Late Night Airport Fuck

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I arrived late last night at Love Field and, while awaiting the luggage at the carousel, was checking out a hot young country boy. He was playing pocket pool and I could tell through his jeans he had a nice thick one. I started playing with mine and we smirked at each other. "Got a long drive ahead of me, fucking sucks,"he said as he pulled his bag off.  I told hm I lived close by and was glad I didn't have his drive. He asked if I needed a lift as I pulled my bag off. I had planned on using Uber so I said yeah.  As we walked off he said his name was Lance and he had that hot country Texas boy look to him, a little shorter than me and really cute face.  We threw our bags in the bed of his truck and I guided him to my place.  As he drove he reached over a started rubbing my dick through my shorts until I just pulled them down so he could stroke it.  We got to my place and I pulled my shorts up.  I didn't even have to ask him to come up.  He hopped out, threw his bag in the cab as I grabbed mine and we headed up.

We made out a little in the elevator and headed to my unit. I knew my roommate wasn't back yet and as soon as we got in he started frantically kissing me as we stripped down. We quickly moved to the bedroom and were quickly 69ing each other.  I really enjoyed his thick uncut cock that was throwing off precum like crazy. It didn't take long for him to cum in my mouth, a huge load I could barely swallow fast enough. He asked for lube and I pulled a bottle out of my nightstand drawer and handed it to him. He was looking at me intensely as he lubed both of our dicks and slowly lowered his ass down on my bare cock and road me.  

He was clearly into it, moaning and begging for my cum and before long I gave him what he wanted, shooting a big load deep inside him as he kept riding me. He was grinning a sly grin dropping lots of precum and I told him not to jack on me, that I wanted his cum in me. He smiled an evil grin and replied "Not until I get a second load in me!"

"Not a problem," I responded as I started bucking harder, driving all of my eight inches into him, especially my thick base, which made him gasp. I was going crazy knowing this hot stud was taking my seed raw and soon shot my second load deep inside him.

Saying nothing, he got off my cock and threw my legs over his shoulders as he lubed up my ass and his dick. Still saying nothing he thrust his cock in m.  It hurt like hell as his cock was quite thick. He showed no mercy, thrusting hard and fast in me and cumming pretty quickly but keeping up his strokes.

Now it was my turn to say how much I loved his cock, how good it felt in me, how bad I wanted his cum in me. He was smirking his evil grin as he shot his second load in me, pulled out and lay down on the bed next to me panting. Once his breathing settled we started kissing each other deeply and he said he wished he could stay and fuck more but he had to get going and asked if he could shower first. We got up and went into the shower and I joined, slamming him up against the wall and pumping one more load in him and him pumping another in me. In the light of the bathroom I could see how hot his body was, super built with a little bit of hair on his chest and ass. As we towered off part of me wanted to ask questions and see if we could hook up again as he was a hot fuck and I loved he didn't ask my status and just went bare. But I've learned not to ask questions unless your prepared for the answer. We kissed again at the door and he left with my seed still in his ass.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Bi asked him if he came through often and he said not really. I wanted to swap digits but he said no. I didn't ask but my hunch is he's got a BF and is bi or str8. He pretty much screamed str8 but curious. I gave him my number but he could have thrown it in the trash for all I know...he didn't put it in his phone.