown boner (my cock stands pointing straight up) and I can't piss but a half-boner and it can squirt out but not too fast. Haven't a lot of experience piss fucking but if I've just seeded a guy and I'm still inside him and I want to piss, it can be really great to fill him up. That way my piss and my cum swims around inside him and it can fun to eat him afterwards - be careful of eating shit though! Try it buddy! Its all good fun!

Do I like watersports?? I love it!!! Love it when a man is forcing his piss down my throat and make me swallow it all! Piss in the ass is also great, makes you feel really full. Certainly I also like to give piss as much as to receive it. I do prefer the piss I swallow to be almost tasteless, in my ass and over my body it can be as dark and smelly as possible!

Had a hot, furry, little, blond cub come over for an oral session last night. When he got here he said he really needed a piss and so I asked if he was pee shy and he said no--with a smirk on his face. When I got down on my knees and took his hose in my mouth, I think he was a little surprised! But he did it, and boy did he need to piss! I drank and drank and almost shot off without touching myself. OINK!

• 2 weeks later...

Heck yeah I really like ws-give and take. there was one time when hooking up playing in a motel plowing his ass sniffing poppers I told I had to poss really bad something that always happened when drinking. He told me no but it was to late flowed his ass and only to find out he was not "clean" didn't brother me at all but sure did leave those whites sheets a nice brown color.

Hey buddy! I like beer piss mainly because there's lots of it. The thick yellow piss is all well and good but the heat and quantity of beer piss is great. I like to swallow some, cover myself in some (especially in my hair) and squirt some back at the guy - even french kiss him with his own piss! Great stuff. I find I can piss even if I'm semi-hard. A full blown boner (my cock stands pointing straight up) and I can't piss but a half-boner and it can squirt out but not too fast. Haven't a lot of experience piss fucking but if I've just seeded a guy and I'm still inside him and I want to piss, it can be really great to fill him up. That way my piss and my cum swims around inside him and it can fun to eat him afterwards - be careful of eating shit though! Try it buddy! Its all good fun!

Pal, just found your reply, man you gave me a hard-on thinking of you pissing and cumming inside a asshole(thinking mine of course). Felching afterwards, man I think I just found my kink fantasy. Thanks for sharing. Glad your a friend.

My screen name may give you a hint. Love all aspects of piss play. Love to piss on a guy, in his mouth, and up his ass (though that needs a lot of strategically timed drinking alternating with fucking, and if possible, an audience). Love swalllowing it; wearing it on my undeodorized pits (they smell like poppers after a few hits of piss), or soaking one of my special piss jockstraps, worn only at water sports parties and never washed in anything except manpiss (air-dried afterwards) - one drop of piss and they begin to reek something fierce. I don't get fucked very often, so haven't had the privilege of piss up my hole (on it, yes, and maybe some got in; but never piss-fucked).

For a "total immersion" course I can recommend the annual Wet & Hot party in Palm Springs, California - usually the second weekend of July. Three days and nights of (mostly) bareback sex and piss play. There also are a few w/s parties in New York City, plus wet nights at Blow Buddies in San Francisco and Slammer in Los Angeles, plus a w/s club in Chicago that meets every other month.

Guest TheKingOfLoads

Pissfucking for a bottom is excellent, but ONLY at the beginning of a group session (maybe as prep) so as not to wash out any cum!!!