Secret Breed

Faithboy

On 1/2/2017 at 2:16 PM, Faithboy said:

Went out last night to the baths and sucked 4 dicks, and got fucked but with a condom. Do I say anything to the breeders I have scheduled for Saturday, regarding possible std, or you think ok not to mention this? I really would like to get bred.

No need to say anything.  IF you have symptoms or a confirmed std, then I'd disclose and cancel till later, but I'd say anyone coming to breed you is prob also fucking other guys as well and also assuming they are NOT the only one you're giving up that bare hole for.  Of course there's a small chance you caught something at the baths, but pretty slim.  Trust me, the guys coming to fuck you are fucking others too.  And stds are a part of life with sex, and increased with bb

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, Pozconvertmeplz said:

Well it is hottt in the concept of loving your hole breeded with lots of different men cum no matter who it comes from. I love that idea of it. If you're not in a monogamous relationship with your bf and it's an open relationship I guess it's OK but if you're in a monogamous relationship cheating is not cool bc If you're with someone who doesn't want anything you catch and bring home to him then it's wrong bc he's thinking you're committed to him only. Now is hottt still fuck yeah please do that to me you can be my boyfriend or husband and I will welcome you to go out and get your hole used and abused filled up with complete strange men's cum and cum back and tell me all about it as long as I get to eat and lick your hole as you're telling me the stories of how it went down while I get to clean your hole out tonguing it and just slobbing up their deposited loads and taste your ass and then you will let me fuck you as you're still telling me the stories. In fact if you wanted It that bad I'd let you search and find your tricks and bring them home and fuck or get fucked by all the tricks you found at once and I get to watch them all fuck you and video it all and then y'all can flip fuck me and gang bang your boyfriend and film me too.

Thanks, yes we have an open relationship, just haven't told him about some recent fucks. It's a bit hotter to hold out a bit.

• Upvote 2

Awesome morning, got fucked and bred by two hot guys in our bed.  The pro went first, ate my ass out then the other guy went to town on it. The pro fucked me first, bred me twice (I think) while I sucked the other guys cock. After he dumped his loads in me, dude two rammed his big uncut gun in my slick hole. Didn't take him long to dump load number 3 in my hungry hole. I never had two guys loads in me at once. So great. After they left I still hadn't cum, so I jacked off while watching their loads drip out of my ass. Never seen so much semen in my life. I kept a good amount inside   While blowing my load. I swallowed some of the breeders cum that came out of me, and left some on my husbands pillow and sheets to dry. I know it was somewhat risky to bareback like this, don't want any std, but man right now feels totally worth it. I want to do it again. 

• Upvote 2