Vaseline as lube

justsexnowatl

1. Unroll a condom onto your index and middle finger.
  2. Scoop up a big blob of Vaseline with the tip of your fingers.
  3. Remove the condom carefully so you have an inside out condom with a chunk of Vaseline in the end.
  4. Keeping hold of the tip stuff it into your hole.
  5. Pull it out whilst clenching.

Heh presto.

A Vaseline lube job.

Edited by travelingbutthole
  • Upvote 4

I'd venture to say a plunger-based oiling gun should help, similar to the likes of a mechanic's tin oiler (but I use it for liquid lubes). An automotive store should have one. It is smaller than a common caulking gun. Just tell them for greasing up ball rollers, they'd get the gist of it. Also, a battery acid tester kit may have a similar sturdy syringe. Neither should be expensive. And all you need is about 4-5 inches in length of the tube, but a replaceable/extendable nozzle may be more difficult to find. Unless you put a piece of vinyl tube on it like a catheter. See if that works. Plus it's a conversation piece in the bedroom.

Edited by skinster

Thanks justsexnowatl. I'm glad I followed this thread and as I said last night would be trying Vaseline the first time while bottoming. I can't speak to it for topping yet(I am Vers and haven't got to try it that way. 

But for bottoming I'm converted. And naturally my Dom had many different lubes available in his dungeon as told me to pick but I made him pick because I wanted him to be happy and as I said it's the only thing he uses (most of the time) and after bottoming with him I am converted to the power of Vaseline as a perfect lube...at least for me. 

Can't wait to try it when topping to feel the different there. Sigh of relief....Ohh man, dick is a beautiful thing I feel like I found a new pleasurable invention. 

Keep you posted when I a share Lil something on my FuckFest/covert yesterday. 

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 11:57 PM, topstud127 said:

I used to hate Astroglide and KY, can't imagine how awful I'd find this

Vaseline brings back memories for me, too, as does Coppertone pump (which even came in a very phallic bottle), but nothing says old-school slut like a can of Crisco on the bedside table. It's even available in sticks, which cane be cut in fourths for easy insertion and instant greasy retro hole.

Decades ago I had a fuckbuddy who swore by butter flavored Crisco. To this day, whenever I smell movie theater popcorn I get a nostalgiarection.

5 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

Thanks for that detail travelingbutthole - sounds like you've done that once or twice :)  Ramming a couple fingers up myself got the job done, but I'll try this next time - gives me a use for the old condoms in the bottom of my sex drawer too!!

I did it once at a sex club in North London but it worked like a charm.

I miss The Playpit.

:(

I must say that after trying it...as I said never used it...I'm a convet. The feel to it was amazing, it lasted all night without a need for more lube, etc. I'll definitely be saving $!!! And I don't know why but it makes me feel even more like a dirty lil pig!

18 minutes ago, ChaserBtm84 said:

I must say that after trying it...as I said never used it...I'm a convet. The feel to it was amazing, it lasted all night without a need for more lube, etc. I'll definitely be saving $!!! And I don't know why but it makes me feel even more like a dirty lil pig!

I understand why it makes you feel dirty.

When I have used Vaseline, or any oil based lube for that matter, the fact that it isn't intended for sexual purposes makes everything feel improvised and sleazy.

14 minutes ago, travelingbutthole said:

I understand why it makes you feel dirty.

When I have used Vaseline, or any oil based lube for that matter, the fact that it isn't intended for sexual purposes makes everything feel improvised and sleazy.

That and the stigma that it's what the prisoners use on their bitches....?