Are you the sluttiest person you know?

Luvbbslut

I am sure I am not the biggest slut but Yes. But that is only because I don't really meet other bottoms sexually. I hook up only with tops or vers guys in a top mood for sex. Why would I hook up with another bottom when both really want the real thing? Those occasions where I met couples where one of them tended to be more bottom I was there as the new guy so the attention was on me mostly and the bottom just joined in playing (or left the room).

I have chatted with other bottoms though and sometimes the idea came up to get loaded up together but it never happened. Most of the times the idea was going on vacation together, share accommodation and find tops to fuck us both. But we never did because we never actually met and were basically strangers and sharing a room with someone you don't really know during a vacation was probably one step too far. Maybe some have done that. Would love to hear those experiences.

• Like 1

Guest Dickmagnet

I live in a reasonable sized city & travel enough, In my experience i'm the biggest slut in town only difference i make is that i'm more discreet about it & a bit more selective when i make a date which lately i almost never do due to all the flakes out there or the shopping list queens looking for Mr adonis that they never can find when they look like crap themselves - I don't like wasting my time - Honestly i get more then i really should & have been to cinema's & sauna's & see the jealous looks i get or the bttm tries to get in on my action without asking. Wrong move - No i prefer lately the completely anon scene, I don't want to make dates i just go with the flow & get loaded up multiple times.

I've been as slutty as one can get but not anymore. At one point in my sex life I would have sex with as many guys as possible, 15 my max count of loads in one evening at the bathhouse. Taken thousands of loads using gloryholes including my own private gloryhole. I would allow to get fucked just by anyone with a hard-on, never picky although I had a nice muscular body. Maybe not the sluttiest, but at some point as slutty as one can get.

• Like 1

I used to be, certainly. From 2014 to 2015. But now I'm certainly not. Have a new friend who is a serial Daddy hunter. We go to parties and do drugs together, and he is younger and sluttier than I am(not hard at this stage as Im practically celibate) I must admit I feel a little competitive about it. Like he hasnt seen me in my heyday, part of me wants to show him how it's done. 

• Like 1

Guest bbpiginsyd
51 minutes ago, Bottomhole said:

Does that fill you with pride shame or a combo of both.

Definitely pride that I can just bend over and let any man use me

1 hour ago, bbpiginsyd said:
2 hours ago, Bottomhole said:

Does that fill you with pride shame or a combo of both.

Definitely pride that I can just bend over and let any man use me

'slut' and 'ho' are words usually used by people jealous of the amount of sex someone else is having.  I've never had enough sex to called a slut, but I admire those that do, especially the younger ones.  I say get as much of it as you want, when you want it, with the kinks you want, and while you can.  As time goes by the opportunities get fewer (steady relationships etc) and you may not feel like it as often (medical conditions etc).  Get those clothes off and do what feels good while you can so you won't have any regrets when you look back.

Yes, as far as I know. Some people suspect, but I don't think they appreciate what a bottom whore I am.  In the summer I frequent a cruising area at least once a week and almost always get fucked, usually by several guys. It's dark, I take off my shirt and let my pants hang down a bit. The tops sense that I'm a slut and it doesn't take long for one to pull my pants down and start fucking me. I do have one fb who fucks a lot as well, but is mostly a top and has slowed down a bit. He and another friend know my true nature and love to hear my stories.  And oh yeah, my bf knows and loves to fuck my loaded hole while I tell him the details. 

• Upvote 3

On 12/21/2016 at 4:52 PM, Luvbbslut said:

To all sluts on here, are you the sluttiest person you know in your entourage? Or do you know other sluts? If so, is there some rivalry between you? Do you get loads together?

I bend over for any man that needs to unload.

• Like 1