689 members have voted

1. 1. What do u wear as daily undies

• Commando
    • Jockstrap
    • Briefs
    • Boxers
    • Trunks (boxer briefs)
    • Thong

If I am requested to wear sexy panties I am always down for it. When I go to the baths I wear a jock so my pussy is exposed and my dick is covered. Sometimes in the summer I like to wear short shorts without underwear because they make me feel sexy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/27/2019 at 9:35 PM, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

This is why I’ve loved wearing thongs since age 13. As soon as I could buy my own underwear. I added jockstraps and I like briefs and boxer briefs but thongs and jocks are my top types.

I’ve started to wear thongs more bc of this too. As it turns out I just love the feeling the strap against my pussy. Turns me on so much 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, AriesBB7 said:

I only wear thongs.  They make my butt look sexy and fuckable.

DSC_7306clow.jpg

Very sexy thong !!! I would like to wear a thong too. I think it rubbing the hole will make me feel sexy and want to get fucked more. I think a nice tight thong can help hold a small butt plug in the ass well too.

• Like 1

Guest Gonegurl

I have a growing collection of jocks for daily wear. They are comfortable, let my hole breathe, and I’ve never yet had a top disappointed to find easy access to my fuzzy ass.

1C0727D5-E0B2-4FC8-BC41-4417653EF4C0.jpeg

• 2 months later...
On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 2:58 AM, phukhole said:

Jockstraps - I have a few....  Otherwise, it's commando.

jockstraps.jpg

Fuck yeah! Whatta collection! I went back to trunks briefly :) but my piercing got snagged on the fly front and stretched my cock down to my knees. I though I tore my PA off :( I threw them out and am back to the good old jock strap!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2017 at 9:36 AM, topstud127 said:

Nothing gives a gay guy away in the locker room faster than underwear. Saw some Andrew Christians yesterday. Straight guys are so boring with theirs

Nothing says turnoff like big fluffy straight boxer guy.