BBC for this white slut

boothslut

I was lurking on BBRT and a few other sites hoping for some action on this xmas eve. I started to take action into my own hands while on menchats talking with a poz top when I got a message from a black guy on BBRT I had chatted with before but hadn't met up with yet. He is black and hung and wanted a bttm that was into a good pounding. I had two simple one word questions, where? and when? He sent his address so an hour later I was at his door. We didn't waste anytime,  a few kisses, I sucked his cock for about a minute, he fingered my ass, I moaned my approval. In a few minutes I was ass up on his bed with him sliding his raw thick close-to-9-incher into me. This guy has some stamina, a few short breaks for me, because he could touch bottom so at times it wasn't too pleasant, but I knew my place. A short break after his first load in me, but other than that it was almost 2 hours of getting pounded. He is strong and had no problem getting it back up again. He would flip me on my back with legs in the air and then flip me on my stomach. Then pull me off the bed and bend me over and breed me while he stood up. There were a few times I wanted to yell "stop." But that isn't what bottoms needing cock do. I took it. We stopped, luckily for me he had to go visit family for the holiday. But I have a feeling I'll be looking to get pounded again, and he'll be looking to pound my tight firm ass again.

• Upvote 6