Taking Loads in the Sling at the Baths

I was in Amsterdam a few days ago. It was a cold, rainy winter day, so, I decided the best place to spend the afternoon would be the baths. Amsterdam has one of the best bathhouses I've ever visited, Club NZ. I wandered in there about 3:00 PM.  As I expected, the bathhouse was quite full of naked guys. I had douched my ass and showered before leaving my hotel, so I quickly took my clothes off and took a quick lap around the bathhouse to see who was around. It was filled with the usual mix of all ages, sizes and nationalities. 

I hit the glory hole area and knelt behind one of the holes. A few dicks wandered by and which gave me a taste of several dicks.  Getting somewhat bored with sucking dick, I wandered around until I came across the sling room, which was a very small, dark room with two slings hanging side by side. There was a lube dispenser on the wall, so I lubed up my ass and climbed into the sling closest to the door, laying there for several minutes before the first guy entered the room.

Although the room was quite dark, I sensed he was Dutch, and I could see he was a tall, and slender, with a smooth, muscular build. He felt-up my hole, quickly pulled his towel off and draped it over his shoulders as he rubbed his semi-hard cock against my hole, stroking himself to get hard.  Once he was erect, he slipped his cock up into my ass, vigorously pumping his long, thick, Dutch dick into my hole.  

I took a couple of deep hits of my poppers, which was a good move as the harder his dick got, the harder he slammed into me. The slapping sound of his cock against my ass must have drawn in some other guys, because before I knew it there were three other men standing about, each stroking his cock as each watched the Dutch guy pound my hole, however, after about four or five minutes, the Dutch guy withdrew from my ass - without having cum.

Fortunately I didn't have to wait long as a tall, heavy set black guy stepped up to my hole and in one swift thrust, slammed his BBC up into me. His cock was probably eight inches in length and was very thick. I had to take some more huffs of poppers to relax myself to accommodate his cock.  Grasping my waist, he furiously pounded me for five minutes or so before he growled, unloading his seed into my ass. 

As soon as he pulled out another guy stepped up to take his place.  This latest man looked to be Middle Eastern, and had a thick, black mustache.  Around six feet tall, his build was slender but nicely defined, and his chest and arms were covered with a thick carpet of hair.  He slipped his nicely sized dick into my ass and immediately deep-dicked my hole, which left me quivering with excitement.  Without exchanging a word, the Arab leaned forward and played with my nipples, exquisitely pinching them as he fucked away.  Utterly stimulated, I grunted, groaned and moaned as the Arab used me for his pleasure.  

Just then another guy entered the room and without a word slipped up into the other sling that was beside mine.  Before I realized what was happening, an unknown guy was fucking his ass. As soon as the Arab guy filled my ass with his load, he pulled out and left, only to be replaced by the Dutch man who happened to walk through the doorway just as my ass was vacated.  Entering my ass, the Dutch man fucked me for five or six minutes before his load exploded in my hole.

The guy who had been fucking the guy next to me then withdrew from the other bottom and slid inside my ass, alternating between each of our asses as a number of guys gathered around the slings, taking in the view.  

The top moved from my ass to that of the other bottom, and no sooner had he done so when one of the voyeurs stepped into position and commenced fucking me as a another voyeur stood beside the top in my ass, stroking himself, within a minute or so spraying his load all over my chest and face. The sight (or aroma) of cum with which he spray me must have really turned on the two tops as almost simultaneously, both men let out a groan of pleasure as both my ass and that of the other bottom were filled with a load of cum.

But I wasn't done yet.  A young Dutch kid had entered the room and had been watching the fuck session.  Once my ass was empty he stepped up and slid his rock hard cock into my ass.  He was a quick cummer, as only two minutes or so passed before his balls blew a thick load of cum into my hole.

By now, I had been in the sling for about 45 minutes.  Not only was my ass was getting a bit sore, I was also mindful I generally don't approve of 'sling hogs', so I climbed out of the sling and took a quick shower.  I made it a point, however, to hold the loads in my ass as I really savor that wonderful moment when the cum inside MUST to come out. 

On my way back to the locker room, I passed the orgy area where I saw eight or nine guys who were, from the sounds of it, sucking and fucking, so naturally I entered the room to watch. A gorgeous looking, tall, muscular black guy was getting sucked off by a kneeling, somewhat older guy.  I approached and sucked the black guy's muscular tits, which gave me the perfect vantage place from which I could see the black guy was blessed with a very impressive nine inch cock.  As I nibbled and sucked on the man's tits, I realized (with pleasure), the black guy was exploring my hole.  "How many loads are in you?" he asked with a smile.

"At least five loads," I replied.

He pushed the old guy off his cock and told me to bend over an nearby platform.  I eagerly did so, taking a hit of poppers just as the hung black dude slammed up inside my ass.  

Although I had been fucked my a host of dicks within the past hour or so, still I had to take several more huffs of poppers before I was able to take his dick comfortably.  He pounded me hard and deep for over ten minutes before finally groaning as his balls unloaded in my ass.  I could feel his cock throbbing with each volley he shot into my hole.

This was about all I could take, so I thanked the hot black guy for his load and headed for the showers where I cleaned up, dressed and headed back to my hotel.  I managed to keep the loads in my hole for several more hours, but eventually all that cum had to make an exit.  Damn!  Feeling the cum oozing out of my hole, and seeing the immense pool of sperm I had received was so fucking hot. 

Amsterdam never ceases to delight me. It's always a great time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 29

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2017 at 3:51 AM, Leatherman667 said:

Love NZ sauna; best sauna I know.

I agree. I always hit NZ Sauna when I'm in Amsterdam. It's always busy and I always get lots of loads.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dutchdelight

Went there yesterday. Bit disappinting. Not much action in slings and one of the is really too high. Afternoon was busy, but no real action and certainly not raw. Warnes 4! Times if the risks of BB! Yesh people I know!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I`m Dutch and I have always thought about going to Amsterdam. Awesome that there is a great bathhouse there. There is a bathhouse about an hour drive from my home. I am working up the nerve to go there. It  seems to be a fairly high rated bathhouse from what guys have told me who have been there. They all say it is mostly bareback sex there. I couple of guys that I have talked to told me they feel they were pozzed there. I am an unprotected neg. bottom and I am a bit nervous about going because of the chances of getting pozzed there but that thought also really turns me on too. I am one of those guys that figures it will happen sooner or later so I will go ahead and let it happen. I think it would be special to get pozzed at that bathhouse.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 months later...