698 members have voted

1. 1. What do u wear as daily undies

• Commando
    • Jockstrap
    • Briefs
    • Boxers
    • Trunks (boxer briefs)
    • Thong

Briefs - my collection of Nasty Pig briefs is growing - used to save them for hookups, but started wearing during the week now too.  I workout, shower and get ready every weekday at the gym, and some days I am really glad I'm pulling on my NP briefs....have got a few good looks - esp from a hot guy I sucked dry in the steamroom a month ago....have known him for a while - schedules don't overlap a lot, but his eyes were glued to my crotch/NP logo, and he asked me to come back in the steamroom again, but I was already late so had to tell him "next time" - pretty sure there will be more than a quick suck off next time:) 

• Upvote 2

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 10:33 PM, justsexnowatl said:

Briefs - my collection of Nasty Pig briefs is growing - used to save them for hookups, but started wearing during the week now too.  I workout, shower and get ready every weekday at the gym, and some days I am really glad I'm pulling on my NP briefs....have got a few good looks - esp from a hot guy I sucked dry in the steamroom a month ago....have known him for a while - schedules don't overlap a lot, but his eyes were glued to my crotch/NP logo, and he asked me to come back in the steamroom again, but I was already late so had to tell him "next time" - pretty sure there will be more than a quick suck off next time:) 

I saw the nasty pig range a while back and fuck it looks good! my only complaint is that it doesn't have the nasty pig label big enough on the back. I guess people at work think I'm a bit of a clutz cause I'm constantly dropping stuff like pens and paper or throwing stuff at the bin and missing. but it gives me the perfect opportunity to bend over so the band on my undies show. I love turning around and catching where their eyes are focused! hahaha the trick is to make it look natural and act like nothings going on!  

• Upvote 1

Sometimes instead of a jockstrap an Andrew Christian jockbrief on dates.

As said, usually go commando in daily life but I have started to wear boxer briefs at work after a few embarrassing times when I had an erection wile giving a presentation :(

• 3 weeks later...