How I Got Pozzed

For PartyandBreed:

It took me 3 weeks before I could drive up to PandB's place to meet up with him and Jake.  Jake greeted me naked at the door, "Hey hey!", with a kiss and a hug, "Hi back", and I moved my hands down to feel his bare ass.

PartyandBreed, also greets me in a hug, squishing Jake's body between us, "Hey you sexy HIV+ man", he says, I'm sure mostly for Jake's benefit.  I kiss him over Jake's shoulder, "Hey you sexy hot gifter", I say back to him.

The hug breaks and without saying a word they both proceed to strip me of my shoes, shorts, t-shirt and underwear, "Much better", PandB says, "Let's go up stairs".  "Be right back", he says, and I follow Jake up the stairs.  PandB shows up with a large glass of water and then I hear him digging through a pill bottle, "Time for meds sexy", he says to Jake.  I notice this time Jake is taking a whole blue pill, and I share a bit of eye contact with PandB as Jake swallows the pill down.

I move to kiss PandB, and whisper in his ear, "That's so fucking hot".  His only reply, "I know".  I look at the open pill bottle, it should be almost empty but its mostly full, maybe 8 or 9 of the pills are missing.  Later PandB will tell me Jake is sometimes getting a whole pill, sometimes a half, and there are almost always several days between doses.  "I need you to put that poz fuck stick in me", I need to feel it again, I say to him.  He smiles.  I lie back on the bed.

His grin reminds me of the first weekend he ever fucked me.  It was morning, and he had fucked 2 loads into me the night before when he arrived at my place.  I went to bed that night with his cum inside me, hoping my body absorbed all of it.  The sun was coming in my bedroom window, we're laying there naked and cuddled.  I like how his dick feels in the crack of my ass but I turned over to face him; he's still asleep.  I reached down to feel his cock, its wet, and all I could think about is how he's here to breed me and how much I want him.  We'd talked it through so much, how much I wanted to test HIV-positive and how much he wanted it to be the one to do it.

I felt his cock firming up through my touches, and asleep or not, I wanted to see if I could coax another infectious load out of him.  We'd talked about guys he's already pozzed and how he fucked them and bred them and told them he was giving them HIV, yet now with him here beside me, it feels almost surreal.  I'm hard as a rock, I know what I want.  I smeared a small amount of lube on that 8" cock of his and turn over -- I wanted to see if he could breed me without waking up.

I moved back toward him, guiding his raw dick to my hole, then with a little bending on my part I feel it sliding home.  The head is in, then the thick girth and the rest as I push back to get all of it inside me.  His balls just touched my ass when I feel a hand on my hip ... "He's awake", I think to myself.  I squeeze down on his cock and he moans out, "Yeahhhhh baby", he might be barely awake but he knows what's happening.  We start to fuck with me assisting while he's waking up, "Fuck", I moan softly, "Fuck I want this PandB ... I need another load of ....", and he moves his hips to show me he's awake and in charge.  "Yeah... another load of poz cum ... that what you need?", he asks.  The fucking motions continue, "yes ... fuck yes ... I fucking need another load of poz cum in me ... need to poz too, babe", "Fuck yea", he responds.

We continue to fuck like that through the begging and the moaning and the confirmation from him.  We both know whats happening to me, he's going to fuck another load of unmedicated HIV-positive cum into my ass with the intent of infecting me, and I'm going to beg and plead for him to do it.  "I want it ... I want it... please", I begged.  In my head I'm imagining the next time, whenever I got tested I would be receiving a positive result, my cock would get hard, and it would be because we chose to fuck bareback and we both wanted me intentionally infected.  

"FUCK.........FUCK .... FUCK", he moaned more loudly, he was definitely awake now and my ass was taking the brunt of it for waking him up.  "Gonna fucking nut soon... gonna fuck breed that ass ... fucker", he screamed out into my neck, "Fuck yea... fucking do it ....... fucking give it to me", I said it, again and again.  I was begging for him to infect me with HIV and he was doing his best to comply with my request.  "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.........ohhhhhhhhhh.........ohhhhhhhhhhhh..... FUCKKKKKK", a few more hard lunges, and then BAM!  His body stopped moving and his cock stayed buried deep in my ass, I could feel it pumping his seed into me.  "Ahhhhhhhhhhh.........ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..... fuck", we both moaned. 

We had waited and worked for so long for him to be here to poz me and now it was happening... thank you for toxic load # 3 babe.  I jerked my hard cock a few times quickly while he's unloading and just thinking about all of this made me shoot off; my cum flying everywhere.

PandB pushes and grunts, and with Jake watching me, his dick slides right in, "Ahhhhhhh... feels so good", we both moan.  Jake moves up in front of me and offers me his cock which I greedily accept.  I thought he might be all bottom but I'm glad he at least likes his dick sucked.  PandB rides my ass for a few minutes getting his cock nice and slick, "C'mon babe", I hear him say to Jake.  Jake removes his cock from my mouth and lies on his back right beside me with his legs up like mine.  PandB pulls his cock from me and moves over to Jake.  It looks like he's almost ready to go balls deep, without hesitation or pause.

I put my legs down and lean over to kiss Jake and we start making out as PandB works on his hole.  I move back to watch.  "This is gonna feel great ... gonna poz that hole", PandB says, applying pressure and pushing into him.

"Ahhh ... okay", Jake says, swallowing while looking down at PandB's crotch; watching what he can of his dick.  I watch both of them intently as poz top on neg bottom sex takes shape.  PandB places a hand on the front of Jake's neck, pulling him back slightly so they can look into each other's eyes.  "Fuck yea", he moans.  

I'm so turned on, I can feel my heart pounding in my chest.  I notice Jake giving PandB a small nod without breaking eye contact.  "Ahhhhhhh.... ahhhh... so good", PandB moans as works his cock against Jake's hole, adding pressure.  I know from fucking Jake how the head of your cock feels as it slides past the tight muscles and into him, spreading around the thick head of your dick.  Jake is so tight and fucking a load of poz cum into him is heaven.  PandB lets out a long, airy moan and I smile watching him.  He holds steady for a few seconds and closes his eyes, reaching around and grabbing Jake's hand, "You want more boy?", he asks. 

Jake nods and lets his head fall to the pillow.  PandB spits some on his cock, just above that tight ass and slowly presses his cock in, his hand gripping Jake's as he slides inch after inch of that hot, poz dick into him.  "You got half boy", he says.  Jake nods a bit and breaths heavy but steady, its obvious his sphincter is relaxing a bit as it adjusts once more to PandB's thick meat.  "Good boy", PandB says, pausing again, letting Jake get adjusted.  I know PandB probably wants to speed this up, or even force it in, but instead he's taking slow to start.  After a few moments, I see Jake's grip on his hand lessen and he swallows as PandB pushes more cock into him.  PandB pauses again briefly before pushing the rest of his cock into him, "Ahhhhhhhhhhh.......ahhhhhhhhhhh... , feels so good... so good", Jake moans loudly. 

PandB leans forward and kisses his neck, holding him steady as he nearly lies on top of him, that hot ass surrounding PandB's cock.  "I'm all the way in, baby", he says, a devilish smile again crosses Jake's face.  PandB grabs one of Jake's hands, putting it on his chest as he slow rides the boy's hole.  

I swear to God, watching Jake take poz cock, is one of the most erotic moment's of my life.  PandB is balls deep inside Jake now, even though I know for a fact Jake is 18, he's still a teenager.  I can't believe he's already taking poz cock and bug chasing.  I never want to leave here, I just want to watch him being bred over and over, and take part in his conversion.  PandB pulls back, and pushing back in, holding it for a moment as he moans into Jake, "Does that feel good boy?", he asks quietly.  He gets a nod as they make eye contact and continue feeling each other's body.  PandB repeats the motion, feeling Jake's ass contract and then stretch around his cock as I watch them and slow stroke my own cock.  I can see Jake's body is shaking slightly underneath PandB.  PandB sits back and grab Jake's legs, pulling them apart so they can both see the poz cock buried in that neg ass. 

PandB repeats the motion once more before keeping it going, slowly thrusting in and out of him, feeling his hot, tight ass stretching each time.  Jake leans up to look, watching intently, watching the cock disappear into his ass.

"Fuck me, Dad.", he moans out, surprising me a bit.  We both look at him and he nods, "Fuck yes ...", PandB moans, I know he must be close.  PandB swallows and nods back before picking up the pace a bit, pulling about half of his cock out and pushing it back in.  He presses his face into Jake's neck and grabs the blankets hard, his light boyish moaning muffled as PandB fucks him.  Jake is so tight, but I don't think PandB cares right now whether he likes it or wants it, he just needs to cum in that hole. 

Jake's legs are pinned on his shoulders, PandB pulling him in tightly.  Jake doesn't miss a beat and starts to lift his hips up and down, fucking himself on it, getting a deep moan from PandB as he does.  PandB rubs his hands up and down Jake's chest and stomach, feeling that ass flex as he rocks his hips, riding on the hard cock. "Fuuuccckkkk..." He groans as he lets his ass fall to his hips, taking the entire cock inside of him over and over.  "This feels so fucking good, Dad.", he says it again.  Jake lays his head on PandB's shoulder and PandB grabs his cheek, turning his head and kissing him deeply as he rides the boy, his cock throbbing and leaking precum inside of him. 

After a minute or so, PandB grabs his hips and pulls them up, pulling him off his cock and letting him lay beside me.  He gets on his knees and grab the boy's legs, pulling him up and then grabbing his waist as he gets behind him.  This breeding session isn't over by a long shot.  PandB smiles at me as he lines his cock up and then sucks in a breath through gritted teeth as he pushes his cock back inside of Jake. 

He closes his eyes as he starts to fuck Jake again, not wasting any time working up to a pace, going roughly the same speed as he did riding me before.  PandB goes faster, his sensual moans getting louder as he does.  His hands find Jake's back and he drags his nails down, leaving red marks as he does. "Cum in me, Dad", Jake says blankly.  PandB makes a "Hmmmmmm" sound, Jake doesn't miss beat, "Poz me Dad, poz me", he says.  PandB turn his head and looking directly at me, "AHHHHHH YEAH... FUCK", groans loudly.  I give him the same devious smile in return.  I move in closer to Jake, kissing him hard.

"No problem, son", I hear PartyandBreed say as I kiss Jake.  One of his hands grabs Jake's hip, the other wrapping around his neck.  Our kiss breaks as PandB keeps up the pace, feeling his cock getting harder and harder the closer he gets.  His hands wrap around Jake and scratch down his back.  Jake is moaning and bucking, I know he must feel me that positive cock getting harder inside of him.  PandB continues to pound him, his ass slapping against Jake's hips as he thrusts, his hands scratching down his back.  "Ahhhhhhhh.........fuck yeah", Jake moans, shit, he must like it rough. 

PandB sits up, his left hand pressing Jake's neck a little bit, choking him just slightly to get his reaction.  Jake closes his eyes and flashes me a quick smile, loving this with each second, maybe even more than I did.  I know his ass is tightening around PandB's cock and I look down, his own cock throbbing a few times before shooting his load, spraying his flat stomach, his chest and the bed with his hot cum. 

PartyandBreed just fucked the cum out of this boy and gave him what seems like a seriously intense orgasm.  I know PandB's cock must be throbbing at the sight of this, mine sure is, and the feeling of that ass clenching around his dick. "I'm about to cum, baby, 'bout to give you more of that... poz... cum", he mutters between thrusts.

I move in towards Jake again and he almost instantly pulls me into a kiss, pressing his own tongue into my mouth. This drives PandB over the edge and I can feel him give a few more hard thrusts into that teen hole before losing it.  The kissing, the watching, the being fucked earlier all has me on edge and I know I'm about to lose my load, too.  

"Move over babe ... let me in him!", I state, practically demanding it.  PandB moves just in time to let me at Jake's ass and I shove my cock in without waiting for spit, lube or anything else.  I wrap an arm around him and pull him close as I start to cum, moaning as I pump another unmedicated poz load deep inside his ass.  My hot, sticky cum, that's now toxic like PandB's, shooting deep inside of him once more.  I continue to thrust my cock into him, making sure to get every drop of my seed as deep into his ass as possible before coming down.  Jake smiles and we kiss one more time.  He lies forward, I look at his body, covered in a light coating of sweat, my cock still deep inside of him.

"Fuck!", he says after a moment, catching his breath.

• Upvote 15

• 2 weeks later...

This chapter is for Gymguy8 because I cum so hard reading his stories.

After a few sex fueled days I reluctantly went home, and another week flew by.  It was Friday night again and I was expecting my two favorite boys.  The bell rang.  I'm always naked at home and this day was no different.  I opened the door to a stark naked, and very happy, Jake with PandB fully clothed standing directly behind him.  Jake's cock nearly crushed mine as he jumped me, kissing me, "He wanted to be naked for you when you opened the door", PandB says shrugging his shoulders slightly.

As PandB starts to follow him in I put my hand up, momentarily breaking away from Jake's lips, "Ummmm … You must be naked to enter", I say, trying to sound “official”.  PandB and I both smirk at my words.  Without taking another step he kicked off his shoes, pulled off his shirt, tossing both into the foyer, and as he steps past the threshold he loosens his shorts and they fall to the floor.  I shut the door and now my house now has 3 naked guys in it – this is so much better.

Jake resumes making out with me like a lover he hasn't seen in ages.  Behind me I can hear pills rattling, "Hold these", PandB says, shoving something into one of my hands ... the kisses are not interrupted.  I hear noises in the kitchen and then PandB returns with one of the empty 16oz glasses I often use for beer.  I just look at him, then Jake, then him, trying to kiss Jake, but also trying to understand.  “Time for meds”, PandB says softly, “Okay ... then let’s go upstairs”, I tell him.  PandB heads up the stairs and Jake breaks our kiss and follows immediately in behind him like a puppy.  We head up to my bedroom and I swear I think I could just eat Jake’s ass for days watching his cheeks undulate right in front of me.  My tongue involuntarily falls out of my mouth, “I want that hole”, I think.

I give the pill bottle back to PandB, and he opens it, fishing out one of the blue pills.  He hands the pill to Jake.  I’m not sure exactly what PandB has in mind, but then he positions the empty glass beneath his not quite soft cock.  There’s a quiet moment of focus and then a trickle and suddenly PandB is filling the glass with urine.

"Been needing to go since we got here", he says with a sound of relief.  Jake and I watch intently at his piss foaming and fogging up the side of the glass as the warm liquid jets out of him.  With bubbles, and little bits of splatter, and an "ahhhh... so good", the flow comes to a dribble and the glass is nearly filled to the top.  PandB lets go of his cock and hands the huge glass of light-colored piss to Jake.  Jake doesn’t even flinch, looks at it, and then swallows down the pill as he chugs down almost all of the piss – staring directly at me as he does it.  As Jake is drinking, PandB leans over to my ear speaking softly, "He’s three on ... three off right now, and been taking his pills this week with a full glass of my piss".  My mouth is open and my tongue salivating watching Jake gulp down the PandB’s brew.  Just as he gets close to finishing he stops, hands the glass to me, nods and I swallow the last little bit of it.

PandB moves back in front of Jake, "Good boy", and he takes the empty glass from me.  “Wait”, he pauses, “I need to go … too”, I tell him.  “Fuck yea”, Jakes says, grinning.  PandB holds the glass in front of my cock, and after a few seconds, I let loose filling the glass nearly to the top again.  PandB looks at me, holding it up to my lips and I take a gulp, then he takes a huge gulp, then hands the glass back to Jake.  Jake apparently loves piss and doesn’t need to be told to drink up … he gulps downs the rest of the glass.

PandB moves to the take the glass back to the kitchen, but I put a hand on his shoulder, "Keep that babe ... might need it again later", we both just smile at each other.  I turn my head and Jake is looking at me dead in the eyes and we pick up where we left off kissing intensely.  I pull PandB in closer making a Jake "sandwich".  I want to fuck and breed this boy so bad right now.  I want Jake to convert.  I want to share PandB’s strain with as many young guys as I can.

We move and I push Jake on the bed, looking at him, I’m hungry and I want that ass.  I grab his legs and turn him over.  PandB is in sync with my horniness and he hands me lube as I’m approaching that sweet hole.  I lube Jake a little, then my cock, and I slide home in one shot, “Ahhhhhhhh…. Ahhhhhh”, Jake moans, “Fuck yes”, my only response.

I start slow fucking Jake and PandB climbs up on the bed directly behind me, “So hot babe … so hot watching you poz that hole”, “Yeah”, I moan.  “You want this?”, I ask, pulling out and boning Jake hard as I say it over and over a few times.  “Yes … yes … fuck yeah… I want it”, he says, begging me.  “Want what boy?”, PandB asks over my shoulder, “What boy?  What do you want?”, he says again.  I keep boning Jake hard coaxing a response, “Fuck … fuck ... I want it, I want your load, I want your poz load”.

I can feel PandB’s breathe on my shoulder, he’s so hot, I love being naked with him.  I return to smooth strokes and turn my head to kiss PandB, the taste of my piss still lingers in his mouth, “Keep fucking him babe”, he says to me.  I turn my head back and continue fucking Jake’s tight willing ass.  My cock is rock hard thinking that he’s just barely 19 years old, ready and begging, to be fucked full of HIV-positive spunk.

I keep fucking Jake but I can feel lubed fingers rubbing my asshole – it feels good.  “Ahhhhhhh… yea” I moan remembering how much I love PandB’s poz cock.  PandB lines up behind me and I feel his cock touching my hole, “Fuck yea babe”… “This what you need?  You need some of Dad’s dick?  That what it is babe … you been missing this poz cock?”.  I keep fucking Jake, and without words coming out I nod. 

I pull most of the way out and hold still for a minute and with some pressure I feel the head of PandB’s cock slide into me, “That’s it babe… gonna give you what you need … gonna breed you while you breed our boy … want you to fuck that neg hole up”.  PandB holds still while I get back in a rhythm giving Jake my raw cock then sliding back and taking the cock that pozzed me.  This continues for several minutes and I can feel the tell-tail signs that my cock is getting ready to blow a huge load, “Ahhhhhhh fuck … fuck … I’m so close … so close to breeding this ass”.  “Fuck me… fucking breed me”, Jake is moaning and begging for me to breed him; he’s such a good pig. 

I know the pressure in my ass is getting PandB close so he pulls back and his cock slips out of me, “Ahhhhhhh…………AHHHHHHHHHHHHH… FUCK! FUCK!”, I groan as I feel my nuts tighten up and the toxic sperm comes flooding out into Jake’s body.  “Fuck yea … FUCK YEA!  Take my load”, I hear PandB encouraging him, “Fuck yea … Fuck that’s so good”.  I cum so hard in him, I’m sweating, and I can barely think at the moment.

I pull out of Jake and a dollop of my deadly sperm pools up at the opening of the hole, “Hot”, I hear PandB whisper and then he plunges his cock hard enough into Jake to make him jump.  I know he’s doing his best to make sure that HIV finds its way into Jake’s bloodstream where it will take hold – another HIV+ bareback bottom is born.  “This is how bottom’s become HIV+”, I think, “Being a whore … a bareback pig”.   I can tell PandB is super horny, he always is, and he finds his fuck rhythm quickly.  I move around in front of Jake, sitting so that my cock is directly in front of his face, “Clean me up boy … clean the poz cock that just bred you”.  He moans and starts sucking my cock without so much as a word.

PandB road Jake’s ass and fucked a huge load into him while I lay there letting him lay against my abdomen sucking and licking on me.  I couldn’t believe Jake had just taken two more loads of poz cum.  I know he’s well on his way to being poz and likely Truvada-resistant.  “I hope we can encourage him to top after he converts”, I think.

After fucking him we all cuddled on the bed, and before I knew it, I fell asleep.  Later, I woke up to the sounds of grunts and groans and what sounds like someone fucking the dresser in the other bedroom. 

I quietly walked into my office and there is PartyandBreed fucking Jake … on my desk.  My ass began to twitch as I just stand there watching their raw sex.  I know I’ve been topping Jake, but I want PandB’s hard cock up my ass again too, fucking me until I squirt another load of my toxic cum.  My cock is hard as a rock and my hand is stroking it slowly, until I can't take it anymore.

I moved slowly, walking right in towards the desk, not saying a word, I just stroke my cock and stare the two of them down as they both finally notice me.  My hole is desperate for attention right now, and I don’t care if it’s from a cock or a tongue. 

I waist no time, climbing right on top of the desk, turning my back to PandB and squatting my hole right over Jake's open mouth.  I feel his hands and then groan loudly as his tongue slides up to my asshole.  I know this will temporarily fill the large void that is me aching to be fucked and bred by PandB.  Jake gets it and starts making out with my ass.

I can feel Jake’s body move as PandB continues to fuck him with long, hard thrusts.  This only continues to drive Jake wild, and his tongue presses deeper and deeper into my ass.  I’m nearly gasping each and every time I feel the tip of his tongue penetrate me.  The three of us moan and grunt in unison, as the fucking continues feverishly.  My cock is leaking precum, and some of it gets into Jake’s hair, as the sex escalates.  The slapping sound of PandB’s balls against Jake’s ass are nearly drowned out by the moaning.

PandB's nut pops first, I can tell as he slows his fucking motions and pumps a couple of long hard thrusts into Jake.  The thrusts are strong and he nearly knocks both of us off the desk, but Jake is holding on to me and PandB is holding on to Jake as he works to breed him.  “Ahhhhhhhh………ahhhhhhhhhh…….”, I hear and then one last forceful shove, and I know his balls are dumping another load of HIV+ cum into that ass.

Jake gasps loudly once or twice and then I feel warm fluid as several squirts, of what must be his cum, hitting my back.  My own cock begins spraying and my jizz flies all over the wall in front of me; I was shooting like I hadn't released a load in weeks.  It just kept coming and long full ropes of my cum shoot out over and over again.  It seems like the largest volume orgasm that I had ever had to date … I only wish it had gone into Jake’s ass.

I backup slightly and Jake has his tongue hanging out of his mouth desperately trying to reap some of my cum for himself.  I give it a few strokes and a few nice sized globs land on the target and he quickly swallows them … eager for more.

I climb off of Jake.  I look up at him, and again he had his mouth open with his tongue hanging, with a look of desperation and desire on his face.  PandB pulls Jake forward, off the desk, and he gets him on his knees to clean that spent cock.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

Hot DAYUM!  Versbbguy you keep doing it over and over, don't ya? Just like you and that guy - what's his name, PandB?! lol - just like you and him are pozzing young horny Jake...over and over!!  What a damn dirty trio of POZ spreaders they're going to be when (NOT if!) Jake converts!  Looking for more chapters to this sweet hot tale!

And I agree with you 100% about Gymguy8..his stories always "inspire" me! 

• Upvote 4

I'm so horny for a poz load right now ... my cock is caged and I need to be fucked bad, so here's another chapter.

I woke the next morning, Jake’s left arm was draped over my shoulder and his face was directly in front of mine.  “Yeah… yeahh”, he kept saying, panting, his breathes falling on my face, his body rocking gently.  I saw PandB’s head move and rest against Jake’s left shoulder, “Mornin’ babe … ohhhhhh fuck that’s good”, PandB said softly; he was already fucking Jake.  I moved in closer to Jake, mashing my body against his, a moan, “Ohhhhhhhh fuck” came out of his mouth and I pressed my lips to his.  My tongue entered his mouth and his mine.  PandB reached his arm over Jake, gripping my ass, and pulled me in closer while he used the boy’s hole.  Barely awake and we had already trapped Jake between us again and I was loving every second of this as I made out with him.

PandB quickened his pace, “UHhhhhhh… uhhhhhhhhhhh….”, I could hear those grunts I knew too well – he was about to blow his load.  Jake broke our kiss, and literally yelled into my mouth, “Breed me Daddy…. Poz my hole Dad”, “Yeah boy … fuck… fuck… oh fuck!” – Jake didn’t miss a beat and the kissing resumed as he took another load of poz sperm into his tight 19yo body.

At this point my cock was leaking precum all over Jake and he had moved his hand so he could feel it, and me.  This time I broke our kiss, “Round 2 boy … turn over”, is all I said.  I knew Jake was old enough to make his own choices, but I loved it when we called him boy.  PandB moved slightly as Jake repositioned himself so his back was now facing me and he started making out with PandB, “Pig!”, I said in a soft whisper, turned on and nearly scoffing at him all in the same breathe.

I didn’t waste any time, lining my cock up with his wet hole and sliding in with a direct, forceful push.  Jake’s smooth hole is tight, but its so full of cum and lube now its no problem going in dry.  It only took a second for my balls to be touching his ass and I leaned into his ear, “Time to give you another load of poz cum”, stressing the word “poz”, he broke his kiss with PandB, “Fuck yeah”, and the kissing resumed.

I slid back and forth, I could feel all of the cum we had been pumping into him.  I thought about my dick sliding into PartyandBreed’s poz cum and it made my cock leak; he mentally turns me on.  I picked up my pace to get into a good rhythm.  I was determined to see Jake seroconvert.  I felt like it was my duty to help PartyandBreed share the strain he shared with me and make sure it infects as much hole as it could … “starting with our boy Jake”, I thought, and a slight evil grin covered my face as I fucked him.

I pushed all the way in, forcing as much of my dick into him as possible.  I started grinding in slight motions back and forth, imagining I was grinding PandB’s toxic load into Jake’s body thereby speeding up how quickly he tests positive for HIV.  My breathes were shallow and tainted with the word “fuck” as I used Jake for sex.  I moved my hips back, took a long stroke back and then “Ahhhhhhh……. ahhhhhhhhhhh”, I heard Jake groan as I deep dicked him with as much force as I could muster in our current position.

I looked longingly at Jake’s body, PandB had his arm raised and most of Jake’s face and mouth were buried in PandB’s arm pit.  My cock lurched a little bit, “I want the other one”, I thought.  I love ripe arm pits and seeing Jake’s face cleaning one was all I needed to dive head first off the spunk cliff.  The sparks were coming and the sensations continued only for a few seconds when I felt that feeling… the cum boiling up from my toes and finding its way to the base of my balls and into that deadly sperm injector between my legs.  “Ahhhhh... Ohhhhhh… Ohhhhhh”, my breathing was labored, I was about to cum inside of Jake – again.  Three more strokes and, “Fuck…. Fuuuuuuuuuuck …. Oh fuck”.  PandB’s hand reached over Jake again and again pulled hard on my back as I dumped my load. 

The three of us were now one body as I could only feel lightly sweaty flesh from my body to PandB’s and I lied still as cock finished squirting and sharing its seed.

Jake started kissing PandB again and I started kissing the back of his neck.  I left my cock inside of him as long as I could but it started to shrink and popped out softly.  Jake rolled over onto his back and started to beat his cock.  With all of the times we had had sex Jake really hadn’t shot his load.  PandB and I were both more concerned with filling Jake with HIV+ cum than whether he got off.

Jake was flogging his cock.  He had a nice one too, about 7 inches long, it was rock hard, and the head was purple and angry.  PandB moved down and put his tongue out, I did the same, and PandB and I shared a kiss between the jacking movements at the head of Jake’s cock.  We moved to keep from being hit in the face with his hand when I noticed the piss slit was open and wet… I moved up with my tongue out just enough to get a taste of fresh precum. 

“Ahhhhh… ahhhh… its… fucking… coming”, we were transfixed watching as Jake picked up some speed.  Then violently, his cum came blasting out, one squirt, two squirts… “Fuckkkkkkkk!”, he growled as the orgasm hit, his seed was going everywhere.  After several squirts his orgasm slowed and then the seed came to a dribble, his body was covered in a fine layer of semen and sweat.  PandB and I, must’ve looked like the greedy pigs we are, as we swooped in and gobbled up all of the seed.  When we felt like we’d done a good enough job of cleaning Jake we looked at each other and kissed.  I hadn’t swallowed mine and forced most of the spunk into PandB’s mouth – this made him crazy and his tongue was all over mine. 

Our extremely wet and sloppy kiss broke and I looked at Jake.  He just laid there looking so hot with his arms over his head, his arm pits covered in just a light bit of brown hair, exposed, I wanted them.  PandB leaned up to a very satiated, but tired and sweaty Jake, I knew what PandB wanted to do, “Open your mouth boy”, I said.  Jake opened his mouth and PandB spit the remains of Jake’s spunk into his mouth.

• Upvote 7