barebacking and exhibitionism

constructionguy

Any other guys experience a link between barebacking and being an exhibitionist? When I made the decision to only fuck bareback, I found myself becoming an exhibitionist at the same time. Even at the baths, I NEVER close my door when I fuck - prefer to fuck and breed guys on the fuck bench in the public area where other guys can watch. Love being videoed even if i have not control over where the vids end up.   Fucking raw and being exhibitionist both feel liberating, so they kind of go together. Any other guys have this experience?  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 18

I am a total bottom, but believe the same as the OP.  Being watched while getting fucked is a huge turn on.  The idea that others have no doubt about my bottom pig desires is exciting.  Letting others know that my ass and mouth are readily available helps ensure I will get even more cock.  

And, if someone wants to film the whole thing....it amps the experience up another notch or two.  Knowing that others could use my fuck session as jack of material is pretty damned cool.   Makes me want to be the best bottom possible.....so they get the show that gets them off.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

I think it's that BB'ers are more uninhibited in general. I love it at the bathhouse when I'm getting fucked in a common area and there are a bunch of guys watching me take cock--especially when the audience gets verbal about what a cock loving cum slut I am. Plus, with an audience, there's almost always a second guy waiting to jump in once the first top has blown his load!

• Upvote 7

I was always quite shy until I took that first load of cum in my ass. There must be some chemical thing that happens to us with that, because from that point on I loved the idea of other guys watching me getting fucked and bred. I guess in my mind it is a sort of consent -if you're watching me get fucked, you are welcome to join in.

And taking video, too. That's probably why I'm hoping to get my conversion filmed -so that others can watch and see me being a cumdump whore. It is very freeing to just let go and let your inner pig out and just do it the way men were meant to.

• Upvote 3

Guest Dickmagnet

The main reason I would be an an exhibitionist would be the thought of being fucked while surrounded by a group of guys all of whom were wanking, all of whom were waiting to take his turn in pumping me full of his cum.  

I don't care where it happens - it could happen anywhere.  I love being seen taking anon, bare cock.

Agree! For me the purpose of fucking a slut publicly is either to show off the slut's hunger for cocks, degrading him in front of strangers, making him feel like a public fucktool. Secondly it also encourages the public to become part of the breeding, which is what the slut wants, and so do I.

It's a kind of show, where one guy in the centre of attention and where the public actively takes part

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10

I always loved it when I was being watched getting fucked. From the very start I was getting it at a young age cruising the park. Knowing there were guys watching who wanted next. Even when when the watcher was hiding behind some tree. The idea that it was arousing the guy so much he kept on watching was a turn-on.

Somehow I was never filmed. Thought once someone was filming but those turned out to be pics only.

But I am a voyeur too. I love watching a top's ass when he pumps a hole. And a bottom's creamy hole after that of course (wishing it was mine...)

• Upvote 3