• Jockstrap
    • Briefs
    • Boxers
    • Trunks (boxer briefs)
    • Thong

• 1 month later...
Guest BritBottom

Depends what I’m doing:

At work or smart casual social occasions it’s usually boxer briefs, I wear a PA so choose ones with a pouch to allow more freedom and avoid pinching.

Mostly commando, like the feeling of freedom and it lets the PA hang free.

Sometimes a jock for meets to emphasise my status as a taker and not a giver.

On 12/22/2018 at 4:56 PM, FJLinNYC said:

Always sleep naked. 

Boxer briefs at the office for "support" ?

On days off, I've been wearing boxers more and more. Love my dick's man scent when I am wearing them. I will literally rub my dick and ball sweat on my face after a day out in boxers!!

Awesome...horny...

• 1 year later...

For me it is predominantly commando, and occasionally briefs. 

I do prefer a boy though in a jockstrap for an array of reasons;

- A signal to me that his one and only sexual organ is for the taking.
- His redundant dick that I have absolutely no interest in is covered.
- The visual of that framed ASS on both aesthetic and psychological levels are a big turn on for me.

• Like 4

I can’t remember if I’ve replied to this. I used to wear boxers for general wear, and a jock if I was going to be getting fucked. Recently I’ve been instructed by my Sir to wear a jock at all times, as a constant reminder that my ass is always available for use. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, subBottomKink said:

I can’t remember if I’ve replied to this. I used to wear boxers for general wear, and a jock if I was going to be getting fucked. Recently I’ve been instructed by my Sir to wear a jock at all times, as a constant reminder that my ass is always available for use. 

And to 'serve' as a reminder that your cunt is your sole sexual organ, isn't that correct boy!?

• Like 1

For everyday underwear (it’s winter here in Toronto), I wear low-rise trunks. During sex, either a jock or nothing at all. The jock emphasizes my daddy bubble butt in the mirror, plus the guy who’s fucking me can grab on and pull it like a rubber band. 😆 

What is this “underwear” you speak of?

I almost never wear anything now. My cunt is not meant to have any kind of barrier to access. Literally, that’s my logic.

I haven’t always been like this. When I was younger I liked the feel of tight wear like thongs and g-strings, especially with a cock ring. Later I sort of gravitated toward Calvin Klein-style boxer briefs, then slimmer high-cut briefs with more pouch room. During the BDSM period, I made my own leather jock, but that was the beginning of the end - by that time, men were stripping anything I had on off of me so fast there was hardly any point, and besides, everything I had was public property anyway, so what was the point of covering it up?

That’s basically where I am now. Every once in a while I glance down and realize that the ampallang piercing in my cockhead is standing out against the fabric of my pants, but what am I supposed to do? The piercing doesn’t come off ever, so there it is.

The only problem with going commando is driving home from a long night of taking cock and then the next day finding a big patch of lube and cum soaked into the seat of your pants (one reason I don’t use silicone-based lubes that don’t launder out). But then, considering the level of use I sometimes take, underwear probably wouldn’t make that big a difference.

9 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

The only problem with going commando is driving home from a long night of taking cock and then the next day finding a big patch of lube and cum soaked into the seat of your pants (one reason I don’t use silicone-based lubes that don’t launder out). But then, considering the level of use I sometimes take, underwear probably wouldn’t make that big a difference.

In the incontinence products aisles for most drug and grocery stores, you can find "booster" inserts for adult diaper type products - basically, an absorbent pad you can use inside the diaper to increase its holding capacity, typically for overnight use. Just keep a few in your car, slip one between your cheeks before you get in to drive home, and that should keep most everything from reaching your pants. Then you can toss it (or whatever else you may choose) when you get home.