I got an email yesterday afternoon from a hot black guy from Los Angeles, that has fucked me a number of times when he's been traveling here to Las Vegas. He said he had just arrived in town to visit family for Christmas. He was staying at his cousin's place. And that they both wanted to fuck me around 6pm when his cousin got home from work. I emailed back that I was interested and available. He gave me the address and told me to be there at 6pm.

This black guy is one hot top. His name is Dwayne. I first met him through a Craigslist ad about 2 years ago. He comes to Las Vegas every couple of months and has fucked me about a dozen times in the past 2 years. So, I was eager to take his dick and his load again. I didn't even ask anything about his cousin. I just figured any additional black dick would be fun. All I knew about the cousin, was that his name was Bernard. And he worked security for one of the big hotel's on the Strip.

I arrived at Bernard's condo a few minutes early. Dwayne opened the door. Gorgeous as always. 6'2'', 240 and muscular. Sporting a short goatee and a day's growth of stubble on the rest of his face. Handsome as hell.  He was wearing a basketball shorts and a wife-beater tee shirt, which showed off his muscled arms perfectly. He invited me in. As I stepped into the living room, I could see another black dude sitting on the sofa. He glanced up at me, giving me the "once over". "This is my cousin's friend, Morris.  I hope you wouldn't mind if he joined us?" Dwayne asked?

"Yeah. I'm cool with that." I said. Morris is about 5'10", 200 and also very muscular. Where Dwayne has a light chocolate complexion, Morris has very, very dark, black skin. So black, that it almost shined. Not exactly handsome. But, his muscular build was very appealing. 

"My cousin just texted me that he's just a few minutes away. He wants us to get started". 

"Ok, cool", I said, as I followed Dwayne back to one of the bedrooms. The room was dark. We all three stripped naked. And I dropped to my knees to suck on Dwayne's cock. As I sucked, Dwayne's cock grew to it's full 9"s. Even though the room was nearly pitch dark, I could see Morris standing next to us. His cock already hard, stroking it just inches from my face. I turned my head and sucked on Morris's cock. It was just as long as Dwayne's. But even thicker. "Get on your knees on the bed, Bitch", Dwayne said to me. 

I did as I was told and knelt on the edge of the king size bed that filled the room. I was already prepared with my brown bottle of poppers in my hand. Knowing that Dwayne likes to immediately "get down to business", I took some deep hits of poppers to prepare me for his dick to quickly slide into me. Instead, I felt Morris put his face against my ass and lick my hole. I could tell it was Morris, because the face was smooth shaven, like his. Morris was an expert ass eater. He spread my ass cheeks and slid his tongue deep up into my hole. He had me moaning and squirming as he kissed and licked my fuck hole. He'd spit on my hole, then slide the spit up inside me with his tongue. I continued to sniff on my poppers as Morris rimmed my ass.

Soon, Morris's tongue was replaced by his cock. He slipped up into me in one slow thrust. Then he grabbed me around the waist and began to pump. "Good Bitch", I heard Dwayne say. "How does his ass feel?", Dwayne asked Morris. "Nice and silky hole", Morris replied. 

Soon I heard someone else enter the room. "How's the hole?" I heard the strange voice ask, as I heard shoes being kicked off and clothes being discarded. "Morris is liking it, Cuz", Dwayne chuckled. 
"Slide up into it, yourself, Dwayne said. "Naaaah, You fuck him for a bit. He's going to need to be stretched out before he can take my dick". his cousin laughed. Morris pulled out of me and I felt the familiar cock of Dwayne slide easily up inside me. Dwayne immediately began to pound me hard and deep. I felt someone climb onto the bed in front of me. There was just enough light to be able to see that it was Bernard. He was even taller than his cousin. Bernard had to be at least 6'4", Muscular, but very thin. But the dick he put to my lips was anything BUT thin. Bernard was already. His cock had to be at least 9" or 9 1/2" long. And extremely thick. His cockhead was like a huge mushroom. And covered with foreskin. I sucked on his foreskin as Dwayne continued to pound my ass. 

"I've got 2 more buddies coming over. Can you handle it, Bitch?" Bernard said to me. 

"Uh, huh" I grunted as Bernard's cock slid past my lips and down my throat. I had 2 BBC's fucking both my holes. "I thought you wouldn't mind", Bernard said. "Dwayne told me you were a hungry pig". he laughed.

Dwayne pulled out and Morris slid back into me. Morris was really pounding me, this time. He slapped my ass a few times as his cock slammed into me. Soon, Bernard pulled out of my mouth and said, "Ready or not, here I come". He climbed off the bed and walked behind me. Morris pulled out and I felt cold lube being dribbled onto my hole. I heard more lube being squeezed out and Morris was lubing up his cock. 
Morris's thick mushroom cockhead was soon pressing against my hole. I opened my poppers and took a couple of deep drags on it. I knew I was going to need help taking this big one. Morris soon pushed hard and his cock plopped up inside me. It hurt a bit. But I wanted it badly. I kept sniffing the poppers as he slid balls deep into me. He immediately began to pump deeply in me. "Nice pussy", Bernard said as he fucked me.

A few minutes later I heard a couple of more guys enter the room. Once again, I heard shoes being kicked off and clothes being discarded. After a few minutes of Bernard's cock fucking me, he slid out and another cock took it's place. 

For more than an hour, 5 BBC's took turns filling my ass. When the first guy came inside me, he pulled out and Morris put his mouth up to my asshole, licking the cum that was dripping from my hole. Morris was one hot ass eater. He'd get his tongue deep, up inside me. Taking as much of the other guys cum as he could eat. Then another cock slid into me. Once he came, Morris again ate the load from my hole. 

Dwayne's familiar cock put the third load in my ass. Morris again licked up the remnants. Then Morris took his turn, fucking me, until he planted his load in me. Then eating his own load that was leaking from my hole with all the other loads. Bernard was the last to seed me. Bernard again sipped into me and fucked me with no mercy. His thrusts were so hard, that it would knock the breath out of me. I would grunt with each of his thrusts. Finally, after about 10 minutes of his assault on my ass, I heard him groan and unload his balls in my hole. As soon as Bernard pulled out, Morris again licked what he could from my ass. 

As much as I loved it, and I did, love it. I was glad for it to be over. My ass was sore and raw. I climbed off the bed as Bernard handed me a few tissues. I wiped my ass with the tissues, then put the tissues to my nose. I wanted to smell the beautiful aroma of their cum. We all dressed in the dark. Then as we entered the living room I caught the first good look at Bernard and his two buddies. 

I had 5 loads of cum inside me from those 5 black studs. I was in heaven. I thanked them all and told them I would love to take their loads at any time. Dwayne told me he'd be in Vegas until after New Year's. I told them I wanted to do it again. I sure hope we can make it happen. It was one of the best times I've had in bed,  in a long time. 

Edited by travelingbi
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 20
  • Piggy 3

21 hours ago, travelingbi said:

I got an email yesterday afternoon from a hot black guy from Los Angeles, that has fucked me a number of times when he's been traveling here to Las Vegas. He said he had just arrived in town to visit family for Christmas. He was staying at his cousin's place. And that they both wanted to fuck me around 6pm when his cousin got home from work. I emailed back that I was interested and available. He gave me the address and told me to be there at 6pm.

This black guy is one hot top. His name is Dwayne. I first met him through a Craigslist ad about 2 years ago. He comes to Las Vegas every couple of months and has fucked me about a dozen times in the past 2 years. So, I was eager to take his dick and his load again. I didn't even ask anything about his cousin. I just figured any additional black dick would be fun. All I knew about the cousin, was that his name was Bernard. And he worked security for one of the big hotel's on the Strip.

I arrived at Bernard's condo a few minutes early. Dwayne opened the door. Gorgeous as always. 6'2'', 240 and muscular. Sporting a short goatee and a day's growth of stubble on the rest of his face. Handsome as hell.  He was wearing a basketball shorts and a wife-beater tee shirt, which showed off his muscled arms perfectly. He invited me in. As I stepped into the living room, I could see another black dude sitting on the sofa. He glanced up at me, giving me the "once over". "This is my cousin's friend, Morris.  I hope you wouldn't mind if he joined us?" Dwayne asked?

"Yeah. I'm cool with that." I said. Morris is about 5'10", 200 and also very muscular. Where Dwayne has a light chocolate complexion, Morris has very, very dark, black skin. So black, that it almost shined. Not exactly handsome. But, his muscular build was very appealing. 

"My cousin just texted me that he's just a few minutes away. He wants us to get started". 

"Ok, cool", I said, as I followed Dwayne back to one of the bedrooms. The room was dark. We all three stripped naked. And I dropped to my knees to suck on Dwayne's cock. As I sucked, Dwayne's cock grew to it's full 9"s. Even though the room was nearly pitch dark, I could see Morris standing next to us. His cock already hard, stroking it just inches from my face. I turned my head and sucked on Morris's cock. It was just as long as Dwayne's. But even thicker. "Get on your knees on the bed, Bitch", Dwayne said to me. 

I did as I was told and knelt on the edge of the king size bed that filled the room. I was already prepared with my brown bottle of poppers in my hand. Knowing that Dwayne likes to immediately "get down to business", I took some deep hits of poppers to prepare me for his dick to quickly slide into me. Instead, I felt Morris put his face against my ass and lick my hole. I could tell it was Morris, because the face was smooth shaven, like his. Morris was an expert ass eater. He spread my ass cheeks and slid his tongue deep up into my hole. He had me moaning and squirming as he kissed and licked my fuck hole. He'd spit on my hole, then slide the spit up inside me with his tongue. I continued to sniff on my poppers as Morris rimmed my ass.

Soon, Morris's tongue was replaced by his cock. He slipped up into me in one slow thrust. Then he grabbed me around the waist and began to pump. "Good Bitch", I heard Dwayne say. "How does his ass feel?", Dwayne asked Morris. "Nice and silky hole", Morris replied. 

Soon I heard someone else enter the room. "How's the hole?" I heard the strange voice ask, as I heard shoes being kicked off and clothes being discarded. "Morris is liking it, Cuz", Dwayne chuckled. 
"Slide up into it, yourself, Dwayne said. "Naaaah, You fuck him for a bit. He's going to need to be stretched out before he can take my dick". his cousin laughed. Morris pulled out of me and I felt the familiar cock of Dwayne slide easily up inside me. Dwayne immediately began to pound me hard and deep. I felt someone climb onto the bed in front of me. There was just enough light to be able to see that it was Bernard. He was even taller than his cousin. Bernard had to be at least 6'4", Muscular, but very thin. But the dick he put to my lips was anything BUT thin. Bernard was already. His cock had to be at least 9" or 9 1/2" long. And extremely thick. His cockhead was like a huge mushroom. And covered with foreskin. I sucked on his foreskin as Dwayne continued to pound my ass. 

"I've got 2 more buddies coming over. Can you handle it, Bitch?" Bernard said to me. 

"Uh, huh" I grunted as Bernard's cock slid past my lips and down my throat. I had 2 BBC's fucking both my holes. "I thought you wouldn't mind", Bernard said. "Dwayne told me you were a hungry pig". he laughed.

Dwayne pulled out and Morris slid back into me. Morris was really pounding me, this time. He slapped my ass a few times as his cock slammed into me. Soon, Bernard pulled out of my mouth and said, "Ready or not, here I come". He climbed off the bed and walked behind me. Morris pulled out and I felt cold lube being dribbled onto my hole. I heard more lube being squeezed out and Morris was lubing up his cock. 
Morris's thick mushroom cockhead was soon pressing against my hole. I opened my poppers and took a couple of deep drags on it. I knew I was going to need help taking this big one. Morris soon pushed hard and his cock plopped up inside me. It hurt a bit. But I wanted it badly. I kept sniffing the poppers as he slid balls deep into me. He immediately began to pump deeply in me. "Nice pussy", Bernard said as he fucked me.

A few minutes later I heard a couple of more guys enter the room. Once again, I heard shoes being kicked off and clothes being discarded. After a few minutes of Bernard's cock fucking me, he slid out and another cock took it's place. 

For more than an hour, 5 BBC's took turns filling my ass. When the first guy came inside me, he pulled out and Morris put his mouth up to my asshole, licking the cum that was dripping from my hole. Morris was one hot ass eater. He'd get his tongue deep, up inside me. Taking as much of the other guys cum as he could eat. Then another cock slid into me. Once he came, Morris again ate the load from my hole. 

Dwayne's familiar cock put the third load in my ass. Morris again licked up the remnants. Then Morris took his turn, fucking me, until he planted his load in me. Then eating his own load that was leaking from my hole with all the other loads. Bernard was the last to seed me. Bernard again sipped into me and fucked me with no mercy. His thrusts were so hard, that it would knock the breath out of me. I would grunt with each of his thrusts. Finally, after about 10 minutes of his assault on my ass, I heard him groan and unload his balls in my hole. As soon as Bernard pulled out, Morris again licked what he could from my ass. 

As much as I loved it, and I did, love it. I was glad for it to be over. My ass was sore and raw. I climbed off the bed as Bernard handed me a few tissues. I wiped my ass with the tissues, then put the tissues to my nose. I wanted to smell the beautiful aroma of their cum. We all dressed in the dark. Then as we entered the living room I caught the first good look at Bernard and his two buddies. 

I had 5 loads of cum inside me from those 5 black studs. I was in heaven. I thanked them all and told them I would love to take their loads at any time. Dwayne told me he'd be in Vegas until after New Year's. I told them I wanted to do it again. I sure hope we can make it happen. It was one of the best times I've had in bed,  in a long time. 

Extremely hot. I would love to be used like that

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 9 months later...
On 12/24/2016 at 7:59 PM, travelingbi said:

No words other than. amazing.     ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh yessss.

• Like 1

“My ass was sore and raw” that’s something I’ve always wanted to experience.

Ive taken many more than five cocks in an evening but have never felt sore and raw or ready for an evening to end. Honestly, have to wonder if my ass was sore and raw, would I want to stop?  I believe as long as I’m getting cum in my ass, I’m going to want to keep going. My legs might hurt but they will stay open wide whoever comes in the room.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1