• Commando
    • Jockstrap
    • Briefs
    • Boxers
    • Trunks (boxer briefs)
    • Thong

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2019 at 2:23 PM, rawsatyr said:

On festive occasions, like when I visit bars, get up with tricks or when I'm fully in the mood and 'cleaned up' for play, I prefer going commando... for easy access and to make sure my boner shows off in all its anatomical SPECIFICS, with the ripple of the exposed knob always rubbing against the fabric... making the FLARING HEAD even more pronounced as I get a semi-hard-on know I'm being watched or flirted with... it's like a bait for bottoms. I for one need the eager appreciation and horny responses to my EXHIBITIONISM... 

For example: Just yesterday (via BBRT) I hooked up with this sexy, scruffy redneck who revealed to me that he always noticed and appreciated my schlong flopping around in my denims when he saw me out. He asked me if I knew that it drove him and probably lots of twinks wild... well, I did and I didn't. But I guess, mission accomplished. Likewise I had noticed the dude myself over the years specifically for having his crotch revealing all the goodies... that and his 'straight look' with the ballcap and scruffy face.

Less is best, something I think I got hooked on in high-school when I was still chasing girls who showed off their nipples going without a bra... Bad boys, especially the big-dicked ones in return would escalate the 'arms-race' and were the ones who would show off all their junk in denims or beach-shorts! And underwear just muzzles that erotic display... 

well we, the trick last night and I, apparently wasted much time since the twink days just staring and flirting, but had never hooked up... it came as a surprise yesterday as I walk in on the anon BBRT trick I realized it's HIM, one of the secret crushes from the past and he told me he ALWAYS wanted to hook up with... well he and his man had their way with me... well I better stop as I'm not sure I'm 'saying the right thing' in the right subject and end up with more warning points...

the bottom-line is that GOING COMMANDO or BOLDLY SHOWING OFF apparently has created a secret fan-club of guys who equally share the fetish (but don't dare to 'display') 

Over time I have developed a TOTAL FETISH for 'rugged cocks' (cut, pierced, inked, shaved crotch, leathery dicks, the trademark of the frequent fucker) I suspect you can only achieve that look when you habitually let your junk flop around in rough-shot denims, ripped and worn to hell or even commando in fairly stiff but really fashionable ones... seeing a guys Prince Albert through sheer fabric sends me through the roof!

Second choice JOCK-STRAPS but really they hide too much but a a 'cute' fetish refreshing high-school coming out moments...

!!champ.jpg

Mmmm, horny and sexy...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...