Unexpected 3some

bentover4u1972

As you might know from reading some of my other posts, I sometimes like to go ass-up and take anon cocks in a motel room.  It's a lot of fun and extra hot that I don't get to see who's fucking me, I just feel them in my ass and if I'm lucky, they don't use a condom so I feel their load dripping out of my hole.

I did one such event this past Tuesday night, spending 4 hours naked and ass-up.  All told I took 7 cocks but only 2 loads.

There was a black guy in his mid-30s from BBRT who I was supposed to meet to kick off the festivities, but at the last minute I had to change motels and he was unable to make it.  I stayed in touch with him, and yesterday when I found out my last meetings of the day were cancelled, I sent him a message to see if he was around.

Turns out, he was at another friend's place, naked and playing.  I was invited to join them and since they were close to my office, I shut down my computer, packed my things, and snuck out early.

When I arrived the other guy greeted me at the door.  He owned the place and was in his mid-60s with a slender build.  He was completely naked, and my eyes immediately fell on his massive, thick cock.  It must have been 8 inches long and it seemed like almost that big again around; thick, meaty and uncut.  He led me to the back of the house where I met my friend from BBRT, and was able to get myself ready for them.

I love to bottom while on the brown bottle, and it was at my nose before I even came out of the bathroom.  Good thing too, because we wasted no time in getting down to the fun.  My BBRT friend sat on the bed and I immediately climbed on, sucking his cock while our host fingered my ass, spreading copious amounts of lube to get me ready for the invasion that was to come.  But before he did, he moved up next to my friend so their cocks were side by side, and I could give them both my best oral attention.

Then our host was gone and I began to feel a pressure at my hole.  I must have been really wanting it because he slid in without a lot of effort, and I felt that sensation of being stretched open without the usual pain that initially accompanies it.  I must be turning into a real slut for that cock to have fit so easily into my ass!  He started alternating between sliding slowly in and out, and pounding my hole mercilessly.  I was aware of his length only when he withdrew completely, before slamming back into my spasming hole.

The brown bottle made regular trips to my nose (and theirs) as the fun continued.  I alternated between licking my BBRT friend's nipples and sucking his cock, paying particular attention to his big, smooth brown balls.

Our host had messaged a few friends to tell them he had found a willing slut bottom, and as he went to check his messages my friend took his place in my ass, grunting out a load deep in my guts before he came back.  Almost as soon as he pulled out the massive shaft of our host was back inside me.  He smacked my ass and grabbed my hips, thrusting balls-deep before I felt his cock jerk and spasm as it shot its load into my eager hole.

Unfortunately our host didn't receive any responses to his messages before my friend and I had to leave, but we've already agreed to do it again, and soon.  Next time we'll plan better to give ourselves plenty of time, and hopefully pull a few more hot bare cocks into the fun!

• Upvote 2