1. 1. What do u wear as daily undies

• Commando
    • Jockstrap
    • Briefs
    • Boxers
    • Trunks (boxer briefs)
    • Thong

10 hours ago, fskn said:

or if he lets any kind of brief or liner get in the way between a beautiful ass and a pair of tight shorts.)

Completely agree ... a First Class Ass deserves to be shown off to everyone.  Not necessarily in a vulgar way (but, better if it is ...), just clear definition.  I particularly love tight shorts/jeans that ride low on the ass, showing off a hairy ass .... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!  I'm betting you'd be a LOT of fun to tag Holes with .....

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

but i loved that He just did it without discussion, just naturally.

Ahhhhhh .... red !!!  Colorful, eye-catching underwear only leads the eye to appreciating the curve of the ass, the angle where the cheeks meet the legs, the natural things Tops notice.  But you can't go outside in just those ... I'll just assume whatever pants you're forced to wear (by an unjust law, of course) follow the same cut.  

Pissing up a hot Hole can be great - the jets of piss can really be shot out hard by the Top, and felt/enjoyed by the bottom. Plus, guys who drink a lot of hot black coffee don't get denied because of the bitter taste.  

10 hours ago, fskn said:

Am I the only one who looks for the contour of the elastic border of the leg openings of briefs or boxer briefs when a guy is wearing form-fitting pants or shorts?

Naaaahhhh ... you're not the only one.  But, the fabric of the pants has to be really thin for the edges of the briefs to be clearly visible.  I find that one signal I very much appreciate is when a hotassed guy hikes the pants up his back, thereby almost shouting at us to inspect his cheeks/hole as closely as possible.  Of course, if he's going commando - wellllll .... we KNOW what he really needs.  So lets go get him ....... 

• Like 2

On 2/8/2021 at 4:58 AM, Fistedslack said:

Usually nothing. Just a cock ring or strap 

E7A441A2-3E11-4EFD-8410-62CA05240D59.jpeg

Oh God Yes !  Yes !  I do it to my cunt hole almost every morning - deciding how much my cunt hole is hungry - fucking myself - smoking whore - wanting a prolapse - Help me - Please !

I never wear underwear unless upon request of the person about to fuck me. But I always make it so the underwear come off first, leaving fertile and easy access to my fuckhole. I sometimes bring a pair of silky panties for after, to hold a buttplug in place or to hold a maxipad in so that I don't dribble every drop of fuck-seed from my now very fertile pussy.