Vaseline as lube

justsexnowatl

2 minutes ago, ChaserBtm84 said:

What the fuck is a condom? ?

It's nothing after using vaseline anyway. According to what I've heard... :D

Otherwise, I've heard from a friend that it's something you use on sex toys for easy cleaning afterwards.

2 hours ago, travelingbutthole said:

I think its one of those things that you pick up at a sauna just for the look of it?

Oh, Yeah...that weird stretchy thing that is sometimes flavored or just tastes like jizz!? I never got the point of those. Why have a newfangled contraption that catches a good man's load and prevents it from spreading? That's the best part! I guess those safety folk just keep the stretchy, slick sheathes when done and maybe freeze for future lube? IDK...I still don't get it! ?

Lmfao....in all seriousness though...being that the "safe sex" swing has been in full force lately, (btw sense when the fuck is sex ever safe? It's deliberate, it's carnal, its over-powering)...but never safe! And even if it is (in your mind) quote SAFE end quote.....that just means you're doing it wrong!

Vaseline has a melting point of 99 degrees Fahrenheit which is only a few degrees above body temperature.  So, you can warm it slightly to liquefy and get it easily into those "lube injectors".  Be careful though, even though the liquid Vaseline is not flammable, it does give off some fumes which are. 

Perhaps put a little amount in some kind of small container and place in a glass of hot water.

I've never tried melting it, but it might be fun to try a little old-school Vaseline with some fun new injectors!