"Fuck Flu" Timing/info???

Not yet. Soon though. Got Bloodwork I need done beginning of nex month so just going to add a test on then. Might try a rapid test in the meantime but I don't trust them. They only show antibodies and while they are extremely accurate depending on your body's chemistry you may not produce antibodies for months or in some cases up to a year. At least the lab test actually looks for the antigens, the active virus in the blood. I'll let you guys know my results from my bloodwork and if I have time to do a free rapid test somewhere in the meantime I'll post those results too. 

Don't worry guys I haven't forgotten about you. I will keep you in the loop. I've just been in a crazy busy and Pozitively Horny state of mind. Lol. But seriously no joke. Since that night before XXXMAS eve, even during that 10 day period of what I presume to be the Fuck Flu (7days hard, 3 ok but not TOO BAD overall) I've been extremely hyper sexual, way more open to things I wouldn't normally otherwise stop to think about, been more animalistic in my urges and what I seek. To some it up I don't think a day has passed without my having to shoot at least 6to8 loads whether with someone or not, back to back. 

So that's the biggest change so far is my sexual interest, libido, kinks everything is hyperactive. I've been like a bitch in heat. Lol. However if time permits I did want to stop at the health dept free clinic today for a full STD checkup. If I do get the chance I'll share the results with you guys. 

I can say though that my initial "insane excitement" has waned a little...just bc of the simple fact that I know I'm going to test positive. I just know. So I'm already in that headspace but as I said before I'm still not having sex with anyone else but my Master until I get the Poz results. I just want to make sure it's him who has gifted me.

And Fuck that's been a HARD decision to stick to but so far I've done it And simply taken matters into my own hands.???

I'll update you soon!

• Upvote 2

The usual delay between infection and 'fuck flu' is because in the majority of cases the infection begins locally in the tissue lining the rectum. The infection stays local, in that tissue and muscle, as it grows (kind of like a pimple is local). Eventually (in a few weeks), the infection reaches a location where it can enter the bloodstream. It's at this point--when the virus starts roaming around in your blood--that your body's immune system first becomes aware of the intruder and goes to work.

It's your body's reaction to the invader that makes you feel sick, not the infection itself. Most viruses are very sensitive to heat, so a fever is your body's way of trying to kill the virus with heat. 

But you did an end-run around the normal route by injecting the virus directly into your blood. There was no local infection that you had to wait for. Your body started reacting to the virus right away.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TattPig said:

The usual delay between infection and 'fuck flu' is because in the majority of cases the infection begins locally in the tissue lining the rectum. The infection stays local, in that tissue and muscle, as it grows (kind of like a pimple is local). Eventually (in a few weeks), the infection reaches a location where it can enter the bloodstream. It's at this point--when the virus starts roaming around in your blood--that your body's immune system first becomes aware of the intruder and goes to work.

It's your body's reaction to the invader that makes you feel sick, not the infection itself. Most viruses are very sensitive to heat, so a fever is your body's way of trying to kill the virus with heat. 

But you did an end-run around the normal route by injecting the virus directly into your blood. There was no local infection that you had to wait for. Your body started reacting to the virus right away.

True. Though Of course I did it both ways that amazing night with my Master. And while he pounded 6 loads deep inside me...the selfish bottom I can be kept every drop inside. I realize some find it hot to felch or watch a load drool out the hole just fucked but unless told to do so I keep every single drop for myself and never let it go to waste! ? It's just sinful in my mind. Kind of like when I guy doesn't swallow. THAT'S NOT AN OPTION OR EVEN A FUCKING QUESTION! IF YOU'RE GOING TO SUCK A COCK YOU FUCKING SWALLOW!

Call me old school but it all cums down to manners. I don't care what hole got bred, its just rude to spit out the seed...especially in the case of a toxic charged load. Kids today need to learn these things. 

I find the younger generation isn't as good at these basic manners. I had a younger guy-not my type bc I like older guys but you have needs that are to be met-who was going down on me and right as I start to cum wanted to pull away!

In all fairness he said beforehand here doesn't swallow but that's not in my dicktionary. So naturally as I'm feeling him pull away I grab his head and bury it into my crotch to shoot my load in his thrust and mouth and even though there was some resistance I kept him there long after I came which forced him to swallow and clean up the mess he'd pumped from my cock.

Too cute...he slowly comes up for air a little dazed and I'm just smirking at him and his face is blank and he just says "I don't swallow. I thought I mentioned that."

I just kind of scoffed and said "well you do now!"

I mean is it just me or does the younger generation not know these simple things. Especially with something so basic as giving head. It's like rule #1-If you're going to suck a cock you're going to swallow! It's not up for discussion. Otherwise what's the fucking point?

This is why I'll never have kids. I just don't have patience for bull shit. But that's just me.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

wow this is so exciting i want to get the fuck flu bad, the aches the fever n misery at the start of my journey , so i can find men to fuck me when im like that ,  that dont care or even prefer im sick with the fuck flu . cant wait to have them get off in my ravaged body