682 members have voted

1. 1. What do u wear as daily undies

• Commando
    • Jockstrap
    • Briefs
    • Boxers
    • Trunks (boxer briefs)
    • Thong

hey all, just wondering what u guys wear as daily undies? being from the land down under I've always worn trunks (boxer briefs) from Bonds and Sly, but my boyfriend wants me to wear jockstraps all the time! I'm slowly getting used to the leg straps but they feel really constrictive up front for daily wear. do guys from different places have different tastes in undies?

anyways here's a funny aussie ad I hope you'll enjoy!

thanks for the replies, I wanna get back into trunks cause I like having the band show above my jeans but having a jock strap showing just seems like an invitation!

love the PA Stryking, have always wanted one from the first time i'd seen one :)

Edited by dopey
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Jocks or strong bikini briefs....i like letting my shorts or whatever sag especially when I'm shirtless, so the band of my jock shows and everyone can see my crack... I'm a perv like that. When I'm really horny I wear my arm bands and leather jock....but I move the pouch to the side so my fat cock flops all over...

• Upvote 1