Not a great weekend last weekend, so sorry for the wait. Yesterday more than made up for it, so I'm thinking it was worth it. And I am on vacation this week, so hopefully there'll be some hot guys looking to get pozzed and YOU WILL here about it!

So, I spent my day off doing some errands. One of the things I needed to do was get a new bottle of poppers--which meant a trip up to the video store. The only store that sells poppers these days is about a 1/2 hour drive, so I try to make sure it's worth my while and usually see what's going on in the video booths. Sometimes it's hopping, like it was today, and sometimes you're lucky if you find one guy. As soon as I got in the parking lot I knew it was gonna be hit-and-miss. There were so many cars in the lot. Too many people and it's hard to cruise because all the booths are gonna be taken up.

But boy did I luck out.

I opened the door on the end to find this hot Dad type guy sitting with his pants around his ankles and his dick pointing at the ceiling. Silver hair, little mustache, fit, with a furry chest, bright eyes and one hell of a smile when he gave me a nod and asked me to join him.

What a mouth on this one. NATURAL. BORN. COCKSUCKER. Loved taking my cock to the base and working his throat muscles. I usually have a hard time coming just from a blow job without any extra stimulation, but Dad was just enjoying it so damn much. And he wanted it. And he GOT it. I haven't blasted a load like that in ages. I'm surprised I did not drown the sexy man! But he took it all and then sucked my shaft until he got every drop from my nuts. Great times.

So after that I drove out to my favorite spot. It was a gorgeous day, it deserved to be enjoyed with some outdoor sex! It seemed really slow, so when I went in the woods and this older grungy-looking guy followed me, I went with it. Dude was older and pock-marked; white, stringy hair to his shoulders and smelled like booze and cigarettes. Every once in a while you just need some hot, dirty grunge sex. He pulls down his pants and he has this beautiful, pin-straight cock. I go down on him and his pubes smell like stale piss. FUCK yeah! Was going down own him and slapping drool on my hole to lube it. When I get up I ask if he fucks and he says, no. Only with his partner. But he starts rubbing my hole and sticking his tongue down my throat and I blast load #2 of the day.

I am so ready to go home. There's a couple of cars hanging around, but they were there before, so I don't think much of it. I have a cigarette and do a drive through for the heck of it. I park and take a little walk over. Two guys come out of the woods as I'm walking in, so I stop just inside and take a heavy piss. Too bad someone wasn't around to take it. (Outdoor piss scenes = HOT!)

So I'm pissing and this tall, slim Puerto Rican comes around the corner checking me out. God, the guy had to be at least 6'5". He had painter duds on and I could practically see the drool coming from his mouth. We go far deep back in the woods. Now, I don't know how to describe this guy better. He seemed close to a foot taller then me, so probably 6'5", about 180, sweet mocha skin, a beautiful set of lips and close-cropped hair.

He starts playing with my dick and licking his lips and I ask him if he wants a taste. He asks me if he can and when I nod he gets on his knees. Another great cock sucker and between his mouth work and submissiveness, I'm getting rock hard again. I reach down to pull on a nip and I can feel him groaning around my dick, sending little jolts of electricity to my balls. I pull my shorts all the way off and yoke my shirt behind my head and start feeding him my balls. The boy's writhing on the floor of the woods while I alternate my shaft and my balls in his mouth.

I pull out and wipe my slippery shaft all over his face and then spit in his open mouth. I bend down to his ear and whisper, "You need to get fucked, don't you, boy?" and he whimpers. Actually fucking whimpers. I pull off his shirt, ring his pants around his ankles and push him over. He's there on his hands-and-knees, his legs locked by his jeans, and his boy hole winking at me. Who could resist sticking his tongue in a sweet boy ass like that? It's so perky and naturally hairless other then right around his hole. I get my tongue in his crack and just lick the outside of his hole, then press my thumb against it. I lick more to get it wetter and start pushing my tongue at his hole. I want entrance. I wanna taste the inside of him. And I do. His boy hole just opens around my tongue and I start fucking him with it. Spitting in it. Tonguing it. Fingering it.

Now I'm dripping. Who knows if I can cum again? All I know is I'm rock hard and need to stick it in his fresh boy cunt. It's winking at me again and his hips are gyrating. I put my head at his hole and rub. I push in a little and he doesn't ask for a condom. I slide more in and he pushes back until I'm in to my balls. I just leave it in there; feeling the warmth of his juicy hole throbbing around my shaft. And then I start to fuck. He wants it. He just keeps begging, "Please...please...please...," and beating and clawing at the pine needles on the ground. I give him all I have and can start to feel my balls tingling again. Am I going to get to charge this little boy ass up, I ask myself. I offer him a hit from my new popper bottle (thank god I made that stop) and he takes a deep one and passes them back to me. I take a nice, long hit of my own. I'm pumping now. Pulling all the way out and then grinding to the bottom. He keeps begging me to screw him.

And then it happens...I'm nutting in his hot little boy ass. Giving him my poz load. Breeding him deep as I can pump it. I leave it in for quite a while. This load may not be that big, but I'm going to make sure he gets every drop. I start to get a little soft and carefully pull myself out so my load doesn't come pouring out of his ass. There's one little drop of my cum just sitting right at his hole, so I go in with my tongue to clean it off and then my fingers take over and I start pushing it in. He reaches back and slaps more cum on his hole. He came while I was pounding him and I didn't even know it! He sticks two of his cum-soaked fingers up his cunt and starts playing with himself. I go back in and start licking his hole and his fingers.

I help him up and we start making out. He asks if I came in him and I say, "Yes, boy. I bred your hole." He asks if I'm clean and I tell him yes. He doesn't need to know. I don't know if it's going to take, but it it would be hot to know I planted my bug in a hot little slut like him.

Who knows? Maybe I'll get lucky and get the chance to try again. But who am I kidding? All I really wanna do is plow that super sweet hole again. Pozzing his cute butt would just be icing on the cake.

I need a cigarette. ;)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...
Guest GoodExercise
On 9/13/2010 at 7:44 AM, VersBareCub said:

I wanna taste the inside of him. And I do. His boy hole just opens around my tongue and I start fucking him with it. Spitting in it. Tonguing it. Fingering it.

A good licking.