barebacking and exhibitionism

constructionguy

Back when I was driving a semi, I knew where all the ABS were that had truck parking and gloryholes. I loved being watched. The door to my booth was usually open as I was sucking a cock or getting fucked through the gloryhole. It almost always resulted in having a guy come into my booth to use me as well as a few others would watch me being a slutty cock whore. I would get so turned on having these Men watch me being used. I even got gangbanged on the steps in the back of an ABS once. I lost count of how many cocks and loads I took that night. As for video...I'd love to be video taped getting fucked and have it posted online or even live streamed as it was happening...hoping for that to happen very soon! I am a total exhibitionist!

Being watched has always turned me on. For me I think it's always been the degrading aspect of it, knowing men are enjoying watching me be a slut. I especially love it if I have top into displaying/sharing me. Knowing I'm pleasing him makes me very happy. Being blindfolded adds another dimension, not knowing how many men are actually watching, or waiting for a turn. Vids/pics are hot also. I know there is LOTS of nasty vids out there of me, where is anyone's guess. 

Gee there are a lot of "tame" guys on here. I really love the nude full on fuck parties that happen in various cities.. eg NUD in Melbourne (Aust), the Hoist (unfortunately now gone in London on a sunday afternoon), Vault in London.... and then there is Berlin full on uninhibited fucking in venues and parties.. as well as on a more limited scale Hamburg and Amsterdam.  Both the tops and bottoms just go for it at times with an audience and other times the "audience" participates. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Leather69 said:

Gee there are a lot of "tame" guys on here. I really love the nude full on fuck parties that happen in various cities.. eg NUD in Melbourne (Aust), the Hoist (unfortunately now gone in London on a sunday afternoon), Vault in London.... and then there is Berlin full on uninhibited fucking in venues and parties.. as well as on a more limited scale Hamburg and Amsterdam.  Both the tops and bottoms just go for it at times with an audience and other times the "audience" participates. 

NUD in Melbourne is always a lot of fun, so hot taking random cock in full view and fucking the willing holes that are there to be bred.

• Upvote 1

I think I’ve always been kind of exhibitionistic about getting fucked, especially when I’m at the bathhouse. I love being on display. I almost never wear the towel when I’m walking around. And I prefer to just be fucked right out in the open whenever possible. On the fuck bench or in a sling or even in the steam rooms. Once I start making out with somebody or sucking him off, I just want to let nature run its course right then and there. And since I started taking it exclusively bareback that’s even easier. The added benefit of that is that if I’m getting fucked out in the open, other tops will see me taking that raw load and know I’m open for business and I’ll get more loads that way. And I feel like a slut which is one of my favorite ways to feel. 

Love to walk around at naked sex parties, exhibiting my hard on, or switching from gloryhole to gloryhole for everyone to see. Last time (last week) was a lot of fun being sucked through the gloryhole high on poppers while 2 other were licking my hairy pits, nipples, asshole in front of everyone. Lost count how many mouths and tongues I had through my body that time. Heaven. 

• Upvote 2

I was a bb top only for many years and didn’t really like being watched. Then I started partying, became a bottom and now can’t get enough of guys watching me be a pig.

I LOVE sucking cock and being bred.  So much so, that it is obvious to watchers. This usually makes for a second or third or fourth cock in me.  Mind you, I'm not consciously performing for the viewer, but on SOME level I must know that they're gonna watch and then get so turned on that they join in or wait their turn. 

No modesty here at all when it comes to getting fucked. The more public and more people watching the better, especially in a big crowd of naked men where a hole is up for display and for being used. Friends or strangers, it doesn't matter, both have a certain allure. Friends because they see me for the insatiable cock whore I am and strangers because that's just hot. The hottest times have been when I was blindfolded and getting fucked by a group and someone would say my name and I'd know that a possible coworker had just fucked me.  Even hotter the few times at work someone told me they wanted to fuck me again anonymously. Whore's are meant to be naked and watched and used wherever they are!

Guest Dickmagnet

Honestly i like being watched too especially in an open theatre if anything just to get more fuckers to join on the train of fuckers lining up to fuck me, I like turning around & seeing a queue of guys wanking & waiting to take there turn on my ass. It's even better if there is a top who initiates more fucks for me & tells the guys to nail me good & fill me with spunk.