1. 1. What do u wear as daily undies

• Commando
    • Jockstrap
    • Briefs
    • Boxers
    • Trunks (boxer briefs)
    • Thong

Guest Memphian

Boxer briefs normally, but no underwear or sometimes a jock if I’m hoping to get fucked.

I have a pair of loose cargo shorts I wear only to the adult theater. The pockets are great for storing lube, paper towels, and some cards I printed that have contact info if a guy wants to meet again. And they are loose enough that I can easily drop them to the floor and kick them off to get bent over. 

Am an old fart here, usually briefs daily when working, etc, but commando when going out to party and get fucked, makes it so much easier and faster to get that cock and cum in there!! lol

• 3 weeks later...

resize.thumb.jpg.7ae397c18e7dc77ecf15f8ed637a440e.jpgI usually daily wear briefs, Ill almost always wear jockstraps when hooking up though. I do occasionally wear them to the gym too (lots of stares : p )  Favorite brands are Aussie bum, c2ixst, Papi, Emporio Armani, niku and of course Andrew Christian. 

Edited by orionboy1
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest BreedingCameraman

I usually try not to wear any underwear unless I absolutely need to. A good example of a scenario where that might be the case would be like when I have a pair of work pants that are torn in the crotch and anywho who is looking there can easily see the flesh-colored tones of my cock and balls pressing against the rip in my black dress pants. In cases like that I’ll wear something to help male the tear less noticeable, like this black leather jock that I’ve been having fun wearing lately.

Otherwise I prefer to go without underwear on altogether. More fun and freeing for my balls that way~

8 hours ago, BottomsUp said:

Daily wear is either briefs or trunks. I love wearing a jock to the gym and especially to hook ups. I’ve recently started wearing thongs around and love the feeling of something brushing on my hole. Keeps me a bit turned on wearing them. 

This is why I’ve loved wearing thongs since age 13. As soon as I could buy my own underwear. I added jockstraps and I like briefs and boxer briefs but thongs and jocks are my top types.

• Like 3