1. 1. What do u wear as daily undies

• Commando
    • Jockstrap
    • Briefs
    • Boxers
    • Trunks (boxer briefs)
    • Thong

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Commando. I want to able to whip my cock out or bare my ass as quick as possible. I like having my cock flopping around and seeing who's looking, having it pop out when I'm wearing shorts. I used to wear boxer briefs to show off my bulge but didn't replace the, when they wore out. The only pair I have is a jock strap with the ass out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Today I was helping hanging up Christmas decorations around the office. anyways I was putting up tinsel on the roof by lifting up the ceiling tiles and tucking it in.

So I'm up on a step ladder reaching up and one of my mates comes up and goes "let me give you a hand:P" and gives the leg of my shorts a tug as a joke. I don't think he meant to pull my shorts down, but I flinched and my shorts come down just enough for everyone to see my pump jockstrap and bare but cheek :lol:

I'm now banned from putting up any more decorations :lol:

• Like 3