Risky business

Faithboy

I am on Prep and have a regular fuck bud who breeds me. Met another guy at the baths who bred me then told me he normally gets paid for sex. Set up a three way with the two guys, going to pay the second. I'm nervous about taking both loads but it turns me on. Too risky with the "professional" or am I full of it?

I always say that doubt means don't. whatever the reason, you're having misgivings. you're free to cancel, and you're certainly not obligated to pay for sex you don't have, nor to anyone who tells you afterward that they're usually compensated for what they just did.

• Upvote 1

Thanks einathens. I know I could cancel, but I've never had two loads inside me at once and it is a fantasy of mine. I'd rather just have sex without paying like the first time, but that seems to be his only way now. Frankly he fucked me so good I would gladly pay.

Just as a reminder, your magic shield of PReP on helps with HIV.  Taking it raw gives you lots of chances for other fun stuff like gono, syph and herpes.   A rentboi may take care of himself, but they have been know to carry a few of these buggies with them.   Perhaps that is part of the thrill, though.

On the other hand, you double header should like it will be a great fuck session and and great memory.   Certainly hope it is the fuck you imagine it to be.