698 members have voted

1. 1. What do u wear as daily undies

• Commando
    • Jockstrap
    • Briefs
    • Boxers
    • Trunks (boxer briefs)
    • Thong

Always ommando - except for work meetings.  I love the way my PA feels banging around in my shorts or jeans and definitely enjoy my own crotch scent whenever I unzip to piss during the day, keeps me horny all the time and can be a great icebreaker since I tend to be rather shy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Mostly commando.  My Man sometimes likes me in a thong so i have a bunch of them.  i also have some frilly man-panties He has purchased for me.  He decides what i wear and when.   i am a nudist by instinct so left to my own devices i am as close to naked as my schedule and location will permit.  

IMG_4030.jpg

IMG_4295.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 12/20/2018 at 12:27 PM, Cumlaut said:

Being a preening faggot, I have a variety of underwear. Sometimes I wear your plain low-hanging boxer shorts for total comfort... sometimes I have briefs on. I find Londsale briefs (from Sports Direct) hug my modest white-boi package and show it off nicely without pinching at all. It's like, totally awesome material........ those are the ones I have on in my current avatar.

I also own a camo thong I bought last year, it was cheap, haven't worn it in a while but not throwing it. I don't have any of those cool gay brands like addicted or whatever. I'm on a really low budget, just trying my best to look sexy with what I can get

Just got my first significant money in ages so I think I'll be buying some more soon. :)

I wear thongs, jocks, bikini briefs and trunks/boxer briefs. Thongs or jocks are my daily wear.

• 2 weeks later...

On festive occasions, like when I visit bars, get up with tricks or when I'm fully in the mood and 'cleaned up' for play, I prefer going commando... for easy access and to make sure my boner shows off in all its anatomical SPECIFICS, with the ripple of the exposed knob always rubbing against the fabric... making the FLARING HEAD even more pronounced as I get a semi-hard-on know I'm being watched or flirted with... it's like a bait for bottoms. I for one need the eager appreciation and horny responses to my EXHIBITIONISM... 

For example: Just yesterday (via BBRT) I hooked up with this sexy, scruffy redneck who revealed to me that he always noticed and appreciated my schlong flopping around in my denims when he saw me out. He asked me if I knew that it drove him and probably lots of twinks wild... well, I did and I didn't. But I guess, mission accomplished. Likewise I had noticed the dude myself over the years specifically for having his crotch revealing all the goodies... that and his 'straight look' with the ballcap and scruffy face.

Less is best, something I think I got hooked on in high-school when I was still chasing girls who showed off their nipples going without a bra... Bad boys, especially the big-dicked ones in return would escalate the 'arms-race' and were the ones who would show off all their junk in denims or beach-shorts! And underwear just muzzles that erotic display... 

well we, the trick last night and I, apparently wasted much time since the twink days just staring and flirting, but had never hooked up... it came as a surprise yesterday as I walk in on the anon BBRT trick I realized it's HIM, one of the secret crushes from the past and he told me he ALWAYS wanted to hook up with... well he and his man had their way with me... well I better stop as I'm not sure I'm 'saying the right thing' in the right subject and end up with more warning points...

the bottom-line is that GOING COMMANDO or BOLDLY SHOWING OFF apparently has created a secret fan-club of guys who equally share the fetish (but don't dare to 'display') 

Over time I have developed a TOTAL FETISH for 'rugged cocks' (cut, pierced, inked, shaved crotch, leathery dicks, the trademark of the frequent fucker) I suspect you can only achieve that look when you habitually let your junk flop around in rough-shot denims, ripped and worn to hell or even commando in fairly stiff but really fashionable ones... seeing a guys Prince Albert through sheer fabric sends me through the roof!

Second choice JOCK-STRAPS but really they hide too much but a a 'cute' fetish refreshing high-school coming out moments...

!!champ.jpg

Edited by rawsatyr
word missing
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest jaydedday

Had normally worn under armour exercise type boxer/briefs. Got introduced to Saxx and bought different types to see how they felt. Decided after incredible frustration that I would go Commando during work and regular life and have never looked back. It's so comfortable and freeing. 

20190101_185030.jpg

Guest faggot hole

Nothing.  i always go commando, even at the gym while working out.  i haven't worn underwear since i was 10 of 11 years old.  my mom used to buy my underwear at K-mart, but after she split, my dad felt that underwear was unnecessary for a faggot, and in fact was a hindrance. a faggots cunt, He used to say, should always be readily available to any man who needs to fuck it.  This is a rule i continue to live by: my cunt should always be readily available.  And so underwear is an unnecessary layer.  Beside, no underwear pretty much puts my cock and balls on display, no matter what i am wearing.  And while the cock and balls are of little use to a dedicated faggot, displaying my junk calls attention to my ass, my availability, and to what i really am. 

i base my underwear choice on the fact that i usually have at least a few fresh loadsdripping from my fuckhole. so if i'm somewhere that i need to be a less obvious cumdump i wear bikini briefs(something easy for men to pull down or off or even to the side if i'm wearing a skirt) if its warm weather i wear a jockstrap cause my girl shorts are too small to keep my dick in without something but they keep my fuckhole super available for use plus it lets cum drip and make an obvious cumspot.if i have enough cum in me it will drip down my legs as i walk,rollerblade or bike around hunting for raw cocks.i usually wear a jockstrap while taking loads at the bathhouse of fuckbenches and in the public sling

x-fuckbenchslut.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

i used to wear briefs or boxers, depending on my mood. Then, a few years ago, i had a brief stint with a Dom who insisted that a bottom should never wear boxers, so i got rid of them. He also had me get a variety of jocks, thongs and even had me go to Victora Secret and buy a lace thong for myself.  Even though we are no longer in a D/s relationship, i've never gone back to wearing boxers.  Briefs for the most part. i associate wearing the jocks, thongs and lace with a Top who wants me to wear them, so they pretty much sit in my drawer unless a Top wants me to wear one of them.