barebacking and exhibitionism

constructionguy

Guest btchbyl

always have been in2 exhib. my first time getting fucked was bb and in front of a group of friends (the all fucked me that time). at least half the time i get fucked at rest areas, sex clubs, or bookstores im being watched as i take dick. when i use public restrooms i always go in the stalls and never lock the door so some guy can walk in on me. at rest areas late night i leave the stall door open while im on the toilet. 

On 2016-12-23 at 7:36 PM, Luvbbslut said:

Agree! For me the purpose of fucking a slut publicly is either to show off the slut's hunger for cocks, degrading him in front of strangers, making him feel like a public fucktool. Secondly it also encourages the public to become part of the breeding, which is what the slut wants, and so do I.

It's a kind of show, where one guy in the centre of attention and where the public actively takes part

Fuck this guy gets it.  I'd love to be his faggot cumdump.

• Upvote 2

Having been in the UK and Europe at several nude parties, full on uninhibited fucking is the norm. At one party in Berlin there were assorted guys (ages and shapes) who spent a lot of time chasing guys with bio tatts and others who chased guys with pa's.  Europeans seem to be much more uninhibited and it can be full on. Mind you Melbourne and Sydney have venues that can really hold their own on weekends.

• Upvote 1

I totally agree as I was a safe sex only guy for most of my life and very shy sexually. I am Neg but now love to get fucked bareback. Since starting to take raw dick I now love an audience or group. My favorite is when my face is pushed into the mat and I have no idea who is fucking me. I now have also started fantasizing that all the cocks that are fucking me are Poz. 

BBRT- fucknfeedme 

Edited by fucknfeedme
  • Upvote 2

I never thought about it....but I have always been a cumdump pig since three men (one being my best friend's dad) started working on me and teaching me everything I wanted to know about pig sex and fucked loads down my throat every time they saw me......i loved it from the beginning but didn't crave anon cock groups  or public audiences till I started cruising trails at 14, a few of the pigs I ran into would take me to bareback parties and cruise areas. 

• Upvote 3

On 23.12.2016 at 3:11 PM, constructionguy said:

Any other guys experience a link between barebacking and being an exhibitionist? When I made the decision to only fuck bareback, I found myself becoming an exhibitionist at the same time. Even at the baths, I NEVER close my door when I fuck - prefer to fuck and breed guys on the fuck bench in the public area where other guys can watch. Love being videoed even if i have not control over where the vids end up.   Fucking raw and being exhibitionist both feel liberating, so they kind of go together. Any other guys have this experience?  

I like be fucked raw and eough while other people watch me. I like to show how much I like being fucked and filled. The most of times this will make horny other people around me and they want fuck me too and I'm so happy when this happens. Last week a guy wanted fuck me on the sling and few minutes after some people were around me. I was suching and eating two loads while five people fucked and filled me on the sling. I did it some video and pics and also some people shot some pic to me. YEAH

I like to keep all loads in me, and sometimes when someone ask me if I have already got some load, I like to see his face when starts to pleading me to let him to lick my filled hole.

I like be watched and make horny other people. I like also when someone touch with his hand the cock that is fucking me to check if I'm letting fuck me raw.

I think we will be a good couple together. ;):P:wub:

• Upvote 2

I have also been into nude sex. even being outside, i usually took off shirts and trousers - the pants at least when it is cold - allowing the tops to use me they wanted. this hasn't particularly changed while barebacking. being fullly naked usually is attractive to others and their barrier to join is much lower. 

... and at least, i must say that it is a real degrading turn on to me, being used naked by any man, ugly, old, etc. - this way I show them and the others around that I fully hand over my body for their full use and pleasure ..... 

• Upvote 1

On 2016-12-23 at 11:11 AM, constructionguy said:

Any other guys experience a link between barebacking and being an exhibitionist? When I made the decision to only fuck bareback...Any other guys have this experience?  

When I started barebacking I felt "exhibitionist" by being outspoken about wanting raw sex, something very common now but very rare then. I also feel an "exhibitionist" when at the bathhouse I put signs in my room that say exactly what I'm looking for, such as "Cream my Hole". Posting those signs in my room made me horny and I felt exhibitionist.

Of course us total cockpigs and bottom sluts love being watched. My ex loved watching me get fucked he got off on it and I just loved the vast variety of cock and endless rivers of seed I got. I always fuck in the common areas of back rooms - easier to let everyone know yuor intention - I am there to get every cock in the joint if they want to fuck me so wy pretend I am anything but the total cockpig I am. I have done vids and love it - love being photographed and adore taking cock and seed

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure that the two are directly connected, at least not for me.  I think gay men generally are more prone to get into kinky/extreme sex.  Maybe its because we overcome some pretty huge taboos when we first come out and start chasing other guys rather than girls, so the later taboos hold a lot less fear for us to break through.

I actually got into exhibitionism before I started routinely barebacking.  Some of my earliest experiences were in cruisy parks, where I might end up giving or getting head in front of several other men (there wasn't too much fucking that went on there).   Later I discovered back rooms in bars and they too became a favorite place to have sex, again in front of a crowd.

My love of fucking bare only came along a bit later.  But when it did, it fit right in with my love of showing off.

don't know that the two are related. I think it's more a state of mind. Growing up in south Florida you are used to your body being on display to some degree,especially if you were a swimmer like i was. I always found it hot when i had sex in front of others and love showing off my muscled up body, especially once i got into weight lifting and then bodybuilding. When I went totally condom  free it made being a group/public slut a lot easier since guys could walk right up and start the mating process without any messing about with opening and putting on a condom.