Fucked Bare From the Get Go

lesklave

Relative to some other stories I have read here, this one is going to seem rather ordinary, but for me at the time these events were not.  This is a true story.  After these events, I continued to live a normal, hetero life while submitting to my darker hungers whenever called upon to do so as I have up to this day. 

I was 19 and in my second year at university.  I was a shy, introverted sort of guy (still am) but masked it effectively and, as a result, moved easily between tribes first in high school and later at the university I attended. 

I was tall, 6' with long, dirty blond hair and a dry, muscular physique.  I was successful with girls largely on the strength of my ability to charm just about anyone.  

I was working my second year as a hotel clerk in a very large downtown hotel in the center of the city.  My boss was a very handsome and sophisticated guy, 33 years old, guy who lived an openly gay lifestyle with a rich lover.  I certainly had no issues with his sexuality and just enjoyed working with him. 

Over time, along with other staff, we began to hang out.  Going to bars both straight and gay to drink and dance in the early hours of the morning after our shifts had ended. 

In those days, I was living with my girlfriend from high school (we'd been dating for three years) who was attending a college in the same town.

Jon, my boss, asked me if I could help him move some furniture from his parents place in a nearby city to his lover's house during an upcoming weekend.  I spoke to my girlfriend about it and she thought it was fine.  She would just go home to visit her parents that weekend. 

The drive up to his parents' place in the rental truck was relaxed and easy.  We arrived just after lunch and quickly got all his stuff loaded and secured in the back of the truck.  We then headed to the hotel where Jon checked us into a twin bedded room before we went to get some dinner.

In a gesture of gratitude, Jon treated me to a great steak dinner with wine and then drinks on the outdoor terrace before we headed back to the hotel for the night.  I was feeling the booze but still wanted to smoke some weed before going to bed. 

Once in the room, we watched a bit of TV and I asked Jon if it would be okay if I smoked a joint on the balcony.  He told me it was fine and I got my kit and rolled myself a joint before heading outside.  

Enjoying my toke in the warm summer breeze I quickly felt the buzz come on to me and after finishing my joint, sort of stumbled a bit as I entered the room again with a wide grin on my face.  Jon just laughed and told me I looked pretty stoned.  I told him he was absolutely right.  Awkwardly, I pulled my t-shirt off stumbling and hitting the side of my bed almost falling over before managing to get it all off.  I then kicked off my sneakers forgetting to take my socks off and dropped my shorts leaving my boxers on. 

I then layed down on top of the bedspread and promptly fell asleep. 

I awoke some time later to an incredible sensation.  I will still solidly stoned so it took me a bit of time to realize that my boss had pulled my shorts off and was now sucking my cock.  I lifted my head heavily and looked down to see him swallowing my entire cock as he sucked on it.  He looked up and smiled.  I tried to lift myself up but he pressed down on my chest and I relented, enjoying the most incredible sensation I had ever felt.   Of course I'd had my cock sucked by my girlfriends, but never like this. 

Gently, Jon pushed my legs up and began to lick my ass.  Again, I was experiencing something sexual like nothing I had ever felt before. 

Somewhere in my head a voice was telling me that this was wrong, that this was gay, that this was not something I was into.  But my body was ignoring that voice with my moans and complete submission the proof of it.

Jon then slid up the length of my body and lay on top of me.  Again, I tried to lift myself but he easily held me down.  He tried to kiss me, the rough, unshaven scratching of his beard against my face a strange sensation.  I turned my head away from him but he grabbed my face and held me, his lips hard against mine.  I relented and his tongue entered my mouth as I found myself surrendering to his kiss.  His tongue was so much larger and longer than that of any girl I had ever kissed.  I realized this must be how it feels for my girlfriend when I kissed her. 

However foggy my head, I was enjoying this and at some point just decided to let whatever happened, happen.  I began to respond to his kiss and wrapped my arms around him, surprised at the hair on his back. 

"I knew you wanted this" I remember him telling me.  I moaned in reply as I opened and lifted my legs to him in what seemed a natural response. 

His hard and substantial cock pressed against my ass as he kissed me while slowly humping against me. 

He broke the kiss and lifted himself off me.  I just lay back with my eyes closed as I felt him leave the bed.  I opened my eyes to see him with a facecloth and a small bottle he was wetting it with.  A strong chemical smell filled the room. 

"This is going to help you relax and enjoy yourself more" I remember him telling me as he climbed back on top of me and held the facecloth to my nose and mouth.  

Initially, I sort of panicked and tried to get up off the bed, but Jon held the facecloth against my mouth and nose while pressing his weight down on me.  Stoned as I was, I was not much of a coordinated match for him and as I inhaled, the effect of the poppers rolled over me causing me to slump back down onto the bed. 

"You like that boy?" he whispered to me as he began to dry hump me again with his big cock.  I remember just moaning and feeling overwhelmed by an intense sexual hunger. 

He continued to hold the facecloth on my face with one hand as he lifted himself and spat into his other hand several times, spreading his spit on my asshole.  The sensation was incredible and I would rock my ass to meet his slick hand.  When he slid first one wet finger then another into me I responded by trying to fuck his hand. 

The poppers were providing a relentless rush and I could feel my heart pounding in my head.  Jon spat into his hand several more times and then I felt the heat of his cock at my asshole.  I inhaled deeply as I surfed on a wave of sexual hunger.  He gently pressed himself into me, resting his weight on my hips.  I felt a stab of sharp pain as his swollen cock head slipped in past my anus.  I could hear him spitting and thick gobs of spit hitting my ass and balls as he continued to push himself into me. 

He grabbed my hips and lifted me thrusting forward at the same time.  I gasped and cried out.  He pressed the facecloth onto my face, holding it there as I inhaled the fumes as he slowly began to slide his cock in and out of my hole.  

In my drugged state I came to an immediate realization.  I wanted to be fucked, I loved being fucked, I needed to be fucked.  I responded to his considerate motions by lifting my ass to meet his cock. 

"You like that cock inside you boy?" he asked softly. 

"Yesssss" I replied the word trailing off to a sigh. 

He stopped moving and I groaned as he removed the facecloth from over my mouth and nose and again sprinkled it with poppers before putting it back on my face.  I inhaled deeply and lifted my ass to feel his cock slide into me. 

"You're a fucking whore boy" he hissed.  Those words seemed to set off a hidden circuit in my brain that electrified my entire body and I moaned loudly as the full meaning of them sunk in. 

Jon seemed to pick on this and began fucking me harder and faster, thrusting more deeply into me.  His eight inch cock was now sending jabs of pain through me each time he bottomed out into my hole.  The pain was somehow pleasurable to me and I wanted more of it as I hungrily tried to ram against his thrusts. 

"What a fucking slut" he continued as his fucking grew harder, more brutal. 

I responded by moaning and inhaling deeply from the poppers soaked facecloth.  Fuck, I could not get enough of the sensation of his cock inside me. 

He began fucking me faster now, ever harder, ever more brutally.  

"I'm going to cum inside you bitch.  I'm going to breed your faggot hole slut, I want you to beg me for it, beg for my seed you cum slut" he hissed as sweat began dripping of his face onto my chest. 

"Fuck me" I moaned.  "Cum inside me, please" I begged. "Cum inside me, cum inside me, please, cum inside me, cum inside me..." I kept repeating as I struggled to meet the hard thrusts of his cock into me. 

"I'm going to seed you bitch and I then I will own you, I will own you completely, do you understand me whore?" he continued as I began wincing with each painful thrust into me. 

"Do you understand bitch!" he yelled. 

"Yes....yes.....I under....stand....owned....you own.....me.....please....cum inside me....own....me" I answered to the rhythm of his thrusts. 

He growled and slammed into me then held his cock deep inside me as he began to fire his load into me.  He gripped me by the neck and began to squeeze, choking me as he trust again, shooting more of his seed into me.  Between the poppers soaked facecloth and his choking I began to feel the room slipping away from me.  He slammed once more into me and I felt like I was peeing then felt like I was blacking out. 

A moment later I was coming back again from the darkness.  Jon had removed the facecloth and now rested the full weight of his body, moist with sweat, on top of mine.   He put his hand around my throat again and squeezed gently. 

"You liked that didn't you whore" he whispered softly then kissed me. 

"Yes, I liked it" I replied, my voice betraying the exhaustion of what I had experienced. 

He squeezed my throat a little harder. 

"I own you now.  You are my whore and my slut and you will learn to do whatever I want, whenever I want it.  Are we clear?" 

"Yes, we're clear." I replied in resignation of what I had accepted I had become.

He released my throat and lifted himself off me, pulling his cock from my ass as he did so.  I plopped out heavily and I felt a wetness leak from me.  Jon reached between my legs and scooped up some of the cummy filth and brought it to my lips.  I opened my mouth and he gave me his slime covered fingers to suck.  In that final surrender I knew I had truly accepted to engage upon that downward path the destination of which I could not yet know.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 25

• 4 years later...