"Fuck Flu" Timing/info???

Soooo....ok. All I've heard in regards to people who get the "fuck flu" from exposure to HIV is the general timeframe of getting sick, if you do, is that it takes around 2-3 weeks after the known incident.

I'm wondering if anyone here who's Poz had symptoms earlier?

As many of you know I got my XXXmas wish on Friday when I met up with my unmedicated Poz Dom Top and experienced a long MIND BLOWING session in his dungeon and he shot minimum of 8 loads inside me and I also slammed his blood. I was only able to get half a ml bc of various reasons but shot the blood in my own vein directly. Last time he checked his VL was months n months ago for his own reasons but it was up to 600k.

Anyway, had an amazing night Friday and then last night (sat) I noticed I'm starting to get a fever and I keep getting weird hot and cold flashes. I've been in a brain fog kind of distant feeling and my whole body and muscles are aching and I've had terrible headaches. I never get headaches. 

Is it at all possible that small minute symptoms or are effects can show this early? I was in perfect health before our night together. And while I do have issues with back pain/sciatica due to an injury I'm on prescriptions pain meds and muscle relaxant for it so I know what my normal pain feels like. This is different. It's all over generally achy especially in my muscles/joints. But also my point is the pain meds alone I take on a regular basis usually take care of aches or pains when I do get sick. But I don't get sick often.

Also my throats been killing me the  lymph nodes in my neck area are swollen too. And now today (Sun) its still the same give or take.

I know people on this site have said if it is fuck flu someone has they usually will not get the symptoms till at least 2 weeks later.

Soooo....what do you think? Is it possible to have symptoms like these so soon after...especially considering that it wasn't just sex. I purposely injecting his high VL blood into my vein. This wasn't a normal blood slam where someone is getting a lil blood when they share a tina slam. This was pure poison blood. Also just fyi that night I didn't do any T so I'm not coming down off anything. I smoked a little pot but I do that all the time with no problems.

Don't get me wrong with this party either. I'm not "scared/panicked/freaking out" because I might be getting it. I know I did pick it up from him n when I can test after the appropriate timeframe it will show Poz and actually I look forward and hope to have the "fuck flu" experience. In my head I see it being like morning sickness for a woman who's knocked up. 

Also I've had no exposure before Friday night. Truth be told because of many circumstance and other issues I haven't had sex with Anything but my hand in at least 8months prior. So it's not like I would get something from someone else.

Just curious and look forward to your facts and opinions and two cents on the matter. I know it's supposed to take awhile but it doesn't make sense that I travel to him for this encounter and have been in great health and then ask the sudden as the next day progresses into night and now today all these things are occurring. 

What's your Fuck Flu experience? How long till you got sick? Do you actually know when you were infected? 

The last question is definitely one that makes me wonder of why it couldn't happen sooner or almost within days. When exposed to any virus usually symptoms occur in less than 24hrs. Also I know a lot of people who talk about the flu taking that long day they know because of when they were infected but then go on to tell a story if numerous sex partners almost non stop. So how can you be sure?

Anyone else who may have been..for lack of a better word...abstinent before fucking someone you knew was Poz and had a very high VL? Guess just looking for answers. Like I said I'm not bitching if that's what this is or its my body trying to fight it but I didn't think it could be this soon. 

Anyone? Thanks.

Thanks. Like I said I'm not complaining and hope I get the "fuck flu". I just think it's strange I'd start feeling so sick so quick and like i said most say it's not something sudden but generally those people are just fucking and even if chasing I would consider my situation a "control group" type experiment considering how long I went without, the high VL, the rough and hot fucking resulting in min 8 loads and then the slamming on top of that.

I mean, obviously as a chaser I sought this out and I'm not complaining a bit. I'm just curious if others may have experienced something so sudden. 

Another side effect is that mut lips are still sore and almost raw. But I know that's from my having to be pulled away from sucking his Cock and being face fucked hard! All things I love and would even repeat right this second because I love sucking dick and his especially could spend all day just pleasing and teasing. No real reason for me to comment this but to keep the memory alive of his amazing Cock in my mouth! 

• Upvote 1

So I did some research beyond this site and word of mouth facts and saw on the AIDS.gov website along with the CDC and while they agree on   the General timeframe of 2-4weeks, sometimes symptoms according even up to 6months latter they do both clearly state that there is a possibility and others have in fact experienced this, is that symptoms can occur within a 24 hour period or even less depending on a variety of factors.

Well, since no real time knowledge of this and why you are experiencing the symptoms so fast, but would think that by doing the slamming, this introduced the virus directly into you bloodstream instead of the normal routes that it would have had to take, so the your system and it's antibodies had to go to work all that much faster. So with that in mind, it does make sense to me that your immune system would go into immediate overdrive combating it's invaders.

38 minutes ago, Homo60 said:

Well, since no real time knowledge of this and why you are experiencing the symptoms so fast, but would think that by doing the slamming, this introduced the virus directly into you bloodstream instead of the normal routes that it would have had to take, so the your system and it's antibodies had to go to work all that much faster. So with that in mind, it does make sense to me that your immune system would go into immediate overdrive combating it's invaders.

That's kings my logic behind why I'm feeling like this. I mean, there is literally not a single person in my life right now who has recently or is now sick with any kind of cold or flu and I work from home so I don't have to worry about offices and I haven't really gone anywhere lately so it's not the holiday crowds. Finger crossed on a positive outcome! Still I suppose I won't know 100% till March. I have to get blood work done then anyway so figure I'll ad on an HIV and Hep C test for official 90day type results. I just don't like waiting. I'm a Leo. We're great people but not that patient! ?

Thanks for your input. Much appreciated. Wish I could find SOMEONE who knew for sure that was in a situation like mine. But this site is filed to brim with whores-no judgement...wish I could say the same but as I said above had a long dry spell before this. Oh...to be a whore again!

Another thing that kinda sucks is because I want it to be my Dom who Poz'd me and want to be absolutely sure I was gonna hold off on further sex until I get the results of the labs. I know I don't have to but it's like a mental thing for me. 

I'm gonna second Homo60 on this one and say it more than likely is fuck flu and is occurring so quickly because of the abrupt way you entered his blood into your system through slamming. His VL is 600K, that's no joke, that is toxic blood and you couldn't have exposed yourself to it anymore effectively.

Keep in mind, the guideline of 2-4 weeks is generally for people who contract HIV the traditional and more "subtle" way- through sex. A little bit of the virus makes its way into their system from semen most likely into a slight tear in the anus or absorbed through the mucous membranes. Then the virus replicates and replicates and it takes usually at least a couple of weeks before the body realizes what's happening and goes "oh shit, we've got invaders, we gotta fight back," and that's when the fuck flu starts. 

In your case, slamming directly into a vein, you introduced the virus hard and fast and that likely sped up the process of your symptoms starting. Since you are chasing, I will say congratulations and welcome to the club.

• Upvote 2

Thanks. Obviously I won't know anything for sure until I can test but I'm pretty confident it'll come out Poz. I'll definitely post my results when I can test. This 90 day window of testing Bullshit is going to kill me though. I'm usually a patient person but I have my limits. Lol.

10 minutes ago, ChaserBtm84 said:

Thanks. Obviously I won't know anything for sure until I can test but I'm pretty confident it'll come out Poz. I'll definitely post my results when I can test. This 90 day window of testing Bullshit is going to kill me though. I'm usually a patient person but I have my limits. Lol.

You don't need to wait 90 days. If you are poz, which I am heavily leaning toward that you are at this point, a test will likely show at 6 weeks. Mine showed right around that time. Doctors say 90 days just to be safe but especially in your case of introducing the virus hard and fast, you will more than likely show at 6 weeks, maybe even 4. 

If you are really anxious, go to your local CVS and buy the OraQuick home test where you swab your gums and wait 20 minutes for results. Try at 4 weeks and if nothing shows, try again at 6.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, poptronic said:

You don't need to wait 90 days. If you are poz, which I am heavily leaning toward that you are at this point, a test will likely show at 6 weeks. Mine showed right around that time. Doctors say 90 days just to be safe but especially in your case of introducing the virus hard and fast, you will more than likely show at 6 weeks, maybe even 4. 

If you are really anxious, go to your local CVS and buy the OraQuick home test where you swab your gums and wait 20 minutes for results. Try at 4 weeks and if nothing shows, try again at 6.

Thanks for the info. But I thought that most rapid testing protocols test not for the presence of HIV but for HIV antibodies which can take a few months to fully develop regardless of way of transmission. Am I wrong there?

Curious on your testing you mentioned. Were you also fucking other guys prior and up to your testing yourself? 

1 minute ago, ChaserBtm84 said:

Thanks for the info. But I thought that most rapid testing protocols test not for the presence of HIV but for HIV antibodies which can take a few months to fully develop regardless of way of transmission. Am I wrong there?

Curious on your testing you mentioned. Were you also fucking other guys prior and up to your testing yourself? 

You are correct, it does test for antibodies, not the virus itself. Antibodies usually take about 6-8 weeks to become detectable on one of those tests. I think in your case, they would probably be detectable sooner because your immune system is reacting faster and harder to the conversion, hence producing more antibodies. 

I was fucking other guys up to my testing point. To give you the background of my conversion, the date I suspect I was infected was December 13, 2013. I started feeling the fuck flu symptoms on Christmas Day, so 12 days later. 

Unlike you, I wasn't chasing and the thought of being infected terrified me. I foolishly went and got one of those OraQuick tests that night, thinking that would give me the answer, and the result was negative. I tested again on January 4 and the test was again negative. I thought I was in the clear by that point. Just to close the book on the whole thing (or so I thought), I tested again on January 16 and that was the test that showed the positive result. So it was actually about 5 weeks where my antibodies were detectable. I think yours will be also.

• Upvote 1

Damn I didn't know they were that expensive! Just looked up on my CVS app. Well, for me anyway $40 is expensive right now. 

We have a local ASAP charity here nearby that offers free testing. I'll just go to them. Was thinking of getting the home test just to save a trip but...oh well. 

Plus I see my Dr every 3months anyway and have an appt with him that's literally set up 90 days after my encounter and was planning on getting bloodwork done anyway so I'll just tell him to add on an HIV test on.

So I guess, taking your advice, I'll prob do the oraquick at the 2month mark just to give it time and then blood test with my Dr in end of February. 

I wish they did the free mail order testing here in the U.S. like they do in the UK. But oh well. 

And is it just me or does anybody else not really care for the oraquick testing? I get that technically it's deemed relatively accurate but I still prefer when they did the finger prick test with the lil drop of blood. I know it's just my own preference but I guess in my mind I feel testing a drop of blood-which only took 20 minutes as well-seems more accurate and trustworthy to me then scrapping some cells from the check and gums. 

Just my own thoughts tho. But I do know that the local ASAP that has permanent residence at a local gay resort will first do the oraquick and if positive they will do the finger prick after to have a more accurate confirmation and then if positive they'll either draw blood there to ship off or refer you to your Dr/local health org. 

I think mine hit me fairly quickly.  I had sex with the guy who I think infected me and a few days later I was feeling something.  I found out that he was poz after we had sex.  My body might have been reacting to it on a psychological level instead of just physical.